The Ryobi P21100 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 410 CFM at 110 MPH. It features a 4 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 410|
|MPH||Up to 110|
|Noise rating||54 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Ryobi P21100, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Ryobi P21100
- Power: This cordless leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 410 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 110 MPH.
- Power delivery: The P21100 is a brushless-motor, battery-operated blower. Therefore, it doesn’t require to be plugged in when it’s being used. The user will enjoy the added mobility of its cordless design
- Battery: Its 4 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) means that a user can operate the P21100 for an estimated 15 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. All told, it weighs 5.6 lbs — the Ryobi P21100 is neither the lightest nor the heaviest cordless handheld blower on the market.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Ryobi P21100 allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 54 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Ryobi P21100's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Ryobi P21100 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 110 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU01PT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 208 MPH.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Ryobi P21100 can reach 410 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Poulan Pro PRB675i, with 675 CFM, could be in your good books.
- Users can expect an autonomy of 15 minutes from its battery, which means the P21100 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 which offers up to 96 minutes of runtime.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Ryobi P21100 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Ryobi Limited is a manufacturer of power tools, outdoor equipment, and various other types of electronic products and components. Founded in Japan in 1943, Ryobi has since expanded to become a multi-brand, multinational company aimed at providing affordable, pro-featured products. It is now owned by Techtronic Industries, a company overseeing production and marketing of brands such as Craftsman, Ridgid and Homelite.
The Ryobi P21100 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Ryobi blowers, please consult Ryobi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-860-4050.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.