The Poulan Pro PRB675i is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 675 CFM at 130 MPH. It features a 2.6 Ah 58 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 675|
|MPH||Up to 130|
|Noise rating||103 dB|
|Other model numbers||967701201|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Poulan Pro PRB675i, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Poulan Pro PRB675i
- Power: The Poulan Pro PRB675i can force 675 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 130 MPH.
- Power delivery: Since the device is powered by a brushless, battery-operated motor, it doesn’t require to be plugged in and therefore, it allows superb freedom of movement.
- Battery: Its 2.6 Ah 58 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) means that a user can operate the PRB675i for an estimated 30 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. However, for a cordless handheld blower, the Poulan Pro PRB675i is heavier than most, weighing 9 lbs.
- Speed Settings: To provide more control over their job to the user, the unit has a variable speed control setting. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Poulan Pro PRB675i to match it. On top of that, maintaining the selected speed is effortless, as it also features cruise control.
- Noise: Note that this blower is somewhat on the noisy end of electric handheld blowers, as its engine can reach an operating noise level of around 103 dB.
The Poulan Pro PRB675i's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Poulan Pro PRB675i compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air leaving this blower’s nozzle has been clocked at 130 MPH. That makes the PRB675i average in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- If air volume is an important feature, the PRB675i by Poulan Pro will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 675 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most cordless handheld blowers – it's actually the best!
- Its battery is standard in terms of autonomy for a cordless handheld product. Fully charged, it should run for up to 30 minutes (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 with up to 96 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Poulan Pro PRB675i is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
About Poulan Pro
Poulan Pro was originally founded in 1912 as Poulan Saw Co. by Claude Poulan. Once recognizable by its characteristic green color scheme, the company has since undergone many changes after becoming a brand name of Husqvarna Group. Now known as Poulan Pro and featuring black and gold colors, the brand specializes in high-quality outdoor equipment.
The Poulan Pro PRB675i is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Poulan Pro blowers, please consult Poulan Pro's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-849-1297.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.