The Ryobi P21100 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 410 CFM at 110 MPH. It features a 4 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 410|
|MPH||Up to 110|
|Weight (w/ battery)||7.2 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||5.6 lbs|
|Noise rating||54 dB|
|Other model numbers||P21100VNM|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Ryobi P21100, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Ryobi P21100
- Power: The P21100 is a cordless blower made by Ryobi. It has a maximum air speed of 110 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 410 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: If you don’t like dealing with cords, you will be delighted to know that this blower is equipped with a brushless, battery-operated motor.
- Battery: With its 4 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery (1 PBP005 battery included), the Ryobi P21100 has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 15 minutes.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. At 7.2 lbs (battery included), the Ryobi P21100 is within the average weight range of cordless handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the P21100 features variable speed settings for added control.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 54 dB.
The Ryobi P21100's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Ryobi P21100 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 110 MPH, which is on the lower end for battery-operated handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU01PT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 208 MPH.
- It has a maximum air volume output of 410 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the P21100 is well within average in relation to similar cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the CAT DG651, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
- Users can expect a maximum autonomy of 15 minutes from its battery, which means the P21100 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the Makita CBU01Z which offers up to 300 minutes of runtime.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Ryobi P21100 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Ryobi Limited is a manufacturer of power tools, outdoor equipment, and various other types of electronic products and components. Founded in Japan in 1943, Ryobi has since expanded to become a multi-brand, multinational company aimed at providing affordable, pro-featured products. It is now owned by Techtronic Industries, a company overseeing production and marketing of brands such as Ridgid and Homelite.
The Ryobi P21100 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Ryobi blowers, please consult Ryobi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-525-2579.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.