The Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB is a gas-powered handheld leaf blower delivering 520 CFM at 160 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 25cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Up to 520
|Up to 160
|18 fl. oz.
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB
- Power: The JET FAN RY25AXB, built by Ryobi, is a gas-powered leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 520 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 160 MPH.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. Be aware that, at 11.5 lbs, the Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB is on the heavier side of gas-powered handheld blowers.
- Engine: The blower is fitted with a 25cc engine. Please note that, because the Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB's engine is a 2-cycle one, it runs on a mixture of oil and gasoline. According to Ryobi, the proper fuel mixture ratio for this blower is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: To provide more control over their job to the user, the unit has a variable speed control setting. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB to match it. On top of that, maintaining the selected speed is effortless, as it also features cruise control.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 74 dB, the JET FAN RY25AXB is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered handheld category.
- Fuel Tank: Its tank can hold 18 fl. oz., so it falls squarely in the average in terms of fuel capacity for handheld blowers.
The Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 160 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for gas-powered handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Craftsman BV2500, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 250 MPH.
- Regarding its air volume, the Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 520 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful gas-powered handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Craftsman B225, with 650 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from these interactive charts, when compared to other gas handheld blowers, the Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Ryobi Limited is a manufacturer of power tools, outdoor equipment, and various other types of electronic products and components. Founded in Japan in 1943, Ryobi has since expanded to become a multi-brand, multinational company aimed at providing affordable, pro-featured products. It is now owned by Techtronic Industries, a company overseeing production and marketing of brands such as Ridgid and Homelite.
The Ryobi JET FAN RY25AXB is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Ryobi blowers, please consult Ryobi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-525-2579.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.