The Ryobi ONE+ SWEEPER P2102 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 120 CFM at 120 MPH. It features a 1.3 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 120|
|MPH||Up to 120|
|Noise rating||65 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Ryobi ONE+ SWEEPER P2102, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Ryobi ONE+ SWEEPER P2102
- Power: The Ryobi ONE+ SWEEPER P2102 is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 120 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 120 MPH.
- Power delivery: The blower is battery-operated, so the operator won’t need to worry about getting tripped up by pesky cords when they’re busy getting work done.
- Battery: Its 1.3 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) enables the blower to run for up to 30 minutes without needing to a recharge.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. Among other cordless handheld blowers, the Ryobi ONE+ SWEEPER P2102 can be considered light, weighing only 4 lbs.
- Speed Settings: This unit is a one-speed leaf blower.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 65 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Ryobi ONE+ SWEEPER P2102's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Ryobi ONE+ SWEEPER P2102 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air leaving this blower’s nozzle has been clocked at 120 MPH. That makes the ONE+ SWEEPER P2102 average in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- As this unit is rated at 120 CFM (cubic feet per minute), it expells less air than most cordless handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Its battery is standard in terms of autonomy for a cordless handheld product. Fully charged, it should run for up to 30 minutes (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 with up to 96 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this interactive chart, the Ryobi ONE+ SWEEPER P2102 is the cheapest of all cordless blowers.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Ryobi Limited is a manufacturer of power tools, outdoor equipment, and various other types of electronic products and components. Founded in Japan in 1943, Ryobi has since expanded to become a multi-brand, multinational company aimed at providing affordable, pro-featured products. It is now owned by Techtronic Industries, a company overseeing production and marketing of brands such as Craftsman, Ridgid and Homelite.
The Ryobi ONE+ SWEEPER P2102 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Ryobi blowers, please consult Ryobi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-860-4050.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.