The Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB is a gas-powered handheld leaf blower delivering 520 CFM at 160 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 25 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 520|
|MPH||Up to 160|
|Engine displacement||25 cc|
|Fuel tank||18 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||74 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB
- Power: The Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB is a gas-powered blower with a maximum air volume rating of 520 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 160 MPH.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. However, for a gas-powered handheld blower, the Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB is heavier than most, weighing 11.5 lbs.
- Engine: The blower is fitted with a 25 cc engine. Please be aware that 2-cycle engines like this one require a mixture of gas and oil in order to run. For the Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB, this ratio is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: There are times when you only need a little more power, while other times you will want a bit more precision when clearing leaves and debris. For this purpose, the JET FAN RY25AXB offers variable speed settings, adding you, the user, more control, and a cruise control mode, which will allow you to maintain it comfortably for as long as you wish.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 74 dB.
- Fuel Tank: It has an average fuel capacity, with a tank able to hold around 18 fl. oz of fuel.
The Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air expelled from the nozzle of this blower can reach 160 MPH. When compared to others of this type, the JET FAN RY25AXB has a lower air speed than most gas-powered handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Poulan Pro PPBV25, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 230 MPH.
- Regarding its air volume, the Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 520 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful gas-powered handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET, with 650 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas handheld blowers, the Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Ryobi Limited is a manufacturer of power tools, outdoor equipment, and various other types of electronic products and components. Founded in Japan in 1943, Ryobi has since expanded to become a multi-brand, multinational company aimed at providing affordable, pro-featured products. It is now owned by Techtronic Industries, a company overseeing production and marketing of brands such as Craftsman, Ridgid and Homelite.
The Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Ryobi blowers, please consult Ryobi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-860-4050.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.