The RIDGID R8604301B is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 280 CFM at 105 MPH. It is powered by a 4 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 280|
|MPH||Up to 105|
|Noise rating||94.5 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the RIDGID R8604301B, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the RIDGID R8604301B
- Power: This cordless leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 280 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 105 MPH.
- Power delivery: The R8604301B is a battery-operated unit, so it doesn’t need to be plugged in during use. Users will enjoy the added mobility of its cordless design.
- Battery: With its 4 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery, the RIDGID R8604301B has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 20 minutes.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. When compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the RIDGID R8604301B stands out due to its lower weight: just 5 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the RIDGID R8604301B allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: The noise emitted by the RIDGID R8604301B can reach up to 94.5 dB. Its noise rating is on the higher end compared to other electric handheld leaf blowers.
The RIDGID R8604301B's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the RIDGID R8604301B compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 105 MPH, which is on the lower end for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the RIDGID R8604301B can reach 280 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on the low end for cordless handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 20 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the R8604301B is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 with up to 96 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the RIDGID R8604301B is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
RIDGID, sometimes RIDGID Jobsite Tools, is a brand licensed by the Ridge Tool Company, under which it sells a wide spectrum of products, including power tools and, of course, leaf blowers. The company was founded in 1923, in Ohio, US, where it has maintained its headquarters to this day. Ridge Tool Company has been a subsidiary of Emerson Electric since 1966. RIDGID is best known for its iconic US made red pipe wrench. However, their power tool line is reported to be made in Asia. RIDGID leaf blower portfolio is somewhat limited, with a focus on cordless devices.
The RIDGID R8604301B benefits from a lifetime warranty. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of RIDGID blowers, please consult RIDGID's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-4-RIDGID (1-800-474-3443).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.