Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 200|
|MPH||Up to 90|
|Noise Rating||65 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Ryobi ONE+ P2190, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Ryobi ONE+ P2190
- Power: The Ryobi ONE+ P2190 is blower with a maximum air volume rating of 200 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 90 MPH.
- Power delivery: Ryobi designed this battery-operated unit with total mobility in mind. The ONE+ P2190 only needs to be plugged in when it is charging, so users can take it almost anywhere.
- Battery: With its 2 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery, the Ryobi ONE+ P2190 has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 20 minutes.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. Among other cordless handheld blowers, the Ryobi ONE+ P2190 can be considered light, weighing only 5 lbs.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Ryobi ONE+ P2190 to match.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 65 dB.
The Ryobi ONE+ P2190's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Ryobi ONE+ P2190 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 90 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- Its max air volume rating (200 cubic feet per minute) means it is really not the biggest air producer of cordless handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Users can expect an autonomy of 20 minutes from its battery, which means the ONE+ P2190 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Ryobi ONE+ P2190 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The bottom line
- Lightweight (5 lbs)
- Acceptable Noise (65 dB)
- Low CFM (200 CFM)
- Low MPH (90 MPH)
- Low autonomy (20 mins)
Where to buy the ryobi ONE+ P2190?
Ryobi Limited is a manufacturer of power tools, outdoor equipment, and various other types of electronic products and components. Founded in Japan in 1943, Ryobi has since expanded to become a multi-brand, multinational company aimed at providing affordable, pro-featured products. It is now owned by Techtronic Industries, a company overseeing production and marketing of brands such as Craftsman, Ridgid and Homelite.
The Ryobi ONE+ P2190 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Ryobi blowers, please consult Ryobi's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-860-4050.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.