The Ryobi P21100 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 410 CFM at 110 MPH. It features a 4 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 410|
|MPH||Up to 110|
|Weight (w/ battery)||7.2 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||5.6 lbs|
|Noise rating||54 dB|
|Other model numbers||P21100VNM|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Ryobi P21100, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Ryobi P21100
- Power: The P21100 is a cordless blower made by Ryobi. It has a maximum air speed of 110 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 410 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: If you don’t like dealing with cords, you will be delighted to know that this blower is equipped with a brushless, battery-operated motor.
- Battery: Its 4 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery (1 PBP005 battery included) means that a user can operate the P21100 for an estimated 15 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. All told (including the battery), it weighs 7.2 lbs — the Ryobi P21100 is neither the lightest nor the heaviest cordless handheld blower on the market.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Ryobi P21100 allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 54 dB.
The Ryobi P21100's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Ryobi P21100 compare with handheld leaf blowers of similar voltage (between 18 and 24V).
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 110 MPH, which is pretty much what is to be expected for battery-operated handheld blowers between 18 and 24V. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU07SM1 and its 143 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Regarding its air volume, the Ryobi P21100 boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 410 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful cordless handheld blowers with a comparable voltage. If air volume is important to you, the RIDGID R01601K, with 510 CFM, could be in your good books.
- Users can expect a maximum autonomy of 15 minutes from its battery, which means the P21100 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the Kobalt KHB 4224A-03 which offers up to 50 minutes of runtime.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Ryobi P21100 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Ryobi Limited is a manufacturer of power tools, outdoor equipment, and various other types of electronic products and components. Founded in Japan in 1943, Ryobi has since expanded to become a multi-brand, multinational company aimed at providing affordable, pro-featured products. It is now owned by Techtronic Industries, a company overseeing production and marketing of brands such as Ridgid and Homelite.
The Ryobi P21100 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Ryobi blowers, please consult Ryobi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-525-2579.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.