The Ryobi ONE+ HYBRID P2170 is a lightweight cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 200 CFM at 150 MPH. It is powered by a 18 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
This product was discontinued. For your convenience, we decided to leave this page up.
You might still find it second hand on eBay, by clicking on the button below.
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 200|
|MPH||Up to 150|
|Weight (tool only)||4.6 lbs|
|Noise rating||65 dB|
|Other model numbers||P2107A|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Ryobi ONE+ HYBRID P2170, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Ryobi ONE+ HYBRID P2170
- Power: The Ryobi ONE+ HYBRID P2170 is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 200 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 150 MPH.
- Power delivery: Those who don’t want to fuss with cords will be glad to know that this blower is battery-operated. However, Ryobi's Hybrid technology offers even more versatility by also allowing you to operate this unit as a corded blower.
- Battery: Its 18 V Li-ion battery (battery not included) means that a user can operate the ONE+ HYBRID P2170 for an estimated 20 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. When compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Ryobi ONE+ HYBRID P2170 stands out due to its lower weight: just 4.6 lbs for the blower alone.
- Speed Settings: As with similar models of its class, this leaf blower has just one operating speed.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 65 dB, the ONE+ HYBRID P2170 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Ryobi ONE+ HYBRID P2170's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Ryobi ONE+ HYBRID P2170 compare with handheld leaf blowers of similar voltage (between 18 and 24V).
- It can push air from the nozzle at 150 MPH, which is the highest air speed you can currently obtain with a battery-operated handheld blower between 18 and 24V.
- Its max air volume rating (200 cubic feet per minute) means it is really not the biggest air producer of cordless handheld blowers with a comparable voltage. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the RIDGID R01601K, which boasts with 510 CFM.
- Users can expect a maximum autonomy of 20 minutes from its battery, which means the ONE+ HYBRID P2170 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the Kobalt KHB 4224A-03 which offers up to 50 minutes of runtime.
Ryobi Limited is a manufacturer of power tools, outdoor equipment, and various other types of electronic products and components. Founded in Japan in 1943, Ryobi has since expanded to become a multi-brand, multinational company aimed at providing affordable, pro-featured products. It is now owned by Techtronic Industries, a company overseeing production and marketing of brands such as Ridgid and Homelite.
The Ryobi ONE+ HYBRID P2170 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Ryobi blowers, please consult Ryobi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-525-2579.
Questions & Answers
Can I use a Ryobi 18v lithium-ion 2.0 Ah battery In my Ryobi blower P2107 instead of the 1.3Ah (Asked August 5, 2021)
The unit is compatible with any 18V ONE+ battery.