The Ryobi ONE+ SWEEPER P2102 is a lightweight cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 120 CFM at 120 MPH. It features a 1.3 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Up to 120
|Up to 120
|Weight (w/ battery)
|Weight (tool only)
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Ryobi ONE+ SWEEPER P2102, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Ryobi ONE+ SWEEPER P2102
- Power: The Ryobi ONE+ SWEEPER P2102 can force 120 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 120 MPH.
- Power delivery: Ryobi designed this battery-operated unit with total mobility in mind. The ONE+ SWEEPER P2102 only needs to be plugged in when it is charging, so users can take it almost anywhere.
- Battery: Its 1.3 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery (1 P102 battery included) offers a maximum autonomy of 30 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. Among other cordless handheld blowers, the Ryobi ONE+ SWEEPER P2102 can be considered light, weighing only 4.8 lbs, battery included.
- Speed Settings: The Ryobi ONE+ SWEEPER P2102 does not have multiple speed settings. Once the blower is turned on, it always operates at the same speed.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 65 dB, the ONE+ SWEEPER P2102 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Ryobi ONE+ SWEEPER P2102's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Ryobi ONE+ SWEEPER P2102 compare with handheld leaf blowers of similar voltage (between 18 and 24V).
- Air exiting the nozzle of this blower can reach 120 MPH, which is quite a bit faster than most battery-operated handheld blowers between 18 and 24V. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU07SM1 and its 143 MPH could be an option to consider.
- It’s capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 120 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This places it at the low end compared to other cordless handheld blowers with a comparable voltage. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the RIDGID R01601K, which boasts with 510 CFM.
- Its battery is standard in terms of autonomy for a cordless handheld product that runs on this kind of voltage. Fully charged, it should run for up to 30 minutes. If autonomy is an important factor for you, the Ryobi PBLLB01K can run for up to 60 minutes and could be worth considering.
As you can see from these interactive charts, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Ryobi ONE+ SWEEPER P2102 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Ryobi Limited is a manufacturer of power tools, outdoor equipment, and various other types of electronic products and components. Founded in Japan in 1943, Ryobi has since expanded to become a multi-brand, multinational company aimed at providing affordable, pro-featured products. It is now owned by Techtronic Industries, a company overseeing production and marketing of brands such as Ridgid and Homelite.
The Ryobi ONE+ SWEEPER P2102 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Ryobi blowers, please consult Ryobi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-525-2579.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.