The Ryobi ONE+ P2190 is a lightweight cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 200 CFM at 90 MPH. It features a 2 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 200|
|MPH||Up to 90|
|Weight (w/ battery)||4.5 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||3.4 lbs|
|Noise rating||65 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Ryobi ONE+ P2190, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Ryobi ONE+ P2190
- Power: The Ryobi ONE+ P2190 is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 200 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 90 MPH.
- Power delivery: As it is battery-operated, it doesn't need to be plugged in and therefore allows superb freedom of movement.
- Battery: It has a 2 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery (1 PBP006 battery included) that should work reliably for up to 20 minutes if completely charged.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. When compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Ryobi ONE+ P2190 stands out due to its lower weight: just 4.5 lbs battery included.
- Speed Settings: This unit is a one-speed leaf blower.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 65 dB, the ONE+ P2190 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Ryobi ONE+ P2190's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Ryobi ONE+ P2190 compare with handheld leaf blowers of similar voltage (between 18 and 24V).
- The air speed of the Ryobi ONE+ P2190 maxes out at 90 MPH. While more than adequate for many jobs, its air speed is below average among other battery-operated handheld blowers between 18 and 24V. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU07SM1, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 143 MPH.
- Its max air volume rating (200 cubic feet per minute) means it is really not the biggest air producer of cordless handheld blowers with a comparable voltage. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the RIDGID R01601K, which boasts with 510 CFM.
- Users can expect a maximum autonomy of 20 minutes from its battery, which means the ONE+ P2190 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the Kobalt KHB 4224A-03 which offers up to 50 minutes of runtime.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Ryobi ONE+ P2190 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Ryobi Limited is a manufacturer of power tools, outdoor equipment, and various other types of electronic products and components. Founded in Japan in 1943, Ryobi has since expanded to become a multi-brand, multinational company aimed at providing affordable, pro-featured products. It is now owned by Techtronic Industries, a company overseeing production and marketing of brands such as Ridgid and Homelite.
The Ryobi ONE+ P2190 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Ryobi blowers, please consult Ryobi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-525-2579.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.