The Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 350 CFM at 150 MPH. It features a 12 Amp engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 350|
|MPH||Up to 150|
|Noise rating||68 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300
- Power: The Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 is an electric blower with a maximum air volume rating of 350 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 150 MPH.
- Power delivery: This is a corded blower, so its 12 Amp motor needs to be plugged into a power source during use. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: Corded power tools can sometimes inadvertently be unplugged during operation. The Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 prevents such accidents by featuring a cord lock mechanism.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. However, for a electric handheld blower, the Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 is heavier than most, weighing 10 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Remington designed the MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 with control and precision in mind. That’s why this model has 2 speed settings, meaning that its air output can be adjusted to suit the user’s needs.
- Vacuum: It features a vacuum allowing it to suck up leaf and debris once the sweeping job is complete.
- Mulching: Its mulching ratio is 10:1, meaning that it will turn 10 bags of soft debris into one bag of mulch.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 68 dB.
The Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 expels air at speeds up to 150 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for electric handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Craftsman CMEBL7000 with 260 MPH).
- The MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 350 CFM, which is common for electric handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Worx Turbine WG521 with 800 CFM).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Remington was founded in 1921 by Arthur Mall in his home town of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The one-man operation focused on production of gas and electrically powered power tools. The company has further expanded throughout the US. However, it remains one of the smaller manufacturers to this day. Leaf blowers have been added to Remington’s portfolio in the 1990’s. Their selection is comprised predominantly of handheld blowers, many of which are cordless and function as leaf vacuums. Pricewise, Remington leaf blowers fall into the middle tier. Remington products are manufactured both in the US and Mexico.
The Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Remington blowers, please contact the Remington Customer Support: 1-866-206-2707.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.