Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 280|
|MPH||Up to 105|
|Noise Rating||94.5 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the RIDGID R8604301B, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the RIDGID R8604301B
- Power: The RIDGID R8604301B can force 280 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 105 MPH.
- Power delivery: The R8604301B is a battery-operated unit, so it doesn’t need to be plugged in during use. Users will enjoy the added mobility of its cordless design.
- Battery: With its 4 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery, the RIDGID R8604301B has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 20 minutes.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. Among other cordless handheld blowers, the RIDGID R8604301B can be considered light, weighing only 5 lbs.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the RIDGID R8604301B to match.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 94.5 dB, the R8604301B is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The RIDGID R8604301B's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the RIDGID R8604301B compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The air speed of the RIDGID R8604301B maxes out at 105 MPH. While more than adequate for many jobs, its air speed is below average among other battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- As this unit is rated at 280 CFM (cubic feet per minute), it expells less air than most cordless handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Users can expect an autonomy of 20 minutes from its battery, which means the R8604301B won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the RIDGID R8604301B is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The bottom line
- Lightweight (5 lbs)
- Acceptable Noise (94.5 dB)
- Battery not included
- Low CFM (280 CFM)
- Low MPH (105 MPH)
- Low autonomy (20 mins)
Where to buy the ridgid R8604301B?
The RIDGID R8604301B benefits from a lifetime warranty. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of RIDGID blowers, please consult RIDGID's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-4-RIDGID (1-800-474-3443).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.