The Ryobi ONE+ HYBRID P2170 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 200 CFM at 150 MPH. It is powered by a 18 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
This product was discontinued. For your convenience, we decided to leave this page up.
You might still find it second hand on eBay, by clicking on the button below.
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 200|
|MPH||Up to 150|
|Weight (tool only)||4.6 lbs|
|Noise rating||65 dB|
|Other model numbers||P2107A|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Ryobi ONE+ HYBRID P2170, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Ryobi ONE+ HYBRID P2170
- Power: The Ryobi ONE+ HYBRID P2170 is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 200 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 150 MPH.
- Power delivery: The ONE+ HYBRID P2170 is a battery-operated unit, so it doesn’t need to be plugged in during use. Users will enjoy the added mobility of its cordless design. However, Ryobi's Hybrid technology offers even more versatility by also allowing you to operate this unit as a corded blower.
- Battery: Its 18 V Li-ion battery (battery not included) enables the blower to run for up to 20 minutes without needing to recharge.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. The blower in its bare tool (no battery) version weighs 4.6 lbs — the Ryobi ONE+ HYBRID P2170 is neither the lightest nor the heaviest cordless handheld blower on the market.
- Speed Settings: The Ryobi ONE+ HYBRID P2170 does not have multiple speed settings. Once the blower is turned on, it always operates at the same speed.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 65 dB, the ONE+ HYBRID P2170 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Ryobi ONE+ HYBRID P2170's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Ryobi ONE+ HYBRID P2170 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- It can push air from the nozzle at 150 MPH, which puts it ahead of its class in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU01PT and its 208 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Ryobi ONE+ HYBRID P2170 can reach 200 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on the low end for cordless handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Husqvarna 350iB, which boasts with 800 CFM.
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 20 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the ONE+ HYBRID P2170 is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the Makita CBU01Z which offers up to 300 minutes of runtime.
The bottom line
- Hybrid cordless/corded
- High MPH (150 MPH)
- Decent weight (4.6 lbs)
- Acceptable noise (65 dB)
- Battery not included
- Brushed motor
- No speed variation
- Low CFM (200 CFM)
- Low autonomy (20 mins)
Ryobi Limited is a manufacturer of power tools, outdoor equipment, and various other types of electronic products and components. Founded in Japan in 1943, Ryobi has since expanded to become a multi-brand, multinational company aimed at providing affordable, pro-featured products. It is now owned by Techtronic Industries, a company overseeing production and marketing of brands such as Ridgid and Homelite.
The Ryobi ONE+ HYBRID P2170 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Ryobi blowers, please consult Ryobi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-525-2579.
Questions & Answers
Can I use a Ryobi 18v lithium-ion 2.0 Ah battery In my Ryobi blower P2107 instead of the 1.3Ah (Asked August 5, 2021)
The unit is compatible with any 18V ONE+ battery.