Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 450|
|MPH||Up to 180|
|Engine Displacement||25 cc|
|Fuel Tank||14 fl. oz.|
|Noise Rating||73 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Remington BRAVE™ RM125, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Remington BRAVE™ RM125
- Power: The BRAVE™ RM125 gas-powered blower, manufactured by Remington, is rated for a max air volume of 450 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 180 MPH.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. At 9.71 lbs, the Remington BRAVE™ RM125 is within the average weight range of gas-powered handheld blowers.
- Engine: The engine boasts a displacement of 25 cc. Since this is a 2-stroke engine, it’s important to remember that the BRAVE™ RM125 cannot run on gasoline alone. The fuel must be mixed with an appropriate ratio of gasoline and oil in order for it to function properly (for this Remington model, this ratio is 40:1).
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the BRAVE™ RM125 features variable speed settings for added control.
- Noise: With a noise rating of 73 dB, this blower can be considered the standard for similar gas-powered handheld blowers.
- Fuel Tank: Its tank can hold 14 fl. oz., so it falls squarely in the average in terms of fuel capacity.
- QuickStart™: This blower benefits from Remington's QuickStart™ technology. It facilitates starting by reducing the effort required to pull start the engine.
The Remington BRAVE™ RM125's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Remington BRAVE™ RM125 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Its max air speed of 180 MPH places it at the approximate midpoint in comparison to other gas-powered handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Poulan Pro PPBV25 with 230 MPH).
- The BRAVE™ RM125 is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 450 CFM, which is common for gas-powered handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET with 650 CFM).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other gas handheld blowers, the Remington BRAVE™ RM125 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The bottom line
- QuickStart™ Technology
- Decent Tank (14 fl. oz.)
- Acceptable Noise (73 dB)
- Decent Weight (9.71 lbs)
- Decent CFM (450 CFM)
- Decent MPH (180 MPH)
Where to buy the remington BRAVE™ RM125?
Remington was founded in 1921 by Arthur Mall in his home town of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The one-man operation focused on production of gas and electrically powered power tools. The company has further expanded throughout the US. However, it remains one of the smaller manufacturers to this day. Leaf blowers have been added to Remington’s portfolio in the 1990’s. Their selection is comprised predominantly of handheld blowers, many of which are cordless and function as leaf vacuums. Pricewise, Remington leaf blowers fall into the middle tier. Remington products are manufactured both in the US and Mexico.
The Remington BRAVE™ RM125 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Remington blowers, please contact the Remington Customer Support: 1-866-206-2707.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.