The RedMax EBZ7500 is a gas-powered backpack leaf blower delivering 768 CFM at 236 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 65.6cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 768|
|MPH||Up to 236|
|Blowing Force||37 N|
|Fuel tank||71 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||103 dB|
|Other model numbers||966624301|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the RedMax EBZ7500, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the RedMax EBZ7500
- Power: The RedMax EBZ7500 is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 236 MPH and a max air volume rating of 768 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: This blower’s backpack functionality makes make it less exerting on the user, even when used for an extended period of time. Its throttle is hip-mounted, which can make it easier on your right hand if you operate it over an extended period of time. At 23.4 lbs, the RedMax EBZ7500 is within the average weight range of gas-powered backpack blowers.
- Engine: This blower is fitted with a 65.6cc Strato-Charged® engine. Since this is a 2-stroke engine, it’s important to remember that the EBZ7500 cannot run on gasoline alone. The fuel must be mixed with an appropriate ratio of gasoline and oil in order for it to function properly (for this RedMax model, this ratio is 50:1).
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the EBZ7500 offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 103 dB can be considered the standard for similar gas-powered backpack blowers.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 71 fl. oz., this RedMax blower is average compared to other gas backpack blowers.
The RedMax EBZ7500's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the RedMax EBZ7500 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 236 MPH, which is rather impressive for a gas-powered backpack blower. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Husqvarna 150BT and its 270 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the RedMax EBZ7500 can reach 768 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other gas-powered backpack blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Echo PB-9010T, with 1110 CFM, could be in your good books.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas backpack blowers, the RedMax EBZ7500 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Strato-Charged Engine Technology
RedMax's Strato-Charged 2-stroke engines are efficiently designed with just 3 moving parts. This allows them to be up to 20% more fuel-efficient than standard 2-stroke engines, to be 20 to 25% lighter than 4-stroke engines of the same size, and to produce low emissions that meet regulations without the need for a heated, heavy catalytic converter. Offering much less operator fatigue, these engines have a high power to weight ratio and can therefore be classified as high-performance.
RedMax is an established power equipment brand in North America, known for its trimmers, chainsaws and, of course, leaf blowers. Interestingly, the company traces its roots back to Japan, where it was founded in 1910 as the Tokyo Gas Kogyo Company. TGCK went through numerous name changes and settled with the names Komatsu Zenoah (globally) and RedMax/Zenoah (North America), under which they sell their products to this day. The company was acquired by Husqvarna in 2007. RedMax has a somewhat extensive portfolio of more than 10 leaf blowers, both backpack and handheld, and has recently launched a battery powered product line. RedMax products are produced in various plants over the globe, which are not limited to Japan.
The RedMax EBZ7500 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of RedMax blowers, please consult RedMax's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.
Questions & Answers
What's the wattage on the Redmax EBZ7500 backpack leaf Blower (Asked September 6, 2023)
Since the EBZ7500 is gas-powered, we're not sure what kind of wattage you're referring to.
Couldn't find the right answer for you? Ask your own question.