The Poulan Pro PRB26 is a gas-powered handheld leaf blower delivering 470 CFM at 200 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 26 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 470|
|MPH||Up to 200|
|Blowing Force||12.1 N|
|Engine displacement||26 cc|
|Noise rating||108 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Poulan Pro PRB26, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Poulan Pro PRB26
- Power: The Poulan Pro PRB26 is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 200 MPH and a max air volume rating of 470 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. At 11 lbs, the Poulan Pro PRB26 is within the average weight range of gas-powered handheld blowers.
- Engine: The blower is fitted with a 26 cc engine. As you may or may not know, 2-stroke engines require a mixture of gasoline and oil in order to keep all the moving parts lubricated while fuelling the engine’s internal combustion. The fuel/oil ratio recommended by Poulan Pro for the PRB26 is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: There are times when you only need a little more power, while other times you will want a bit more precision when clearing leaves and debris. For this purpose, the PRB26 offers variable speed settings, adding you, the user, more control, and a cruise control mode, which will allow you to maintain it comfortably for as long as you wish.
- Noise: The noise emitted by the Poulan Pro PRB26 can reach up to 108 dB. Its noise rating is on the higher end compared to other gas-powered handheld leaf blowers.
The Poulan Pro PRB26's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Poulan Pro PRB26 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 200 MPH, which is rather impressive for a gas-powered handheld blower. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman BV2500 and its 250 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Poulan Pro PRB26 can reach 470 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other gas-powered handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Craftsman B225, with 650 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas handheld blowers, the Poulan Pro PRB26 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
About Poulan Pro
Poulan Pro was originally founded in 1912 as Poulan Saw Co. by Claude Poulan. Once recognizable by its characteristic green color scheme, the company has since undergone many changes after becoming a brand name of Husqvarna Group. Now known as Poulan Pro and featuring black and gold colors, the brand specializes in high-quality outdoor equipment.
The Poulan Pro PRB26 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Poulan Pro blowers, please consult Poulan Pro's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-849-1297.
Poulan Pro also has an extended warranty program (opens in a new tab) for 2-stroke handheld blowers like this one.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.