The Remington RM4030 40V is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 415 CFM at 135 MPH. It features a 2.5 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 415|
|MPH||Up to 135|
|Noise rating||69.1 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Remington RM4030 40V, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Remington RM4030 40V
- Power: The RM4030 40V is a cordless blower made by Remington. It has a maximum air speed of 135 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 415 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: As it is battery-operated, it doesn't need to be plugged in and therefore allows superb freedom of movement.
- Battery: Its 2.5 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) enables the blower to run for up to 25 minutes without needing to a recharge.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. However, for a cordless handheld blower, the Remington RM4030 40V is heavier than most, weighing 8 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Remington RM4030 40V allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 69.1 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Remington RM4030 40V's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Remington RM4030 40V compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The Remington RM4030 40V expels air at speeds up to 135 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- It has a maximum air volume output of 415 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the RM4030 40V is well within average in relation to similar cordless handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 25 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the RM4030 40V is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 with up to 96 minutes of runtime).
Remington was founded in 1921 by Arthur Mall in his home town of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The one-man operation focused on production of gas and electrically powered power tools. The company has further expanded throughout the US. However, it remains one of the smaller manufacturers to this day. Leaf blowers have been added to Remington’s portfolio in the 1990’s. Their selection is comprised predominantly of handheld blowers, many of which are cordless and function as leaf vacuums. Pricewise, Remington leaf blowers fall into the middle tier. Remington products are manufactured both in the US and Mexico.
The Remington RM4030 40V is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Remington blowers, please contact the Remington Customer Support: 1-866-206-2707.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.