Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 520|
|MPH||Up to 160|
|Engine Displacement||25 cc|
|Fuel Tank||18 fl. oz.|
|Noise Rating||74 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB
- Power: The JET FAN RY25AXB gas-powered blower, manufactured by Ryobi, is rated for a max air volume of 520 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 160 MPH.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. However, for a gas-powered handheld blower, the Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB is heavier than most, weighing 11.5 lbs.
- Engine: The blower is fitted with a 25 cc engine. Please be aware that 2-cycle engines like this one require a mixture of gas and oil in order to run. For the Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB, this ratio is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 74 dB.
- Fuel Tank: Its tank can hold 18 fl. oz., so it falls squarely in the average in terms of fuel capacity.
The Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 160 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for gas-powered handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Poulan Pro PPBV25 with 230 MPH).
- The JET FAN RY25AXB is powerful, with an airflow rating of 520 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other gas-powered handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET with 650 CFM).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other gas handheld blowers, the Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The bottom line
- High CFM (520 CFM)
- Decent Tank (18 fl. oz.)
- Acceptable Noise (74 dB)
- Quite heavy (11.5 lbs)
- Low MPH (160 MPH)
Ryobi Limited is a manufacturer of power tools, outdoor equipment, and various other types of electronic products and components. Founded in Japan in 1943, Ryobi has since expanded to become a multi-brand, multinational company aimed at providing affordable, pro-featured products. It is now owned by Techtronic Industries, a company overseeing production and marketing of brands such as Craftsman, Ridgid and Homelite.
The Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Ryobi blowers, please consult Ryobi's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-860-4050.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.