The RedMax EBZ7500RH is a gas-powered backpack leaf blower delivering 770 CFM at 236 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 65.6 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 770|
|MPH||Up to 236|
|Blowing Force||37 N|
|Engine displacement||65.6 cc|
|Fuel tank||71 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||103 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the RedMax EBZ7500RH, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the RedMax EBZ7500RH
- Power: The RedMax EBZ7500RH is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 236 MPH and a max air volume rating of 770 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: By design, this model isn’t the smallest leaf blower on the market. It’s meant to be carried as a backpack so that the bulk of the unit is out of the way and the user’s hands are free to manipulate the nozzle. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. All told, it weighs 23.2 lbs — the RedMax EBZ7500RH is neither the lightest nor the heaviest gas-powered backpack blower on the market.
- Engine: Its Strato-Charged® engine boasts a displacement of 65.6 cc. Please note that, because the RedMax EBZ7500RH’s engine is a 2-cycle one, it runs on a mixture of oil and gasoline. According to RedMax, the proper fuel mixture ratio for this blower is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the EBZ7500RH offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 103 dB, the EBZ7500RH is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered backpack category.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 71 fl. oz., this RedMax blower is average when compared to other gas backpack blowers.
The RedMax EBZ7500RH's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the RedMax EBZ7500RH compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air exiting this blower has been clocked at a max speed of 236 MPH. This puts the EBZ7500RH ahead of the pack as far as air speed is concerned in gas-powered backpack blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Husqvarna 150BT with 251 MPH).
- The EBZ7500RH is powerful, with an airflow rating of 770 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other gas-powered backpack blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Echo PB-8010H with 1071 CFM).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas backpack blowers, the RedMax EBZ7500RH is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Strato-Charged Engine Technology
RedMax's Strato-Charged 2-stroke engines are efficiently designed with just 3 moving parts. This allows them to be up to 20% more fuel-efficient than standard 2-stroke engines, to be 20 to 25% lighter than 4-stroke engines of the same size, and to produce low emissions that meet regulations without the need for a heated, heavy catalytic converter. Offering much less operator fatigue, these engines have a high power to weight ratio and can therefore be classified as high-performance.
RedMax is an established power equipment brand in North America, known for its trimmers, chainsaws and, of course, leaf blowers. Interestingly, the company traces its roots back to Japan, where it was founded in 1910 as the Tokyo Gas Kogyo Company. TGCK went through numerous name changes and settled with the names Komatsu Zenoah (globally) and RedMax/Zenoah (North America), under which they sell their products to this day. The company was acquired by Husqvarna in 2007. RedMax has a somewhat extensive portfolio of more than 10 leaf blowers, both backpack and handheld, and has recently launched a battery powered product line. RedMax products are produced in various plants over the globe, which are not limited to Japan.
The RedMax EBZ7500RH is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of RedMax blowers, please consult RedMax's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.