The Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 350 CFM at 150 MPH. It features a 12-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 350|
|MPH||Up to 150|
|Noise rating||68 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300
- Power: The Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 is an electric blower with a maximum air volume rating of 350 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 150 MPH.
- Power delivery: Being that it is a corded blower with a 12 Amp motor, the MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 requires a steady power source and must be plugged in when using it. Please note that some manufacturers don’t include the cord with the unit. If this is the case, or if you’re looking to buy a backup, please use our gauge calculator to ensure you’re buying the right cord for your blower.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: Anyone who has experienced the frustration of having their blower suddenly stop from being accidentally unplugged will be glad to know that the MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 has a 'cord lock' mechanism.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. Be aware that, at 10 lbs, the Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 is on the heavier side for electric handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its 2 speed settings, the Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 allows the user to adjust the air output to the task in hand.
- Vacuum: The MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 is also what is known as a 'blower vac'. Those who don’t wish to blow leaves and debris away can switch to its vacuum setting and suck them into a collection bag (7 gallon bag included).
- Mulching: Its mulching ratio is 10:1, meaning that it will turn 10 bags of soft debris into one bag of mulch.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 68 dB.
The Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 150 MPH, which is pretty much what is to be expected for electric handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman CMEBL7000 and its 260 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 can reach 350 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other electric handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Worx Turbine WG521, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Remington was founded in 1921 by Arthur Mall in his home town of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The one-man operation focused on production of gas and electrically powered power tools. The company has further expanded throughout the US. However, it remains one of the smaller manufacturers to this day. Leaf blowers have been added to Remington’s portfolio in the 1990’s. Their selection is comprised predominantly of handheld blowers, many of which are cordless and function as leaf vacuums. Pricewise, Remington leaf blowers fall into the middle tier. Remington products are manufactured both in the US and Mexico.
The Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Remington blowers, please contact the Remington Customer Support: 1-866-206-2707.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.