Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 770|
|MPH||Up to 236|
|Blowing Force||37 N|
|Engine Displacement||65.6 cc|
|Fuel Tank||71 fl. oz.|
|Noise Rating||103 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the RedMax EBZ7500, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the RedMax EBZ7500
- Power: The RedMax EBZ7500 is a gas-powered blower with a maximum air volume rating of 770 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 236 MPH.
- Handling: As this unit is a backpack leaf blower, the majority of the unit is distributed so that the user can operate it with ease for most reasonable periods of use. Its throttle is hip-mounted, which can make it easier on your right hand if you operate it over an extended period of time. However, for a gas-powered backpack blower, the RedMax EBZ7500 is heavier than most, weighing 23.4 lbs.
- Engine: This blower's Strato-Charged® engine has a displacement specification of 65.6 cc. Please be aware that 2-cycle engines like this one require a mixture of gas and oil in order to run. For the RedMax EBZ7500, this ratio is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the RedMax EBZ7500 allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered backpack blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 103 dB.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 71 fl. oz., this RedMax blower is average when compared to other gas-powered backpack leaf blowers.
The RedMax EBZ7500's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the RedMax EBZ7500 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- It can push air from the nozzle at 236 MPH, which puts it ahead of its class in terms of air speed for gas-powered backpack blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Husqvarna 150BT with 251 MPH).
- The EBZ7500 is powerful, with an airflow rating of 770 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other gas-powered backpack leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Echo PB-8010H with 1071 CFM).
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
Strato-Charged Engine Technology
RedMax's Strato-Charged 2-stroke engines are efficiently designed with just 3 moving parts. This allows them to be up to 20% more fuel-efficient than standard 2-stroke engines, to be 20 to 25% lighter than 4-stroke engines of the same size, and to produce low emissions that meet regulations without the need for a heated, heavy catalytic converter. Offering much less operator fatigue, these engines have a high power to weight ratio and can therefore be classified as high-performance.
The bottom line
- Strato-Charged® Engine
- High CFM (770 CFM)
- High MPH (236 MPH)
- Decent Tank (71 fl. oz.)
- Acceptable Noise (103 dB)
- Quite heavy (23.4 lbs)
RedMax is an established power equipment brand in North America, known for its trimmers, chainsaws and, of course, leaf blowers. Interestingly, the company traces its roots back to Japan, where it was founded in 1910 as the Tokyo Gas Kogyo Company. TGCK went through numerous name changes and settled with the names Komatsu Zenoah (globally) and RedMax/Zenoah (North America), under which they sell their products to this day. The company was acquired by Husqvarna in 2007. RedMax has a somewhat extensive portfolio of more than 10 leaf blowers, both backpack and handheld, and has recently launched a battery powered product line. RedMax products are produced in various plants over the globe, which are not limited to Japan.
The RedMax EBZ7500 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of RedMax blowers, please consult RedMax's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.