The Remington RM4030 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 415 CFM at 135 MPH. It features a 2.5 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
This product was discontinued. For your convenience, we decided to leave this page up.
If you were looking to purchase it, you may want to have a look at the Dewalt DCBL722P1, which has similar specs.
You can also try to find it second hand on eBay, by clicking on the button below.
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 415|
|MPH||Up to 135|
|Noise rating||69.1 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Remington RM4030, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Remington RM4030
- Power: The Remington RM4030 is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 415 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 135 MPH.
- Power delivery: Those who don’t want to fuss with cords will be glad to know that this blower is battery-operated.
- Battery: Its 2.5 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) means that a user can operate the RM4030 for an estimated 25 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. However, for a cordless handheld blower, the Remington RM4030 is heavier than most, weighing 8 lbs.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Remington RM4030 to match.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 69.1 dB.
The Remington RM4030's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Remington RM4030 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The Remington RM4030 expels air at speeds up to 135 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- It has a maximum air volume output of 415 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the RM4030 is well within average in relation to similar cordless handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Users can expect an autonomy of 25 minutes from its battery, which means the RM4030 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 with up to 96 minutes of runtime).
Remington was founded in 1921 by Arthur Mall in his home town of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The one-man operation focused on production of gas and electrically powered power tools. The company has further expanded throughout the US. However, it remains one of the smaller manufacturers to this day. Leaf blowers have been added to Remington’s portfolio in the 1990’s. Their selection is comprised predominantly of handheld blowers, many of which are cordless and function as leaf vacuums. Pricewise, Remington leaf blowers fall into the middle tier. Remington products are manufactured both in the US and Mexico.
The Remington RM4030 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Remington blowers, please contact the Remington Customer Support: 1-866-206-2707.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.