Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 480|
|MPH||Up to 110|
|Noise Rating||68 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Ryobi JET FAN RY40430, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Ryobi JET FAN RY40430
- Power: The JET FAN RY40430 is blower made by Ryobi. It has a maximum air speed of 110 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 480 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: Ryobi designed this battery-operated unit with total mobility in mind. The JET FAN RY40430 only needs to be plugged in when it is charging, so users can take it almost anywhere.
- Battery: It has a 3 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) that can work reliably for up to 30 minutes if completely charged.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. However, for a cordless handheld blower, the Ryobi JET FAN RY40430 is heavier than most, weighing 8.85 lbs.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the JET FAN RY40430 offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 68 dB, the JET FAN RY40430 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Ryobi JET FAN RY40430's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Ryobi JET FAN RY40430 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 110 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- If air volume is an important feature, the JET FAN RY40430 by Ryobi will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 480 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most cordless handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 30 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the JET FAN RY40430 is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Ryobi JET FAN RY40430 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The bottom line
- High CFM (480 CFM)
- Acceptable Noise (68 dB)
- Quite heavy (8.85 lbs)
- Low MPH (110 MPH)
- Low autonomy (30 mins)
Where to buy the ryobi JET FAN RY40430?
Ryobi Limited is a manufacturer of power tools, outdoor equipment, and various other types of electronic products and components. Founded in Japan in 1943, Ryobi has since expanded to become a multi-brand, multinational company aimed at providing affordable, pro-featured products. It is now owned by Techtronic Industries, a company overseeing production and marketing of brands such as Craftsman, Ridgid and Homelite.
Warranty InformationWe currently do not have any warranty information regarding the Ryobi JET FAN RY40430.
For more information about the warranty of Ryobi blowers, please consult Ryobi's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-860-4050.