The Poulan Pro PRBP675i is a cordless backpack leaf blower delivering 675 CFM at 150 MPH. It features a 5.2 Ah 58 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 675|
|MPH||Up to 150|
|Other model numbers||967701301|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Poulan Pro PRBP675i, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Poulan Pro PRBP675i
- Power: The Poulan Pro PRBP675i can force 675 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 150 MPH.
- Power delivery: If you don’t like dealing with cords, you will be delighted to know that this blower is equipped with a brushless, battery-operated motor.
- Battery: With its 5.2 Ah 58 V Li-ion battery, the Poulan Pro PRBP675i has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 30 minutes.
- Handling: As this unit is a backpack leaf blower, the majority of the unit is distributed so that the user can operate it with ease for most reasonable periods of use. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. Among other electric backpack blowers, the Poulan Pro PRBP675i can be considered light, weighing only 17.5 lbs.
- Speed Settings: To provide more control over their job to the user, the unit has a variable speed control setting. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Poulan Pro PRBP675i to match it. On top of that, maintaining the selected speed is effortless, as it also features cruise control.
The Poulan Pro PRBP675i's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Poulan Pro PRBP675i compare with similar leaf blowers.
- It can push air from the nozzle at 150 MPH, which is the highest air speed you can currently obtain with a battery-operated backpack blower.
- Regarding its air volume, the Poulan Pro PRBP675i boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 675 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful cordless backpack blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Kobalt KBB 4240-06, with 690 CFM, could be in your good books.
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 30 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the PRBP675i is on the low end when compared with other cordless backpack units. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the Kobalt KBB 4240-06 which offers up to 200 minutes of runtime.
About Poulan Pro
Poulan Pro was originally founded in 1912 as Poulan Saw Co. by Claude Poulan. Once recognizable by its characteristic green color scheme, the company has since undergone many changes after becoming a brand name of Husqvarna Group. Now known as Poulan Pro and featuring black and gold colors, the brand specializes in high-quality outdoor equipment.
The Poulan Pro PRBP675i is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Poulan Pro blowers, please consult Poulan Pro's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-849-1297.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.