The Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB is a gas-powered handheld leaf blower delivering 520 CFM at 160 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 25 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 520|
|MPH||Up to 160|
|Engine Displacement||25 cc|
|Fuel Tank||18 fl. oz.|
|Noise Rating||74 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB
- Power: The Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB is a gas-powered blower with a maximum air volume rating of 520 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 160 MPH.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. Be aware that, at 11.5 lbs, the Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB is on the heavier side for gas-powered handheld blowers.
- Engine: The engine boasts a displacement of 25 cc. Since this is a 2-stroke engine, it’s important to remember that the JET FAN RY25AXB cannot run on gasoline alone. The fuel must be mixed with an appropriate ratio of gasoline and oil in order for it to function properly (for this Ryobi model, this ratio is 50:1).
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the JET FAN RY25AXB features variable speed settings for added control.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 74 dB, the JET FAN RY25AXB is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered handheld category.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 18 fl. oz., this Ryobi blower is average when compared to other gas handheld blowers.
The Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 160 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for gas-powered handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Poulan Pro PPBV25 with 230 MPH).
- The JET FAN RY25AXB is powerful, with an airflow rating of 520 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other gas-powered handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET with 650 CFM).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas handheld blowers, the Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Ryobi Limited is a manufacturer of power tools, outdoor equipment, and various other types of electronic products and components. Founded in Japan in 1943, Ryobi has since expanded to become a multi-brand, multinational company aimed at providing affordable, pro-featured products. It is now owned by Techtronic Industries, a company overseeing production and marketing of brands such as Craftsman, Ridgid and Homelite.
The Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Ryobi blowers, please consult Ryobi's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-860-4050.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.