The Poulan Pro PRBP675i is a cordless backpack leaf blower delivering 675 CFM at 150 MPH. It features a 5.2 Ah 58 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 675|
|MPH||Up to 150|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Poulan Pro PRBP675i, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Poulan Pro PRBP675i
- Power: The PRBP675i is a cordless blower made by Poulan Pro. It has a maximum air speed of 150 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 675 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: The blower is battery-operated, so the operator won’t need to worry about getting tripped up by pesky cords when they’re busy getting work done.
- Battery: Its 5.2 Ah 58 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) offers an autonomy of 30 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: By design, this model isn’t the smallest leaf blower on the market. It’s meant to be carried as a backpack so that the bulk of the unit is out of the way and the user’s hands are free to manipulate the nozzle. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. All told, it weighs 17.5 lbs — the Poulan Pro PRBP675i is neither the lightest nor the heaviest electric backpack blower on the market.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the PRBP675i offers variable speed settings.
The Poulan Pro PRBP675i's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Poulan Pro PRBP675i compare with similar leaf blowers.
- It can push air from the nozzle at 150 MPH, which puts it ahead of its class in terms of air speed for electric backpack blowers – it's actually the blower expelling the fastest air!
- If air volume is an important feature, the PRBP675i by Poulan Pro will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 675 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most electric backpack blowers – it's actually the best!
- The PRBP675i is within the average range for cordless backpack units, offering up to 30 minutes of running time when fully charged (the one with the best autonomy being the Dewalt DCBL590X1 with up to 40 minutes of runtime).
About Poulan Pro
Poulan Pro was originally founded in 1912 as Poulan Saw Co. by Claude Poulan. Once recognizable by its characteristic green color scheme, the company has since undergone many changes after becoming a brand name of Husqvarna Group. Now known as Poulan Pro and featuring black and gold colors, the brand specializes in high-quality outdoor equipment.
The Poulan Pro PRBP675i is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Poulan Pro blowers, please consult Poulan Pro's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-849-1297.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.