The Poulan Pro PRB26 is a gas-powered handheld leaf blower delivering 470 CFM at 200 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 26cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 470|
|MPH||Up to 200|
|Blowing Force||12.1 N|
|Noise rating||108 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Poulan Pro PRB26, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Poulan Pro PRB26
- Power: The PRB26 gas-powered blower, manufactured by Poulan Pro, is rated for a max air volume of 470 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 200 MPH.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. At 11 lbs, the Poulan Pro PRB26 is within the average weight range of gas-powered handheld blowers.
- Engine: The engine boasts a displacement of 26cc. Being that this is a 2-stroke engine, it must be fuelled using a mix of gas and oil. The proper fuel ratio set by the manufacturer for the PRB26 is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: To provide more control over their job to the user, the unit has a variable speed control setting. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Poulan Pro PRB26 to match it. On top of that, maintaining the selected speed is effortless, as it also features cruise control.
- Noise: Note that this blower is somewhat on the noisy end of gas-powered handheld blowers, as its engine can reach an operating noise level of around 108 dB.
The Poulan Pro PRB26's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Poulan Pro PRB26 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air exiting this blower has been clocked at a max speed of 200 MPH. This puts the PRB26 ahead of the pack as far as air speed is concerned in gas-powered handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman BV2500 and its 250 MPH could be an option to consider.
- The PRB26 is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 470 CFM, which is common for gas-powered handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Craftsman B225, with 650 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas handheld blowers, the Poulan Pro PRB26 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
About Poulan Pro
Poulan Pro was originally founded in 1912 as Poulan Saw Co. by Claude Poulan. Once recognizable by its characteristic green color scheme, the company has since undergone many changes after becoming a brand name of Husqvarna Group. Now known as Poulan Pro and featuring black and gold colors, the brand specializes in high-quality outdoor equipment.
The Poulan Pro PRB26 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Poulan Pro blowers, please consult Poulan Pro's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-849-1297.
Poulan Pro also has an extended warranty program (opens in a new tab) for 2-stroke handheld blowers like this one.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.