Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 475|
|MPH||Up to 200|
|Engine Displacement||48 cc|
|Fuel Tank||49.3 fl. oz.|
|Noise Rating||96.7 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Poulan Pro PR48BT, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Poulan Pro PR48BT
- Power: The Poulan Pro PR48BT is a gas-powered blower with a maximum air volume rating of 475 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 200 MPH.
- Handling: As this unit is a backpack leaf blower, the majority of the unit is distributed so that the user can operate it with ease for most reasonable periods of use. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. At 22 lbs, the Poulan Pro PR48BT is within the average weight range of gas-powered backpack blowers.
- Engine: The blower is fitted with a 48 cc engine. Please be aware that 2-cycle engines like this one require a mixture of gas and oil in order to run. For the Poulan Pro PR48BT, this ratio is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Poulan Pro PR48BT allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 96.7 dB can be considered the standard for similar gas-powered backpack blowers.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 49.3 fl. oz., this Poulan Pro blower is average when compared to other gas-powered backpack leaf blowers.
The Poulan Pro PR48BT's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Poulan Pro PR48BT compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The Poulan Pro PR48BT expels air at speeds up to 200 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for gas-powered backpack blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Husqvarna 150BT with 251 MPH).
- As this unit is rated at 475 CFM (cubic feet per minute), it expells less air than most gas-powered backpack leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Echo PB-8010H with 1071 CFM).
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other gas backpack blowers, the Poulan Pro PR48BT is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The bottom line
- Decent Tank (49.3 fl. oz.)
- Acceptable Noise (96.7 dB)
- Decent Weight (22 lbs)
- Decent MPH (200 MPH)
- Low CFM (475 CFM)
About Poulan Pro
Poulan Pro was originally founded in 1912 as Poulan Saw Co. by Claude Poulan. Once recognizable by its characteristic green color scheme, the company has since undergone many changes after becoming a brand name of Husqvarna Group. Now known as Poulan Pro and featuring black and gold colors, the brand specializes in high-quality outdoor equipment.
The Poulan Pro PR48BT is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Poulan Pro blowers, please consult Poulan Pro's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-849-1297.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.