The Poulan Pro PRB675i is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 675 CFM at 130 MPH. It features a 2.6 Ah 58 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 675|
|MPH||Up to 130|
|Noise rating||103 dB|
|Other model numbers||967701201|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Poulan Pro PRB675i, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Poulan Pro PRB675i
- Power: The PRB675i is a cordless blower made by Poulan Pro. It has a maximum air speed of 130 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 675 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: If you don’t like dealing with cords, you will be delighted to know that this blower is equipped with a brushless, battery-operated motor.
- Battery: Its 2.6 Ah 58 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) offers an autonomy of 30 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. Be aware that, at 9 lbs, the Poulan Pro PRB675i is on the heavier side for cordless handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: There are times when you only need a little more power, while other times you will want a bit more precision when clearing leaves and debris. For this purpose, the PRB675i offers variable speed settings, adding you, the user, more control, and a cruise control mode, which will allow you to maintain it comfortably for as long as you wish.
- Noise: The noise emitted by the Poulan Pro PRB675i can reach up to 103 dB. Its noise rating is on the higher end compared to other electric handheld leaf blowers.
The Poulan Pro PRB675i's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Poulan Pro PRB675i compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Its max air speed of 130 MPH places it at the approximate midpoint in comparison to other battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- The PRB675i is powerful, with an airflow rating of 675 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other cordless handheld blowers – it's actually the best!
- Its battery is standard in terms of autonomy for a cordless handheld product. Fully charged, it should run for up to 30 minutes (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 with up to 96 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Poulan Pro PRB675i is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
About Poulan Pro
Poulan Pro was originally founded in 1912 as Poulan Saw Co. by Claude Poulan. Once recognizable by its characteristic green color scheme, the company has since undergone many changes after becoming a brand name of Husqvarna Group. Now known as Poulan Pro and featuring black and gold colors, the brand specializes in high-quality outdoor equipment.
The Poulan Pro PRB675i is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Poulan Pro blowers, please consult Poulan Pro's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-849-1297.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.