Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Ryobi ONE+ HYBRID P2170, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Ryobi ONE+ HYBRID P2170
- Power: This electric leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 200 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 150 MPH.
- Power delivery: Ryobi designed this cordless unit with total mobility in mind. The ONE+ HYBRID P2170 only needs to be plugged in when it is charging, so users can take it almost anywhere.
- Battery: Its 1.3 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) offers an autonomy of 20 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. When compared to other electric handheld leaf blowers, the Ryobi ONE+ HYBRID P2170 stands out due to its lower weight: just 4.6 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the ONE+ HYBRID P2170 features variable speed settings for added control.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 65 dB, the ONE+ HYBRID P2170 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Ryobi ONE+ HYBRID P2170's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Ryobi ONE+ HYBRID P2170 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The Ryobi ONE+ HYBRID P2170 expels air at speeds up to 150 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for electric handheld leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- As this unit is rated at 200 CFM (cubic feet per minute), it is less powerful than most electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
- Users can expect an autonomy of 20 minutes from its battery, which means the ONE+ HYBRID P2170 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld leaf blowers before needing to be plugged in (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
The bottom line
- Lightweight (4.6 lbs)
- Acceptable Noise (65 dB)
- Decent MPH (150 MPH)
- Low CFM (200 CFM)
- Low Autonomy (20 mins)
Where to buy the Ryobi ONE+ HYBRID P2170?
Ryobi Limited is a manufacturer of power tools, outdoor equipment, and various other types of electronic products and components. Founded in Japan in 1943, Ryobi has since expanded to become a multi-brand, multinational company aimed at providing affordable, pro-featured products. It is now owned by Techtronic Industries, a company overseeing production and marketing of brands such as Craftsman, Ridgid and Homelite.
Warranty InformationThe Ryobi ONE+ HYBRID P2170 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Ryobi blowers, please consult Ryobi's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-860-4050.