Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 470|
|MPH||Up to 200|
|Blowing Force||12.1 N|
|Engine Displacement||26 cc|
|Noise Rating||108 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Poulan Pro PRB26, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Poulan Pro PRB26
- Power: The Poulan Pro PRB26 is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 200 MPH and a max air volume rating of 470 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. At 11 lbs, the Poulan Pro PRB26 is within the average weight range of gas-powered handheld blowers.
- Engine: The blower is fitted with a 26 cc engine. Since this is a 2-stroke engine, it’s important to remember that the PRB26 cannot run on gasoline alone. The fuel must be mixed with an appropriate ratio of gasoline and oil in order for it to function properly (for this Poulan Pro model, this ratio is 50:1).
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Poulan Pro PRB26 to match.
- Noise: Note that this blower is somewhat on the noisy end of gas-powered handheld blowers, as its engine can reach an operating noise level of around 108 dB. In fact, it is the noisiest of them.
The Poulan Pro PRB26's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Poulan Pro PRB26 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air exiting this blower has been clocked at a max speed of 200 MPH. This puts the PRB26 ahead of the pack as far as air speed is concerned in gas-powered handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Poulan Pro PPBV25 with 230 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Poulan Pro PRB26 can reach 470 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other gas-powered handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET with 650 CFM).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other gas handheld blowers, the Poulan Pro PRB26 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The bottom line
- High MPH (200 MPH)
- Decent Weight (11 lbs)
- Decent CFM (470 CFM)
- High Noise (108 dB)
Where to buy the poulan-pro PRB26?
About Poulan Pro
Poulan Pro was originally founded in 1912 as Poulan Saw Co. by Claude Poulan. Once recognizable by its characteristic green color scheme, the company has since undergone many changes after becoming a brand name of Husqvarna Group. Now known as Poulan Pro and featuring black and gold colors, the brand specializes in high-quality outdoor equipment.
The Poulan Pro PRB26 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Poulan Pro blowers, please consult Poulan Pro's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-849-1297.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.