The Poulan Pro PRB26 is a gas-powered handheld leaf blower delivering 470 CFM at 200 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 26 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 470|
|MPH||Up to 200|
|Blowing Force||12.1 N|
|Engine displacement||26 cc|
|Noise rating||108 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Poulan Pro PRB26, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Poulan Pro PRB26
- Power: The Poulan Pro PRB26 is a gas-powered blower with a maximum air volume rating of 470 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 200 MPH.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. At 11 lbs, the Poulan Pro PRB26 is within the average weight range of gas-powered handheld blowers.
- Engine: The blower is fitted with a 26 cc engine. Please note that, because the Poulan Pro PRB26’s engine is a 2-cycle one, it runs on a mixture of oil and gasoline. According to Poulan Pro, the proper fuel mixture ratio for this blower is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: For those who wish to have complete control while operating their leaf blower, the PRB26 offers variable speed settings, and moreover, is also equipped with cruise control, which allows the user to comfortably continue blowing at their preferred setting.
- Noise: The manufacturer specifications state that the PRB26 can generate engine noise approaching 108 dB. This is louder than other gas-powered handheld leaf blowers.
The Poulan Pro PRB26's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Poulan Pro PRB26 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 200 MPH, which is rather impressive for gas-powered handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Poulan Pro PPBV25 with 230 MPH).
- The PRB26 is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 470 CFM, which is common for gas-powered handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET with 650 CFM).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas handheld blowers, the Poulan Pro PRB26 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
About Poulan Pro
Poulan Pro was originally founded in 1912 as Poulan Saw Co. by Claude Poulan. Once recognizable by its characteristic green color scheme, the company has since undergone many changes after becoming a brand name of Husqvarna Group. Now known as Poulan Pro and featuring black and gold colors, the brand specializes in high-quality outdoor equipment.
The Poulan Pro PRB26 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Poulan Pro blowers, please consult Poulan Pro's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-849-1297.
Poulan Pro also has an extended warranty program (opens in a new tab) for 2-stroke handheld blowers like this one.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.