The Ryobi JET FAN RY421021 is a corded leaf blower delivering 440 CFM at 135 MPH. It features an 8-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 440|
|MPH||Up to 135|
|Noise rating||65 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Ryobi JET FAN RY421021, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Ryobi JET FAN RY421021
- Power: The Ryobi JET FAN RY421021 is an electric blower with a maximum air volume rating of 440 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 135 MPH.
- Power delivery: As it is a corded model, the blower needs to be plugged in to a power source in order for the 8 Amp motor to operate. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: This unit has a handy 'cord lock' feature, which prevents it from being unplugged during use.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. All told, it weighs 7 lbs — the Ryobi JET FAN RY421021 is neither the lightest nor the heaviest electric handheld blower on the market.
- Speed Settings: Ryobi designed the JET FAN RY421021 with control and precision in mind. That’s why this model has 2 speed settings, meaning that its air output can be adjusted to suit the user’s needs.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 65 dB, the JET FAN RY421021 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Ryobi JET FAN RY421021's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Ryobi JET FAN RY421021 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 135 MPH, which is pretty much what is to be expected for electric handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Craftsman CMEBL7000 with 260 MPH).
- It has a maximum air volume output of 440 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the JET FAN RY421021 is well within average in relation to similar electric handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Worx Turbine WG521 with 800 CFM).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other corded blowers, the Ryobi JET FAN RY421021 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.Good to know: It's the cheapest Ryobi blower.
Ryobi Limited is a manufacturer of power tools, outdoor equipment, and various other types of electronic products and components. Founded in Japan in 1943, Ryobi has since expanded to become a multi-brand, multinational company aimed at providing affordable, pro-featured products. It is now owned by Techtronic Industries, a company overseeing production and marketing of brands such as Craftsman, Ridgid and Homelite.
The Ryobi JET FAN RY421021 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Ryobi blowers, please consult Ryobi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-860-4050.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.