Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 675|
|MPH||Up to 130|
|Noise Rating||103 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Poulan Pro PRB675i
- Power: The PRB675i is a cordless blower made by Poulan Pro. It has a maximum air speed of 130 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 675 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: Poulan Pro designed this battery-operated unit with total mobility in mind. The PRB675i only needs to be plugged in when it is charging, so users can take it almost anywhere.
- Battery: Its 2.6 Ah 58 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) enables the blower to run for up to 30 minutes without needing to a recharge.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. Be aware that, at 9 lbs, the Poulan Pro PRB675i is on the heavier side for cordless handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the PRB675i offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: The noise emitted by the Poulan Pro PRB675i can reach up to 103 dB. Its noise rating is on the higher end compared to other electric handheld leaf blowers.
The Poulan Pro PRB675i's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Poulan Pro PRB675i compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 130 MPH, which is pretty much what is to be expected for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the Poulan Pro PRB675i boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 675 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful of cordless handheld leaf blowers – it's actually the best!
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 30 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the PRB675i is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
The bottom line
- High CFM (675 CFM)
- Decent MPH (130 MPH)
- High Noise (103 dB)
- Quite heavy (9 lbs)
- Low autonomy (30 mins)
About Poulan Pro
Poulan Pro was originally founded in 1912 as Poulan Saw Co. by Claude Poulan. Once recognizable by its characteristic green color scheme, the company has since undergone many changes after becoming a brand name of Husqvarna Group. Now known as Poulan Pro and featuring black and gold colors, the brand specializes in high-quality outdoor equipment.
The Poulan Pro PRB675i is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Poulan Pro blowers, please consult Poulan Pro's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-849-1297.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.