The Ryobi ONE+ LITHIUM+ P2180 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 280 CFM at 100 MPH. It features a 4 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 280|
|MPH||Up to 100|
|Noise rating||65 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Ryobi ONE+ LITHIUM+ P2180, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Ryobi ONE+ LITHIUM+ P2180
- Power: The Ryobi ONE+ LITHIUM+ P2180 is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 280 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 100 MPH.
- Power delivery: The ONE+ LITHIUM+ P2180 is a battery-operated unit, so it doesn’t need to be plugged in during use. Users will enjoy the added mobility of its cordless design.
- Battery: Its 4 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) offers an autonomy of 20 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. All told, it weighs 6.2 lbs — the Ryobi ONE+ LITHIUM+ P2180 is neither the lightest nor the heaviest cordless handheld blower on the market.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Ryobi ONE+ LITHIUM+ P2180 allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 65 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Ryobi ONE+ LITHIUM+ P2180's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Ryobi ONE+ LITHIUM+ P2180 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The air speed of the Ryobi ONE+ LITHIUM+ P2180 maxes out at 100 MPH. While more than adequate for many jobs, its air speed is below average among other battery-operated handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU01PT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 208 MPH.
- As this unit is rated at 280 CFM (cubic feet per minute), it expells less air than most cordless handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Snapper XD PowerGrip, which boasts with 700 CFM.
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 20 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the ONE+ LITHIUM+ P2180 is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 which offers up to 96 minutes of runtime.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Ryobi ONE+ LITHIUM+ P2180 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Ryobi Limited is a manufacturer of power tools, outdoor equipment, and various other types of electronic products and components. Founded in Japan in 1943, Ryobi has since expanded to become a multi-brand, multinational company aimed at providing affordable, pro-featured products. It is now owned by Techtronic Industries, a company overseeing production and marketing of brands such as Craftsman, Ridgid and Homelite.
The Ryobi ONE+ LITHIUM+ P2180 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Ryobi blowers, please consult Ryobi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-860-4050.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.