The Ryobi ONE+ HYBRID P2170 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 200 CFM at 150 MPH. It is powered by a 1.3 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 200|
|MPH||Up to 150|
|Noise rating||65 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Ryobi ONE+ HYBRID P2170, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Ryobi ONE+ HYBRID P2170
- Power: The Ryobi ONE+ HYBRID P2170 can force 200 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 150 MPH.
- Power delivery: The blower is battery-operated, so the operator won’t need to worry about getting tripped up by pesky cords when they’re busy getting work done. However, Ryobi's Hybrid technology offers even more versatility, by also allowing you to operate this unit as a corded blower.
- Battery: Its 1.3 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery (battery not included) offers an autonomy of 20 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. Among other cordless handheld blowers, the Ryobi ONE+ HYBRID P2170 can be considered light, weighing only 4.6 lbs.
- Speed Settings: As with similar models of its class, this leaf blower has just one operating speed.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 65 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Ryobi ONE+ HYBRID P2170's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Ryobi ONE+ HYBRID P2170 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- It can push air from the nozzle at 150 MPH, which puts it ahead of its class in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- Its max air volume rating (200 cubic feet per minute) means it is really not the biggest air producer of cordless handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 20 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the ONE+ HYBRID P2170 is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 with up to 96 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Ryobi ONE+ HYBRID P2170 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Ryobi Limited is a manufacturer of power tools, outdoor equipment, and various other types of electronic products and components. Founded in Japan in 1943, Ryobi has since expanded to become a multi-brand, multinational company aimed at providing affordable, pro-featured products. It is now owned by Techtronic Industries, a company overseeing production and marketing of brands such as Craftsman, Ridgid and Homelite.
The Ryobi ONE+ HYBRID P2170 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Ryobi blowers, please consult Ryobi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-860-4050.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.