The Ryobi JET FAN RY40430 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 480 CFM at 110 MPH. It features a 3 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 480|
|MPH||Up to 110|
|Noise rating||68 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Ryobi JET FAN RY40430, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Ryobi JET FAN RY40430
- Power: The Ryobi JET FAN RY40430 is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 480 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 110 MPH.
- Power delivery: Ryobi designed this battery-operated unit with total mobility in mind. The JET FAN RY40430 only needs to be plugged in when it is charging, so users can take it almost anywhere.
- Battery: Its 3 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) means that a user can operate the JET FAN RY40430 for an estimated 30 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. However, for a cordless handheld blower, the Ryobi JET FAN RY40430 is heavier than most, weighing 8.8 lbs.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the JET FAN RY40430 offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 68 dB, the JET FAN RY40430 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Ryobi JET FAN RY40430's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Ryobi JET FAN RY40430 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 110 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU01PT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 208 MPH.
- It has a maximum air volume output of 480 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the JET FAN RY40430 is well within average in relation to similar cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Ryobi RY404100, with 730 CFM, could be in your good books.
- Users can expect a maximum autonomy of 30 minutes from its battery, which means the JET FAN RY40430 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 which offers up to 96 minutes of runtime.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Ryobi JET FAN RY40430 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Ryobi Limited is a manufacturer of power tools, outdoor equipment, and various other types of electronic products and components. Founded in Japan in 1943, Ryobi has since expanded to become a multi-brand, multinational company aimed at providing affordable, pro-featured products. It is now owned by Techtronic Industries, a company overseeing production and marketing of brands such as Craftsman, Ridgid and Homelite.
We currently do not have any warranty information regarding the Ryobi JET FAN RY40430.
For more information about the warranty of Ryobi blowers, please consult Ryobi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-860-4050.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.