The Ryobi ONE+ HYBRID P2170 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 200 CFM at 150 MPH. It is powered by a 18 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 200|
|MPH||Up to 150|
|Weight (tool only)||4.6 lbs|
|Noise rating||65 dB|
|Other model numbers||P2107A|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Ryobi ONE+ HYBRID P2170, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Ryobi ONE+ HYBRID P2170
- Power: The ONE+ HYBRID P2170 is a cordless blower made by Ryobi. It has a maximum air speed of 150 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 200 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: Those who don’t want to fuss with cords will be glad to know that this blower is battery-operated. However, Ryobi's Hybrid technology offers even more versatility by also allowing you to operate this unit as a corded blower.
- Battery: Its 1.3 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery (battery not included) means that a user can operate the ONE+ HYBRID P2170 for an estimated 20 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. At 4.6 lbs for the blower alone, the Ryobi ONE+ HYBRID P2170 is within the average weight range of cordless handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: The ONE+ HYBRID P2170 by Ryobi has just one speed setting.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 65 dB, the ONE+ HYBRID P2170 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Ryobi ONE+ HYBRID P2170's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Ryobi ONE+ HYBRID P2170 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 150 MPH, which is rather impressive for a battery-operated handheld blower. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU01PT and its 208 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Ryobi ONE+ HYBRID P2170 can reach 200 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on the low end for cordless handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the EGO LB7654, which boasts with 765 CFM.
- Users can expect a maximum autonomy of 20 minutes from its battery, which means the ONE+ HYBRID P2170 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the Toro 51822 which offers up to 140 minutes of runtime.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Ryobi ONE+ HYBRID P2170 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Ryobi Limited is a manufacturer of power tools, outdoor equipment, and various other types of electronic products and components. Founded in Japan in 1943, Ryobi has since expanded to become a multi-brand, multinational company aimed at providing affordable, pro-featured products. It is now owned by Techtronic Industries, a company overseeing production and marketing of brands such as Ridgid and Homelite.
The Ryobi ONE+ HYBRID P2170 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Ryobi blowers, please consult Ryobi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-525-2579.
Questions & Answers
Can I use a Ryobi 18v lithium-ion 2.0 Ah battery In my Ryobi blower P2107 instead of the 1.3Ah (Asked August 5, 2021)
The unit is compatible with any 18V ONE+ battery.
Couldn't find the right answer for you? Ask your own question.