Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 200|
|MPH||Up to 90|
|Noise Rating||65 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Ryobi ONE+ P2190, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Ryobi ONE+ P2190
- Power: The Ryobi ONE+ P2190 can force 200 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 90 MPH.
- Power delivery: Ryobi designed this battery-operated unit with total mobility in mind. The ONE+ P2190 only needs to be plugged in when it is charging, so users can take it almost anywhere.
- Battery: Its 2 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) enables the blower to run for up to 20 minutes without needing to a recharge.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. When compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Ryobi ONE+ P2190 stands out due to its lower weight: just 5 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Ryobi ONE+ P2190 allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 65 dB.
The Ryobi ONE+ P2190's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Ryobi ONE+ P2190 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 90 MPH, which is on the lower end for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- It’s capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 200 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This places it at the low end compared to other cordless handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 20 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the ONE+ P2190 is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Ryobi ONE+ P2190 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The bottom line
- Lightweight (5 lbs)
- Acceptable Noise (65 dB)
- Low CFM (200 CFM)
- Low MPH (90 MPH)
- Low autonomy (20 mins)
Ryobi Limited is a manufacturer of power tools, outdoor equipment, and various other types of electronic products and components. Founded in Japan in 1943, Ryobi has since expanded to become a multi-brand, multinational company aimed at providing affordable, pro-featured products. It is now owned by Techtronic Industries, a company overseeing production and marketing of brands such as Craftsman, Ridgid and Homelite.
The Ryobi ONE+ P2190 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Ryobi blowers, please consult Ryobi's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-860-4050.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.