The Ryobi ONE+ P2190 is a lightweight cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 200 CFM at 90 MPH. It features a 2 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 200|
|MPH||Up to 90|
|Weight (w/ battery)||4.5 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||3.4 lbs|
|Noise rating||65 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Ryobi ONE+ P2190, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Ryobi ONE+ P2190
- Power: The Ryobi ONE+ P2190 can force 200 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 90 MPH.
- Power delivery: The ONE+ P2190 is a battery-operated unit, so it doesn’t need to be plugged in during use. Users will enjoy the added mobility of its cordless design.
- Battery: Its 2 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery (1 PBP006 battery included) offers a maximum autonomy of 20 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. Among other cordless handheld blowers, the Ryobi ONE+ P2190 can be considered light, weighing only 4.5 lbs, battery included.
- Speed Settings: This unit is a one-speed leaf blower.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 65 dB, the ONE+ P2190 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Ryobi ONE+ P2190's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Ryobi ONE+ P2190 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 90 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU01PT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 208 MPH.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Ryobi ONE+ P2190 can reach 200 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on the low end for cordless handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Husqvarna 350iB, which boasts with 800 CFM.
- Users can expect a maximum autonomy of 20 minutes from its battery, which means the ONE+ P2190 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the Makita CBU01Z which offers up to 300 minutes of runtime.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Ryobi ONE+ P2190 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The bottom line
- Lightweight (4.5 lbs)
- Acceptable noise (65 dB)
- Brushed motor
- No speed variation
- Low CFM (200 CFM)
- Low MPH (90 MPH)
- Low autonomy (20 mins)
Ryobi Limited is a manufacturer of power tools, outdoor equipment, and various other types of electronic products and components. Founded in Japan in 1943, Ryobi has since expanded to become a multi-brand, multinational company aimed at providing affordable, pro-featured products. It is now owned by Techtronic Industries, a company overseeing production and marketing of brands such as Ridgid and Homelite.
The Ryobi ONE+ P2190 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Ryobi blowers, please consult Ryobi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-525-2579.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.