The Poulan Pro PRB26 is a gas-powered handheld leaf blower delivering 470 CFM at 200 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 26 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 470|
|MPH||Up to 200|
|Blowing Force||12.1 N|
|Engine displacement||26 cc|
|Noise rating||108 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Poulan Pro PRB26, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Poulan Pro PRB26
- Power: The Poulan Pro PRB26 is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 200 MPH and a max air volume rating of 470 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. At 11 lbs, the Poulan Pro PRB26 is within the average weight range of gas-powered handheld blowers.
- Engine: The engine boasts a displacement of 26 cc. As you may or may not know, 2-stroke engines require a mixture of gasoline and oil in order to keep all the moving parts lubricated while fuelling the engine’s internal combustion. The fuel/oil ratio recommended by Poulan Pro for the PRB26 is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: With its variable speed settings, the Poulan Pro PRB26 allows you to precisely control its air output. In addition, the blower is also equipped with cruise control, with which the user can easily maintain the selected settings.
- Noise: Note that this blower is somewhat on the noisy end of gas-powered handheld blowers, as its engine can reach an operating noise level of around 108 dB.
The Poulan Pro PRB26's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Poulan Pro PRB26 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air exiting the nozzle of this blower can reach 200 MPH, which is quite a bit faster than most gas-powered handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman BV2500 and its 250 MPH could be an option to consider.
- It has a maximum air volume output of 470 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the PRB26 is well within average in relation to similar gas-powered handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Craftsman B225, with 650 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas handheld blowers, the Poulan Pro PRB26 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
About Poulan Pro
Poulan Pro was originally founded in 1912 as Poulan Saw Co. by Claude Poulan. Once recognizable by its characteristic green color scheme, the company has since undergone many changes after becoming a brand name of Husqvarna Group. Now known as Poulan Pro and featuring black and gold colors, the brand specializes in high-quality outdoor equipment.
The Poulan Pro PRB26 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Poulan Pro blowers, please consult Poulan Pro's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-849-1297.
Poulan Pro also has an extended warranty program (opens in a new tab) for 2-stroke handheld blowers like this one.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.