The Ryobi P2180 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 280 CFM at 100 MPH. It features a 4 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 280|
|MPH||Up to 100|
|Noise rating||65 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Ryobi ONE+ P2180, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Ryobi P2180
- Power: The Ryobi P2180 can force 280 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 100 MPH.
- Power delivery: The P2180 is a battery-operated unit, so it doesn’t need to be plugged in during use. Users will enjoy the added mobility of its cordless design.
- Battery: Its 4 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) offers a maximum autonomy of 20 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. Among other cordless handheld blowers, the Ryobi P2180 can be considered light, weighing only 6.2 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Ryobi P2180 allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 65 dB.
The Ryobi P2180's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Ryobi P2180 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air expelled from the nozzle of this blower can reach 100 MPH. When compared to others of this type, the P2180 has a lower air speed than most battery-operated handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU01PT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 208 MPH.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Ryobi P2180 can reach 280 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on the low end for cordless handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Ryobi RY404100, which boasts with 730 CFM.
- Users can expect a maximum autonomy of 20 minutes from its battery, which means the P2180 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 which offers up to 96 minutes of runtime.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Ryobi P2180 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Ryobi Limited is a manufacturer of power tools, outdoor equipment, and various other types of electronic products and components. Founded in Japan in 1943, Ryobi has since expanded to become a multi-brand, multinational company aimed at providing affordable, pro-featured products. It is now owned by Techtronic Industries, a company overseeing production and marketing of brands such as Craftsman, Ridgid and Homelite.
The Ryobi P2180 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Ryobi blowers, please consult Ryobi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-860-4050.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.