The Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB is a gas-powered handheld leaf blower delivering 520 CFM at 160 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 25cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 520|
|MPH||Up to 160|
|Fuel tank||18 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||74 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB
- Power: The Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB is a gas-powered blower with a maximum air volume rating of 520 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 160 MPH.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. However, for a gas-powered handheld blower, the Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB is heavier than most, weighing 11.5 lbs.
- Engine: The blower is fitted with a 25 cc engine. Please note that, because the Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB's engine is a 2-cycle one, it runs on a mixture of oil and gasoline. According to Ryobi, the proper fuel mixture ratio for this blower is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: With its variable speed settings, the Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB allows you to precisely control its air output. In addition, the blower is also equipped with cruise control, with which the user can easily maintain the selected settings.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 74 dB, the JET FAN RY25AXB is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered handheld category.
- Fuel Tank: It has an average fuel capacity for a handheld blower, with a tank that holds around 18 fl. oz of fuel.
The Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 160 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for gas-powered handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Craftsman BV2500, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 250 MPH.
- Regarding its air volume, the Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 520 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful gas-powered handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Craftsman B225, with 650 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas handheld blowers, the Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Ryobi Limited is a manufacturer of power tools, outdoor equipment, and various other types of electronic products and components. Founded in Japan in 1943, Ryobi has since expanded to become a multi-brand, multinational company aimed at providing affordable, pro-featured products. It is now owned by Techtronic Industries, a company overseeing production and marketing of brands such as Ridgid and Homelite.
The Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Ryobi blowers, please consult Ryobi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-525-2579.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.