The Ryobi ONE+ SWEEPER P2102 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 120 CFM at 120 MPH. It features a 1.3 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 120|
|MPH||Up to 120|
|Noise rating||65 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Ryobi ONE+ SWEEPER P2102, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Ryobi ONE+ SWEEPER P2102
- Power: The Ryobi ONE+ SWEEPER P2102 is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 120 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 120 MPH.
- Power delivery: Ryobi designed this battery-operated unit with total mobility in mind. The ONE+ SWEEPER P2102 only needs to be plugged in when it is charging, so users can take it almost anywhere.
- Battery: Its 1.3 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) offers an autonomy of 30 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. When compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Ryobi ONE+ SWEEPER P2102 stands out due to its lower weight: just 4 lbs.
- Speed Settings: This unit is a one-speed leaf blower.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 65 dB, the ONE+ SWEEPER P2102 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Ryobi ONE+ SWEEPER P2102's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Ryobi ONE+ SWEEPER P2102 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The Ryobi ONE+ SWEEPER P2102 expels air at speeds up to 120 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU01PT and its 208 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Its max air volume rating (120 cubic feet per minute) means it is really not the biggest air producer of cordless handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Snapper XD PowerGrip, which boasts with 700 CFM.
- Users can expect an autonomy of 30 minutes from its battery, which means the ONE+ SWEEPER P2102 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 which offers up to 96 minutes of runtime.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Ryobi ONE+ SWEEPER P2102 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Ryobi Limited is a manufacturer of power tools, outdoor equipment, and various other types of electronic products and components. Founded in Japan in 1943, Ryobi has since expanded to become a multi-brand, multinational company aimed at providing affordable, pro-featured products. It is now owned by Techtronic Industries, a company overseeing production and marketing of brands such as Craftsman, Ridgid and Homelite.
The Ryobi ONE+ SWEEPER P2102 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Ryobi blowers, please consult Ryobi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-860-4050.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.