The Ryobi ONE+ SWEEPER P2102 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 120 CFM at 120 MPH. It features a 1.3 Ah 18 V NiCad battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 120|
|MPH||Up to 120|
|Weight (w/ battery)||4.8 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||3.8 lbs|
|Noise rating||65 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Ryobi ONE+ SWEEPER P2102, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Ryobi ONE+ SWEEPER P2102
- Power: The Ryobi ONE+ SWEEPER P2102 is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 120 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 120 MPH.
- Power delivery: As it is battery-operated, it doesn't need to be plugged in and therefore allows superb freedom of movement.
- Battery: Its 1.3 Ah 18 V NiCad battery (1 P102 battery included) offers a maximum autonomy of 30 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored.
- Speed Settings: As with similar models of its class, this leaf blower has just one operating speed.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 65 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Ryobi ONE+ SWEEPER P2102's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Ryobi ONE+ SWEEPER P2102 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The Ryobi ONE+ SWEEPER P2102 expels air at speeds up to 120 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU01PT and its 208 MPH could be an option to consider.
- It’s capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 120 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This places it at the low end compared to other cordless handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the CAT DG651, which boasts with 800 CFM.
- Users can expect a maximum autonomy of 30 minutes from its battery, which means the ONE+ SWEEPER P2102 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the Toro 51822 which offers up to 140 minutes of runtime.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Ryobi ONE+ SWEEPER P2102 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Ryobi Limited is a manufacturer of power tools, outdoor equipment, and various other types of electronic products and components. Founded in Japan in 1943, Ryobi has since expanded to become a multi-brand, multinational company aimed at providing affordable, pro-featured products. It is now owned by Techtronic Industries, a company overseeing production and marketing of brands such as Ridgid and Homelite.
The Ryobi ONE+ SWEEPER P2102 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Ryobi blowers, please consult Ryobi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-525-2579.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.