The RedMax EBZ8560RH is a gas-powered backpack leaf blower delivering 1000 CFM at 220 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 75.6cc engine. (Read full specs)
941CFM + Tube throttle
941CFM + Hip throttle
1000CFM + Tube throttle
1000CFM + Hip throttle
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 1000|
|MPH||Up to 220|
|Blowing Force||47 N|
|Fuel tank||77.8 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||106 dB|
|Other model numbers||970499401|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the RedMax EBZ8560RH, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the RedMax EBZ8560RH
- Power: The EBZ8560RH gas-powered blower, manufactured by RedMax, is rated for a max air volume of 1000 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 220 MPH.
- Handling: By design, this model isn’t the smallest leaf blower on the market. It’s meant to be carried as a backpack so that the bulk of the unit is out of the way and the user’s hands are free to manipulate the nozzle. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. Be aware that, at 25.4 lbs, the RedMax EBZ8560RH is on the heavier side of gas-powered backpack blowers.
- Engine: The blower is fitted with a 75.6cc engine. Please note that, because the RedMax EBZ8560RH's engine is a 2-cycle one, it runs on a mixture of oil and gasoline. According to RedMax, the proper fuel mixture ratio for this blower is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: To provide more control over their job to the user, the unit has a variable speed control setting. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the RedMax EBZ8560RH to match it. On top of that, maintaining the selected speed is effortless, as it also features cruise control.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 106 dB, the EBZ8560RH is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered backpack category.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 77.8 fl. oz., this RedMax blower is average compared to other gas backpack blowers.
The RedMax EBZ8560RH's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the RedMax EBZ8560RH compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The RedMax EBZ8560RH expels air at speeds up to 220 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for gas-powered backpack blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Husqvarna 150BT and its 270 MPH could be an option to consider.
- The EBZ8560RH is powerful, with an airflow rating of 1000 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other gas-powered backpack blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Echo PB-9010T, with 1110 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas backpack blowers, the RedMax EBZ8560RH is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
RedMax is an established power equipment brand in North America, known for its trimmers, chainsaws and, of course, leaf blowers. Interestingly, the company traces its roots back to Japan, where it was founded in 1910 as the Tokyo Gas Kogyo Company. TGCK went through numerous name changes and settled with the names Komatsu Zenoah (globally) and RedMax/Zenoah (North America), under which they sell their products to this day. The company was acquired by Husqvarna in 2007. RedMax has a somewhat extensive portfolio of more than 10 leaf blowers, both backpack and handheld, and has recently launched a battery powered product line. RedMax products are produced in various plants over the globe, which are not limited to Japan.
The RedMax EBZ8560RH is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of RedMax blowers, please consult RedMax's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-487-5951.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.