Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 675|
|MPH||Up to 130|
|Noise Rating||103 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Poulan Pro PRB675i
- Power: This leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 675 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 130 MPH.
- Power delivery: As it is battery-operated, it doesn't need to be plugged in and therefore allows superb freedom of movement.
- Battery: Its 2.6 Ah 58 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) offers an autonomy of 30 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. Be aware that, at 9 lbs, the Poulan Pro PRB675i is on the heavier side for cordless handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Poulan Pro PRB675i allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: Note that this blower is somewhat on the noisy end of electric handheld blowers, as its engine can reach an operating noise level of around 103 dB.
The Poulan Pro PRB675i's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Poulan Pro PRB675i compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air leaving this blower’s nozzle has been clocked at 130 MPH. That makes the PRB675i average in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- The PRB675i is powerful, with an airflow rating of 675 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other cordless handheld leaf blowers – it's actually the best!
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 30 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the PRB675i is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Poulan Pro PRB675i is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- High CFM (675 CFM)
- Decent MPH (130 MPH)
- High Noise (103 dB)
- Quite heavy (9 lbs)
- Low autonomy (30 mins)
Where to buy the poulan-pro PRB675i?
About Poulan Pro
Poulan Pro was originally founded in 1912 as Poulan Saw Co. by Claude Poulan. Once recognizable by its characteristic green color scheme, the company has since undergone many changes after becoming a brand name of Husqvarna Group. Now known as Poulan Pro and featuring black and gold colors, the brand specializes in high-quality outdoor equipment.
The Poulan Pro PRB675i is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Poulan Pro blowers, please consult Poulan Pro's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-849-1297.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.