Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 675|
|MPH||Up to 150|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Poulan Pro PRBP675i, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Poulan Pro PRBP675i
- Power: The Poulan Pro PRBP675i can force 675 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 150 MPH.
- Power delivery: Poulan Pro designed this battery-operated unit with total mobility in mind. The PRBP675i only needs to be plugged in when it is charging, so users can take it almost anywhere.
- Battery: With its 5.2 Ah 58 V Li-ion battery, the Poulan Pro PRBP675i has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 30 minutes.
- Handling: By design, this model isn’t the smallest leaf blower on the market. It’s meant to be carried as a backpack so that the bulk of the unit is out of the way and the user’s hands are free to manipulate the nozzle. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. All told, it weighs 17.5 lbs — the Poulan Pro PRBP675i is neither the lightest nor the heaviest electric backpack blower on the market.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Poulan Pro PRBP675i to match.
The Poulan Pro PRBP675i's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Poulan Pro PRBP675i compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air exiting the nozzle of this blower can reach 150 MPH, which is quite a bit faster than most electric backpack blowers – it's actually the blower expelling the fastest air!
- If air volume is an important feature, the PRBP675i by Poulan Pro will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 675 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most electric backpack leaf blowers – it's actually the best!
- Its battery is standard in terms of autonomy for a cordless backpack product. Fully charged, it should run for up to 30 minutes (the one with the best autonomy being the Dewalt DCBL590X1 with up to 40 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other electric backpack blowers, the Poulan Pro PRBP675i is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The bottom line
- High CFM (675 CFM)
- High MPH (150 MPH)
- Decent Weight (17.5 lbs)
- Good autonomy (30 mins)
About Poulan Pro
Poulan Pro was originally founded in 1912 as Poulan Saw Co. by Claude Poulan. Once recognizable by its characteristic green color scheme, the company has since undergone many changes after becoming a brand name of Husqvarna Group. Now known as Poulan Pro and featuring black and gold colors, the brand specializes in high-quality outdoor equipment.
The Poulan Pro PRBP675i is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Poulan Pro blowers, please consult Poulan Pro's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-849-1297.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.