Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 415|
|MPH||Up to 135|
|Noise Rating||69.1 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Remington RM4030 40V, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Remington RM4030 40V
- Power: The Remington RM4030 40V is blower with a maximum air volume rating of 415 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 135 MPH.
- Power delivery: Those who don’t want to fuss with cords will be glad to know that this blower is battery-operated.
- Battery: Its 2.5 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) offers an autonomy of 25 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. Be aware that, at 8 lbs, the Remington RM4030 40V is on the heavier side for cordless handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Remington RM4030 40V allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: With a noise rating of 69.1 dB, this blower can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Remington RM4030 40V's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Remington RM4030 40V compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Its max air speed of 135 MPH places it at the approximate midpoint in comparison to other battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- It has a maximum air volume output of 415 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the RM4030 40V is well within average in relation to similar cordless handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Users can expect an autonomy of 25 minutes from its battery, which means the RM4030 40V won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Remington RM4030 40V is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- Acceptable Noise (69.1 dB)
- Decent CFM (415 CFM)
- Decent MPH (135 MPH)
- Quite heavy (8 lbs)
- Low autonomy (25 mins)
Where to buy the remington RM4030 40V?
Remington was founded in 1921 by Arthur Mall in his home town of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The one-man operation focused on production of gas and electrically powered power tools. The company has further expanded throughout the US. However, it remains one of the smaller manufacturers to this day. Leaf blowers have been added to Remington’s portfolio in the 1990’s. Their selection is comprised predominantly of handheld blowers, many of which are cordless and function as leaf vacuums. Pricewise, Remington leaf blowers fall into the middle tier. Remington products are manufactured both in the US and Mexico.
Warranty InformationThe Remington RM4030 40V is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Remington blowers, please contact the Remington Customer Support: 1-866-206-2707.