Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 350|
|MPH||Up to 150|
|Noise Rating||68 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300
- Power: The MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 is an electric blower made by Remington. It has a maximum air speed of 150 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 350 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: This is a corded blower, so its 12 Amp engine needs to be plugged into a power source during use. Please note that some manufacturers don’t include the cord with the unit. If this is the case, or if you’re looking to buy a backup, please use our gauge calculator to ensure you’re buying the right cord for your blower.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: Anyone who has experienced the frustration of having their blower suddenly stop from being accidentally unplugged will be glad to know that the MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 has a 'cord lock' mechanism.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. However, for a electric handheld blower, the Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 is heavier than most, weighing 10 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Remington designed the MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 with control and precision in mind. That’s why this model has 2 speed settings, meaning that its air output can be adjusted to suit the user’s needs.
- Vacuum: For those who really want to make leaves disappear, the MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 has a handy 'blower vac' feature (the keyword here being 'vac', aka 'vacuum'). It allows the operator to collect light debris in the unit’s storage bag to be easily discarded after the job is finished.
- Mulching: With a mulching ratio of 10:1, this mulcher can reliably pulp 10 bags of waste (such as leaves and other debris) into 1 bag of mulch.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 68 dB, the MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Its max air speed of 150 MPH places it at the approximate midpoint in comparison to other electric handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 can reach 350 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- Acceptable Noise (68 dB)
- Decent CFM (350 CFM)
- Decent MPH (150 MPH)
- Quite heavy (10 lbs)
Remington was founded in 1921 by Arthur Mall in his home town of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The one-man operation focused on production of gas and electrically powered power tools. The company has further expanded throughout the US. However, it remains one of the smaller manufacturers to this day. Leaf blowers have been added to Remington’s portfolio in the 1990’s. Their selection is comprised predominantly of handheld blowers, many of which are cordless and function as leaf vacuums. Pricewise, Remington leaf blowers fall into the middle tier. Remington products are manufactured both in the US and Mexico.
The Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Remington blowers, please contact the Remington Customer Support: 1-866-206-2707.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.