Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 520|
|MPH||Up to 160|
|Engine Displacement||25 cc|
|Noise Rating||98 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB
- Power: The Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB is a gas-powered blower with a maximum air volume rating of 520 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 160 MPH.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. Be aware that, at 11.5 lbs, the Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB is on the heavier side for gas-powered handheld blowers.
- Engine: The engine boasts a displacement of 25 cc. Since this is a 2-stroke engine, it’s important to remember that the JET FAN RY25AXB cannot run on gasoline alone. The fuel must be mixed with an appropriate ratio of gasoline and oil in order for it to function properly (for this Ryobi model, this ratio is 50:1).
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the JET FAN RY25AXB features variable speed settings for added control.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 98 dB, the JET FAN RY25AXB is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered handheld category.
The Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The air speed of the Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB maxes out at 160 MPH. While more than adequate for many jobs, its air speed is below average among other gas-powered handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Poulan Pro PPBV25 with 230 MPH).
- The JET FAN RY25AXB is powerful, with an airflow rating of 520 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other gas-powered handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET with 650 CFM).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other gas handheld blowers, the Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The bottom line
- High CFM (520 CFM)
- Acceptable Noise (98 dB)
- Quite heavy (11.5 lbs)
- Low MPH (160 MPH)
Where to buy the ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB?
Ryobi Limited is a manufacturer of power tools, outdoor equipment, and various other types of electronic products and components. Founded in Japan in 1943, Ryobi has since expanded to become a multi-brand, multinational company aimed at providing affordable, pro-featured products. It is now owned by Techtronic Industries, a company overseeing production and marketing of brands such as Craftsman, Ridgid and Homelite.
The Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Ryobi blowers, please consult Ryobi's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-860-4050.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.