The Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 350 CFM at 150 MPH. It features a 12-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 350|
|MPH||Up to 150|
|Noise rating||68 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300
- Power: The Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 is an electric blower with a maximum air volume rating of 350 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 150 MPH.
- Power delivery: Being that it is a corded blower with a 12 Amp motor, the MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 requires a steady power source and must be plugged in when using it. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: This unit has a handy 'cord lock' feature, which prevents it from being unplugged during use.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. However, for a electric handheld blower, the Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 is heavier than most, weighing 10 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Not all jobs need full power. The MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 has 2 speed settings so, you can blow more or less air from the blower depending on the job.
- Vacuum: It features a vacuum allowing it to suck up leaf and debris once the sweeping job is complete (7 gallon bag included).
- Mulching: This mulcher’s 10:1 mulching ratio means it can reduce 10 bags of leaves and debris down to one bag of mulch.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 68 dB.
The Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Its max air speed of 150 MPH places it at the approximate midpoint in comparison to other electric handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Craftsman CMEBL7000 with 260 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 can reach 350 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other electric handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Worx Turbine WG521 with 800 CFM).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Remington was founded in 1921 by Arthur Mall in his home town of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The one-man operation focused on production of gas and electrically powered power tools. The company has further expanded throughout the US. However, it remains one of the smaller manufacturers to this day. Leaf blowers have been added to Remington’s portfolio in the 1990’s. Their selection is comprised predominantly of handheld blowers, many of which are cordless and function as leaf vacuums. Pricewise, Remington leaf blowers fall into the middle tier. Remington products are manufactured both in the US and Mexico.
The Remington MULCHINATOR™ RM1300 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Remington blowers, please contact the Remington Customer Support: 1-866-206-2707.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.