The Poulan Pro PRBP675i is a cordless backpack leaf blower delivering 675 CFM at 150 MPH. It features a 5.2 Ah 58 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 675|
|MPH||Up to 150|
|Other model numbers||967701301|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Poulan Pro PRBP675i, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Poulan Pro PRBP675i
- Power: The Poulan Pro PRBP675i can force 675 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 150 MPH.
- Power delivery: The PRBP675i is a brushless-motor, battery-operated blower. Therefore, it doesn’t require to be plugged in when it’s being used. The user will enjoy the added mobility of its cordless design
- Battery: Its 5.2 Ah 58 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) offers an autonomy of 30 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: By design, this model isn’t the smallest leaf blower on the market. It’s meant to be carried as a backpack so that the bulk of the unit is out of the way and the user’s hands are free to manipulate the nozzle. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. When compared to other electric backpack blowers, the Poulan Pro PRBP675i stands out due to its lower weight: just 17.5 lbs.
- Speed Settings: There are times when you only need a little more power, while other times you will want a bit more precision when clearing leaves and debris. For this purpose, the PRBP675i offers variable speed settings, adding you, the user, more control, and a cruise control mode, which will allow you to maintain it comfortably for as long as you wish.
The Poulan Pro PRBP675i's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Poulan Pro PRBP675i compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air exiting this blower has been clocked at a max speed of 150 MPH. This puts the PRBP675i ahead of the pack as far as air speed is concerned in electric backpack blowers – it's actually the blower expelling the fastest air!
- Regarding its air volume, the Poulan Pro PRBP675i boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 675 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful of electric backpack blowers – it's actually the best!
- Its battery is standard in terms of autonomy for a cordless backpack product. Fully charged, it should run for up to 30 minutes (the one with the best autonomy being the Dewalt DCBL590X2 with up to 40 minutes of runtime).
About Poulan Pro
Poulan Pro was originally founded in 1912 as Poulan Saw Co. by Claude Poulan. Once recognizable by its characteristic green color scheme, the company has since undergone many changes after becoming a brand name of Husqvarna Group. Now known as Poulan Pro and featuring black and gold colors, the brand specializes in high-quality outdoor equipment.
The Poulan Pro PRBP675i is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Poulan Pro blowers, please consult Poulan Pro's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-849-1297.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.