The RedMax BHB250P is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 413 CFM at 110 MPH. It is powered by a 5.2 Ah 36 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 413|
|MPH||Up to 110|
|Noise rating||82 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the RedMax BHB250P, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the RedMax BHB250P
- Power: The RedMax BHB250P can force 413 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 110 MPH.
- Power delivery: As it is battery-operated, it doesn't need to be plugged in and therefore allows superb freedom of movement.
- Battery: The RedMax BHB250P is powered by an easy-to-recharge 5.2 Ah 36 V Li-ion battery (battery not included).
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. When compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the RedMax BHB250P stands out due to its lower weight: just 5.3 lbs.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the BHB250P offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 82 dB.
The RedMax BHB250P's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the RedMax BHB250P compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 110 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- The BHB250P is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 413 CFM, which is common for cordless handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
RedMax is an established power equipment brand in North America, known for its trimmers, chainsaws and, of course, leaf blowers. Interestingly, the company traces its roots back to Japan, where it was founded in 1910 as the Tokyo Gas Kogyo Company. TGCK went through numerous name changes and settled with the names Komatsu Zenoah (globally) and RedMax/Zenoah (North America), under which they sell their products to this day. The company was acquired by Husqvarna in 2007. RedMax has a somewhat extensive portfolio of more than 10 leaf blowers, both backpack and handheld, and has recently launched a battery powered product line. RedMax products are produced in various plants over the globe, which are not limited to Japan.
The RedMax BHB250P is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of RedMax blowers, please consult RedMax's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.