The RIDGID R8604301B is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 280 CFM at 105 MPH. It is powered by a 4 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 280|
|MPH||Up to 105|
|Noise rating||94.5 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the RIDGID R8604301B, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the RIDGID R8604301B
- Power: The RIDGID R8604301B can force 280 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 105 MPH.
- Power delivery: The blower is battery-operated, so the operator won’t need to worry about getting tripped up by pesky cords when they’re busy getting work done.
- Battery: Its 4 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery (battery not included) enables the blower to run for up to 20 minutes without needing to a recharge.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. When compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the RIDGID R8604301B stands out due to its lower weight: just 5 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the R8604301B features variable speed settings for added control.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 94.5 dB.
The RIDGID R8604301B's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the RIDGID R8604301B compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 105 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the RIDGID R8604301B can reach 280 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on the low end for cordless handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 20 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the R8604301B is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 with up to 96 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the RIDGID R8604301B is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
RIDGID, sometimes RIDGID Jobsite Tools, is a brand licensed by the Ridge Tool Company, under which it sells a wide spectrum of products, including power tools and, of course, leaf blowers. The company was founded in 1923, in Ohio, US, where it has maintained its headquarters to this day. Ridge Tool Company has been a subsidiary of Emerson Electric since 1966. RIDGID is best known for its iconic US made red pipe wrench. However, their power tool line is reported to be made in Asia. RIDGID leaf blower portfolio is somewhat limited, with a focus on cordless devices.
The RIDGID R8604301B benefits from a lifetime warranty. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of RIDGID blowers, please consult RIDGID's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-4-RIDGID (1-800-474-3443).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.