Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 450|
|MPH||Up to 180|
|Engine Displacement||25 cc|
|Fuel Tank||14 fl. oz.|
|Noise Rating||73 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Remington BRAVE™ RM125, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Remington BRAVE™ RM125
- Power: The Remington BRAVE™ RM125 is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 180 MPH and a max air volume rating of 450 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. At 9.71 lbs, the Remington BRAVE™ RM125 is within the average weight range of gas-powered handheld blowers.
- Engine: The blower is fitted with a 25 cc engine. Please note that, because the Remington BRAVE™ RM125’s engine is a 2-cycle one, it runs on a mixture of oil and gasoline. According to Remington, the proper fuel mixture ratio for this blower is 40:1.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the BRAVE™ RM125 offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 73 dB, the BRAVE™ RM125 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered handheld category.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 14 fl. oz., this Remington blower is average when compared to other gas-powered handheld leaf blowers.
- QuickStart™: This blower benefits from Remington's QuickStart™ technology. It facilitates starting by reducing the effort required to pull start the engine.
The Remington BRAVE™ RM125's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Remington BRAVE™ RM125 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air leaving this blower’s nozzle has been clocked at 180 MPH. That makes the BRAVE™ RM125 average in terms of air speed for gas-powered handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Poulan Pro PPBV25 with 230 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Remington BRAVE™ RM125 can reach 450 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other gas-powered handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET with 650 CFM).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other gas handheld blowers, the Remington BRAVE™ RM125 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- QuickStart™ Technology
- Decent Tank (14 fl. oz.)
- Acceptable Noise (73 dB)
- Decent Weight (9.71 lbs)
- Decent CFM (450 CFM)
- Decent MPH (180 MPH)
Remington was founded in 1921 by Arthur Mall in his home town of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The one-man operation focused on production of gas and electrically powered power tools. The company has further expanded throughout the US. However, it remains one of the smaller manufacturers to this day. Leaf blowers have been added to Remington’s portfolio in the 1990’s. Their selection is comprised predominantly of handheld blowers, many of which are cordless and function as leaf vacuums. Pricewise, Remington leaf blowers fall into the middle tier. Remington products are manufactured both in the US and Mexico.
The Remington BRAVE™ RM125 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Remington blowers, please contact the Remington Customer Support: 1-866-206-2707.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.