Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 480|
|MPH||Up to 110|
|Noise Rating||68 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Ryobi JET FAN RY40430, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Ryobi JET FAN RY40430
- Power: This leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 480 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 110 MPH.
- Power delivery: The JET FAN RY40430 is a battery-operated unit, so it doesn’t need to be plugged in during use. Users will enjoy the added mobility of its cordless design.
- Battery: With its 3 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery, the Ryobi JET FAN RY40430 has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 30 minutes.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. Be aware that, at 8.85 lbs, the Ryobi JET FAN RY40430 is on the heavier side for cordless handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the JET FAN RY40430 offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: With a noise rating of 68 dB, this blower can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Ryobi JET FAN RY40430's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Ryobi JET FAN RY40430 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The air speed of the Ryobi JET FAN RY40430 maxes out at 110 MPH. While more than adequate for many jobs, its air speed is below average among other battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the Ryobi JET FAN RY40430 boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 480 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful of cordless handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 30 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the JET FAN RY40430 is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Ryobi JET FAN RY40430 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- High CFM (480 CFM)
- Acceptable Noise (68 dB)
- Quite heavy (8.85 lbs)
- Low MPH (110 MPH)
- Low autonomy (30 mins)
Where to buy the ryobi JET FAN RY40430?
Ryobi Limited is a manufacturer of power tools, outdoor equipment, and various other types of electronic products and components. Founded in Japan in 1943, Ryobi has since expanded to become a multi-brand, multinational company aimed at providing affordable, pro-featured products. It is now owned by Techtronic Industries, a company overseeing production and marketing of brands such as Craftsman, Ridgid and Homelite.
We currently do not have any warranty information regarding the Ryobi JET FAN RY40430.
For more information about the warranty of Ryobi blowers, please consult Ryobi's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-860-4050.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.