Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Ryobi ONE+ LITHIUM+ P2180, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Ryobi ONE+ LITHIUM+ P2180
- Power: The ONE+ LITHIUM+ P2180 is an electric leaf blower made by Ryobi. It has a maximum air speed of 100 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 280 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: The ONE+ LITHIUM+ P2180 is a battery-operated unit, so it doesn’t need to be plugged in during use. Users will enjoy the added mobility of its cordless design.
- Battery: Its 4 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) offers an autonomy of 20 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. Be aware that, at 9 lbs, the Ryobi ONE+ LITHIUM+ P2180 is on the heavier side for electric handheld leaf blowers.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the ONE+ LITHIUM+ P2180 features variable speed settings for added control.
- Noise: With a noise rating of 65 dB, this blower can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Ryobi ONE+ LITHIUM+ P2180's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Ryobi ONE+ LITHIUM+ P2180 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 100 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for electric handheld leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- As this unit is rated at 280 CFM (cubic feet per minute), it is less powerful than most electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 20 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the ONE+ LITHIUM+ P2180 is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld leaf blowers (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
The bottom line
- Acceptable Noise (65 dB)
- Quite heavy (9 lbs)
- Low CFM (280 CFM)
- Low MPH (100 MPH)
- Low Autonomy (20 mins)
Where to buy the Ryobi ONE+ LITHIUM+ P2180?
Ryobi Limited is a manufacturer of power tools, outdoor equipment, and various other types of electronic products and components. Founded in Japan in 1943, Ryobi has since expanded to become a multi-brand, multinational company aimed at providing affordable, pro-featured products. It is now owned by Techtronic Industries, a company overseeing production and marketing of brands such as Craftsman, Ridgid and Homelite.
Warranty InformationThe Ryobi ONE+ LITHIUM+ P2180 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Ryobi blowers, please consult Ryobi's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-860-4050.