Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Poulan Pro PRB675i
- Power: The Poulan Pro PRB675i is an electric leaf blower with a maximum air volume rating of 675 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 130 MPH.
- Power delivery: The PRB675i is a battery-operated unit, so it doesn’t need to be plugged in during use. Users will enjoy the added mobility of its cordless design.
- Battery: With its 2.6 Ah 58 V Li-ion battery, the Poulan Pro PRB675i has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 30 minutes.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. Be aware that, at 9 lbs, the Poulan Pro PRB675i is on the heavier side for electric handheld leaf blowers.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Poulan Pro PRB675i allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: The manufacturer specifications state that the PRB675i can generate engine noise approaching 103 dB. This is louder than other electric handheld leaf blowers.
The Poulan Pro PRB675i's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Poulan Pro PRB675i compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 130 MPH, which is on the lower end for electric handheld leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- The PRB675i is powerful, with an airflow rating of 675 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
- Users can expect an autonomy of 30 minutes from its battery, which means the PRB675i won't run as long as many other cordless handheld leaf blowers before needing to be plugged in (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
The bottom line
- High CFM (675 CFM)
- High Noise (103 dB)
- Quite heavy (9 lbs)
- Low MPH (130 MPH)
- Low Autonomy (30 mins)
Where to buy the Poulan Pro PRB675i?
About Poulan Pro
Poulan Pro was originally founded in 1912 as Poulan Saw Co. by Claude Poulan. Once recognizable by its characteristic green color scheme, the company has since undergone many changes after becoming a brand name of Husqvarna Group. Now known as Poulan Pro and featuring black and gold colors, the brand specializes in high-quality outdoor equipment.
Warranty InformationThe Poulan Pro PRB675i is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Poulan Pro blowers, please consult Poulan Pro's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-849-1297.