Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 440|
|MPH||Up to 135|
|Noise Rating||65 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Ryobi JET FAN RY421021, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Ryobi JET FAN RY421021
- Power: This leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 440 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 135 MPH.
- Power delivery: This is a corded blower, so its 8 Amp engine needs to be plugged into a power source during use. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. At 7 lbs, the Ryobi JET FAN RY421021 is within the average weight range of electric handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: Not all jobs need full power. The JET FAN RY421021 has 2 speed settings so, you can blow more or less air from the blower depending on the job.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 65 dB, the JET FAN RY421021 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Ryobi JET FAN RY421021's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Ryobi JET FAN RY421021 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 135 MPH, which is pretty much what is to be expected for electric handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the Ryobi JET FAN RY421021 boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 440 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful of electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other electric handheld blowers, the Ryobi JET FAN RY421021 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The bottom line
- High CFM (440 CFM)
- Acceptable Noise (65 dB)
- Decent Weight (7 lbs)
- Decent MPH (135 MPH)
- No cord lock mechanism
Where to buy the ryobi JET FAN RY421021?
Ryobi Limited is a manufacturer of power tools, outdoor equipment, and various other types of electronic products and components. Founded in Japan in 1943, Ryobi has since expanded to become a multi-brand, multinational company aimed at providing affordable, pro-featured products. It is now owned by Techtronic Industries, a company overseeing production and marketing of brands such as Craftsman, Ridgid and Homelite.
Warranty InformationThe Ryobi JET FAN RY421021 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Ryobi blowers, please consult Ryobi's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-860-4050.