The RedMax BHB250P is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 413 CFM at 110 MPH. It is powered by a 5.2 Ah 36 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 413|
|MPH||Up to 110|
|Noise rating||82 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the RedMax BHB250P, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the RedMax BHB250P
- Power: This cordless leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 413 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 110 MPH.
- Power delivery: If you don’t like dealing with cords, you will be delighted to know that this blower is equipped with a brushless, battery-operated motor.
- Battery: The RedMax BHB250P is powered by an easy-to-recharge 5.2 Ah 36 V Li-ion battery (battery not included).
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. Among other cordless handheld blowers, the RedMax BHB250P can be considered light, weighing only 5.3 lbs.
- Speed Settings: To provide more control over their job to the user, the unit has a variable speed control setting. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the RedMax BHB250P to match it. On top of that, maintaining the selected speed is effortless, as it also features cruise control.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 82 dB.
The RedMax BHB250P's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the RedMax BHB250P compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air expelled from the nozzle of this blower can reach 110 MPH. When compared to others of this type, the BHB250P has a lower air speed than most battery-operated handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU01PT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 208 MPH.
- It has a maximum air volume output of 413 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the BHB250P is well within average in relation to similar cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Ryobi RY404100, with 730 CFM, could be in your good books.
RedMax is an established power equipment brand in North America, known for its trimmers, chainsaws and, of course, leaf blowers. Interestingly, the company traces its roots back to Japan, where it was founded in 1910 as the Tokyo Gas Kogyo Company. TGCK went through numerous name changes and settled with the names Komatsu Zenoah (globally) and RedMax/Zenoah (North America), under which they sell their products to this day. The company was acquired by Husqvarna in 2007. RedMax has a somewhat extensive portfolio of more than 10 leaf blowers, both backpack and handheld, and has recently launched a battery powered product line. RedMax products are produced in various plants over the globe, which are not limited to Japan.
The RedMax BHB250P is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of RedMax blowers, please consult RedMax's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.