The Ryobi ONE+ P2190 is a lightweight cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 200 CFM at 90 MPH. It features a 2 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Up to 200
|Up to 90
|Weight (w/ battery)
|Weight (tool only)
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Ryobi ONE+ P2190, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Ryobi ONE+ P2190
- Power: This cordless leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 200 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 90 MPH.
- Power delivery: The ONE+ P2190 is a battery-operated unit, so it doesn’t need to be plugged in during use. Users will enjoy the added mobility of its cordless design.
- Battery: Its 2 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery (1 PBP006 battery included) enables the blower to run for up to 20 minutes without needing to recharge.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. Among other cordless handheld blowers, the Ryobi ONE+ P2190 can be considered light, weighing only 4.5 lbs, battery included.
- Speed Settings: This unit is a one-speed leaf blower.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 65 dB, the ONE+ P2190 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Ryobi ONE+ P2190's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Ryobi ONE+ P2190 compare with handheld leaf blowers of similar voltage (between 18 and 24V).
- Maxing out at 90 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers between 18 and 24V. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU07SM1, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 143 MPH.
- It’s capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 200 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This places it at the low end compared to other cordless handheld blowers with a comparable voltage. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the RIDGID R01601K, which boasts with 510 CFM.
- Users can expect a maximum autonomy of 20 minutes from its battery, which means the ONE+ P2190 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the Ryobi PBLLB01K which offers up to 60 minutes of runtime.
As you can see from these interactive charts, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Ryobi ONE+ P2190 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Ryobi Limited is a manufacturer of power tools, outdoor equipment, and various other types of electronic products and components. Founded in Japan in 1943, Ryobi has since expanded to become a multi-brand, multinational company aimed at providing affordable, pro-featured products. It is now owned by Techtronic Industries, a company overseeing production and marketing of brands such as Ridgid and Homelite.
The Ryobi ONE+ P2190 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Ryobi blowers, please consult Ryobi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-525-2579.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.