Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 770|
|MPH||Up to 236|
|Blowing Force||37 N|
|Engine Displacement||65.6 cc|
|Fuel Tank||71 fl. oz.|
|Noise Rating||103 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the RedMax EBZ7500, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the RedMax EBZ7500
- Power: The RedMax EBZ7500 is a gas-powered blower with a maximum air volume rating of 770 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 236 MPH.
- Handling: As this unit is a backpack leaf blower, the majority of the unit is distributed so that the user can operate it with ease for most reasonable periods of use. Its throttle is hip-mounted, which can make it easier on your right hand if you operate it over an extended period of time. Be aware that, at 23.4 lbs, the RedMax EBZ7500 is on the heavier side for gas-powered backpack blowers.
- Engine: This blower is fitted with a 65.6 cc Strato-Charged® engine. Please be aware that 2-cycle engines like this one require a mixture of gas and oil in order to run. For the RedMax EBZ7500, this ratio is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the RedMax EBZ7500 to match.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered backpack blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 103 dB.
- Fuel Tank: Its tank can hold 71 fl. oz., so it falls squarely in the average in terms of fuel capacity.
The RedMax EBZ7500's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the RedMax EBZ7500 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air exiting the nozzle of this blower can reach 236 MPH, which is quite a bit faster than most gas-powered backpack blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Husqvarna 150BT with 251 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the RedMax EBZ7500 boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 770 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful of gas-powered backpack leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Echo PB-8010H with 1071 CFM).
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
Strato-Charged Engine Technology
RedMax's Strato-Charged 2-stroke engines are efficiently designed with just 3 moving parts. This allows them to be up to 20% more fuel-efficient than standard 2-stroke engines, to be 20 to 25% lighter than 4-stroke engines of the same size, and to produce low emissions that meet regulations without the need for a heated, heavy catalytic converter. Offering much less operator fatigue, these engines have a high power to weight ratio and can therefore be classified as high-performance.
The bottom line
- Strato-Charged® Engine
- High CFM (770 CFM)
- High MPH (236 MPH)
- Decent Tank (71 fl. oz.)
- Acceptable Noise (103 dB)
- Quite heavy (23.4 lbs)
The RedMax EBZ7500 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of RedMax blowers, please consult RedMax's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.