The Poulan Pro PRBP675i is a cordless backpack leaf blower delivering 675 CFM at 150 MPH. It features a 5.2 Ah 58 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 675|
|MPH||Up to 150|
|Other model numbers||967701301|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Poulan Pro PRBP675i, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Poulan Pro PRBP675i
- Power: This cordless leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 675 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 150 MPH.
- Power delivery: Since the device is powered by a brushless, battery-operated motor, it doesn’t require to be plugged in and therefore, it allows superb freedom of movement.
- Battery: Its 5.2 Ah 58 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) offers an autonomy of 30 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: Like most backpack blowers, this model is technically heavier than a handheld. That being said, it can feel lighter and more comfortable because of the way it is carried, even when used over extended periods of time. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. When compared to other electric backpack blowers, the Poulan Pro PRBP675i stands out due to its lower weight: just 17.5 lbs.
- Speed Settings: With its variable speed settings, the Poulan Pro PRBP675i allows you to precisely control its air output. In addition, the blower is also equipped with cruise control, with which the user can easily maintain the selected settings.
The Poulan Pro PRBP675i's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Poulan Pro PRBP675i compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 150 MPH, which is incredibly impressive for an electric backpack blower.
- Regarding its air volume, the Poulan Pro PRBP675i boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 675 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful electric backpack blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Kobalt KBB 4240-06, with 690 CFM, could be in your good books.
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 30 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the PRBP675i is on the low end when compared with other cordless backpack units. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the Kobalt KBB 4240-06 which offers up to 200 minutes of runtime.
About Poulan Pro
Poulan Pro was originally founded in 1912 as Poulan Saw Co. by Claude Poulan. Once recognizable by its characteristic green color scheme, the company has since undergone many changes after becoming a brand name of Husqvarna Group. Now known as Poulan Pro and featuring black and gold colors, the brand specializes in high-quality outdoor equipment.
The Poulan Pro PRBP675i is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Poulan Pro blowers, please consult Poulan Pro's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-849-1297.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.