Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 350|
|MPH||Up to 150|
|Noise Rating||68 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300
- Power: The MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 is blower made by Remington. It has a maximum air speed of 150 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 350 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: Being that it is a corded blower with a 12 Amp engine, the MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 requires a steady power source and must be plugged in when using it. Please note that some manufacturers don’t include the cord with the unit. If this is the case, or if you’re looking to buy a backup, please use our gauge calculator to ensure you’re buying the right cord for your blower.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: This unit has a handy 'cord lock' feature, which prevents it from being unplugged during use.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. However, for a electric handheld blower, the Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 is heavier than most, weighing 10 lbs.
- Speed Settings: With 2 speed settings, this blower’s output can be set to meet the needs of jobs big or small.
- Vacuum: This unit isn’t just a blower—it has the added feature of being able to collect leaves and soft debris into its handy storage bag.
- Mulching: The manufacturer’s specifications give it a mulching ratio of 10:1. For every 10 bags you put in, it will reduce down to just one bag of mulch.
- Noise: With a noise rating of 68 dB, this blower can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 expels air at speeds up to 150 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for electric handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 can reach 350 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- Acceptable Noise (68 dB)
- Decent CFM (350 CFM)
- Decent MPH (150 MPH)
- Quite heavy (10 lbs)
Where to buy the remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300?
Remington was founded in 1921 by Arthur Mall in his home town of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The one-man operation focused on production of gas and electrically powered power tools. The company has further expanded throughout the US. However, it remains one of the smaller manufacturers to this day. Leaf blowers have been added to Remington’s portfolio in the 1990’s. Their selection is comprised predominantly of handheld blowers, many of which are cordless and function as leaf vacuums. Pricewise, Remington leaf blowers fall into the middle tier. Remington products are manufactured both in the US and Mexico.
Warranty InformationThe Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Remington blowers, please contact the Remington Customer Support: 1-866-206-2707.