Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 440|
|MPH||Up to 135|
|Noise Rating||65 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Ryobi JET FAN RY421021, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Ryobi JET FAN RY421021
- Power: The JET FAN RY421021 is blower made by Ryobi. It has a maximum air speed of 135 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 440 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: This unit, featuring a 8 Amp engine, is a corded blower. It must be plugged into an electrical outlet with a reliable power source at all times during operation. Please note that some manufacturers don’t include the cord with the unit. If this is the case, or if you’re looking to buy a backup, please use our gauge calculator to ensure you’re buying the right cord for your blower.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. All told, it weighs 7 lbs — the Ryobi JET FAN RY421021 is neither the lightest nor the heaviest electric handheld blower on the market.
- Speed Settings: With 2 speed settings, this blower’s output can be set to meet the needs of jobs big or small.
- Noise: With a noise rating of 65 dB, this blower can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Ryobi JET FAN RY421021's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Ryobi JET FAN RY421021 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air leaving this blower’s nozzle has been clocked at 135 MPH. That makes the JET FAN RY421021 average in terms of air speed for electric handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- The JET FAN RY421021 is powerful, with an airflow rating of 440 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other electric handheld blowers, the Ryobi JET FAN RY421021 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The bottom line
- High CFM (440 CFM)
- Acceptable Noise (65 dB)
- Decent Weight (7 lbs)
- Decent MPH (135 MPH)
- No cord lock mechanism
Where to buy the ryobi JET FAN RY421021?
Ryobi Limited is a manufacturer of power tools, outdoor equipment, and various other types of electronic products and components. Founded in Japan in 1943, Ryobi has since expanded to become a multi-brand, multinational company aimed at providing affordable, pro-featured products. It is now owned by Techtronic Industries, a company overseeing production and marketing of brands such as Craftsman, Ridgid and Homelite.
The Ryobi JET FAN RY421021 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Ryobi blowers, please consult Ryobi's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-860-4050.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.