Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300
- Power: The MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 is an electric leaf blower made by Remington. It has a maximum air speed of 150 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 350 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: This is a corded blower, so its 12 Amp engine needs to be plugged into a power source during use. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: Corded power tools can sometimes inadvertently be unplugged during operation. The Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 prevents such accidents by featuring a cord lock mechanism.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. Be aware that, at 10 lbs, the Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 is on the heavier side for electric handheld leaf blowers.
- Speed Settings: With 2 speed settings, this blower’s output can be set to meet the needs of jobs big or small.
- Vacuum: This unit isn’t just a blower—it has the added feature of being able to collect leaves and soft debris into its handy storage bag.
- Mulching: Its mulching ratio is 10:1, meaning that it will turn 10 bags of soft debris into one bag of mulch.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 68 dB.
The Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Its max air speed of 150 MPH places it at the approximate midpoint in comparison to other electric handheld leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- The MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 is average in terms of power. It's rated at 350 CFM, which is common for electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
The bottom line
- Acceptable Noise (68 dB)
- Decent CFM (350 CFM)
- Decent MPH (150 MPH)
- Quite heavy (10 lbs)
Where to buy the Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300?
Remington was founded in 1921 by Arthur Mall in his home town of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The one-man operation focused on production of gas and electrically powered power tools. The company has further expanded throughout the US. However, it remains one of the smaller manufacturers to this day. Leaf blowers have been added to Remington’s portfolio in the 1990’s. Their selection is comprised predominantly of handheld blowers, many of which are cordless and function as leaf vacuums. Pricewise, Remington leaf blowers fall into the middle tier. Remington products are manufactured both in the US and Mexico.
Warranty InformationThe Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Remington blowers, please contact the Remington Customer Support: 1-866-206-2707.