The Ryobi ONE+ LITHIUM+ P2180 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 280 CFM at 100 MPH. It features a 4 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 280|
|MPH||Up to 100|
|Noise rating||65 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Ryobi ONE+ LITHIUM+ P2180, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Ryobi ONE+ LITHIUM+ P2180
- Power: The ONE+ LITHIUM+ P2180 is a cordless blower made by Ryobi. It has a maximum air speed of 100 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 280 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: Ryobi designed this battery-operated unit with total mobility in mind. The ONE+ LITHIUM+ P2180 only needs to be plugged in when it is charging, so users can take it almost anywhere.
- Battery: Its 4 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) enables the blower to run for up to 20 minutes without needing to a recharge.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. Be aware that, at 9 lbs, the Ryobi ONE+ LITHIUM+ P2180 is on the heavier side for cordless handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Ryobi ONE+ LITHIUM+ P2180 to match.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 65 dB.
The Ryobi ONE+ LITHIUM+ P2180's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Ryobi ONE+ LITHIUM+ P2180 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 100 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- Its max air volume rating (280 cubic feet per minute) means it is really not the biggest air producer of cordless handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 20 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the ONE+ LITHIUM+ P2180 is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 with up to 96 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Ryobi ONE+ LITHIUM+ P2180 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Ryobi Limited is a manufacturer of power tools, outdoor equipment, and various other types of electronic products and components. Founded in Japan in 1943, Ryobi has since expanded to become a multi-brand, multinational company aimed at providing affordable, pro-featured products. It is now owned by Techtronic Industries, a company overseeing production and marketing of brands such as Craftsman, Ridgid and Homelite.
The Ryobi ONE+ LITHIUM+ P2180 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Ryobi blowers, please consult Ryobi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-860-4050.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.