Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Ryobi JET FAN RY40430, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Ryobi JET FAN RY40430
- Power: The JET FAN RY40430 is an electric leaf blower made by Ryobi. It has a maximum air speed of 110 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 480 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: As it is cordless, it doesn't need to be plugged in and therefore allows superb freedom of movement.
- Battery: Its 3 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) enables the blower to run for up to 30 minutes without needing to a recharge.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. Be aware that, at 8.85 lbs, the Ryobi JET FAN RY40430 is on the heavier side for electric handheld leaf blowers.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Ryobi JET FAN RY40430 to match.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 68 dB, the JET FAN RY40430 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Ryobi JET FAN RY40430's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Ryobi JET FAN RY40430 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 110 MPH, which is on the lower end for electric handheld leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- If power is an important feature, the JET FAN RY40430 by Ryobi will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 480 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 30 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the JET FAN RY40430 is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld leaf blowers (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
The bottom line
- High CFM (480 CFM)
- Acceptable Noise (68 dB)
- Quite heavy (8.85 lbs)
- Low MPH (110 MPH)
- Low Autonomy (30 mins)
Where to buy the Ryobi JET FAN RY40430?
Ryobi Limited is a manufacturer of power tools, outdoor equipment, and various other types of electronic products and components. Founded in Japan in 1943, Ryobi has since expanded to become a multi-brand, multinational company aimed at providing affordable, pro-featured products. It is now owned by Techtronic Industries, a company overseeing production and marketing of brands such as Craftsman, Ridgid and Homelite.
Warranty InformationWe currently do not have any warranty information regarding the Ryobi JET FAN RY40430.
For more information about the warranty of Ryobi blowers, please consult Ryobi's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-860-4050.