The Ryobi P21100 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 410 CFM at 110 MPH. It features a 4 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 410|
|MPH||Up to 110|
|Noise rating||54 dB|
|Other model numbers||P21100VNM|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Ryobi P21100, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Ryobi P21100
- Power: This cordless leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 410 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 110 MPH.
- Power delivery: This blower has a brushless, battery-operated motor. Thus, the user won’t have to worry about tripping over pesky cords when they’re busy working their lawn.
- Battery: Its 4 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) means that a user can operate the P21100 for an estimated 15 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. When compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Ryobi P21100 stands out due to its lower weight: just 5.6 lbs.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the P21100 offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 54 dB, the P21100 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Ryobi P21100's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Ryobi P21100 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 110 MPH, which is on the lower end for battery-operated handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU01PT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 208 MPH.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Ryobi P21100 can reach 410 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Ryobi RY404100, with 730 CFM, could be in your good books.
- Users can expect a maximum autonomy of 15 minutes from its battery, which means the P21100 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 which offers up to 96 minutes of runtime.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Ryobi P21100 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Ryobi Limited is a manufacturer of power tools, outdoor equipment, and various other types of electronic products and components. Founded in Japan in 1943, Ryobi has since expanded to become a multi-brand, multinational company aimed at providing affordable, pro-featured products. It is now owned by Techtronic Industries, a company overseeing production and marketing of brands such as Craftsman, Ridgid and Homelite.
The Ryobi P21100 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Ryobi blowers, please consult Ryobi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-860-4050.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.