The Ryobi P21120 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 350 CFM at 110 MPH. It features a 4 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 350|
|MPH||Up to 110|
|Noise rating||62 dB|
|Other model numbers||P21120VNM|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Ryobi ONE+ HP P21120, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Ryobi P21120
- Power: The Ryobi P21120 is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 350 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 110 MPH.
- Power delivery: Ryobi designed this unit and its brushless, battery-operated motor with top-of-the-food-chain maneuverability in mind. The P21120 doesn’t need to be plugged in, so you can take it anywhere easily.
- Battery: It has a 4 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) that can work reliably for up to 25 minutes if completely charged.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. All told, it weighs 7.5 lbs — the Ryobi P21120 is neither the lightest nor the heaviest cordless handheld blower on the market.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Ryobi P21120 to match.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 62 dB.
The Ryobi P21120's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Ryobi P21120 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 110 MPH, which is on the lower end for battery-operated handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU01PT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 208 MPH.
- The P21120 is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 350 CFM, which is common for cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Snapper XD PowerGrip, with 700 CFM, could be in your good books.
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 25 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the P21120 is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 which offers up to 96 minutes of runtime.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Ryobi P21120 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Ryobi Limited is a manufacturer of power tools, outdoor equipment, and various other types of electronic products and components. Founded in Japan in 1943, Ryobi has since expanded to become a multi-brand, multinational company aimed at providing affordable, pro-featured products. It is now owned by Techtronic Industries, a company overseeing production and marketing of brands such as Craftsman, Ridgid and Homelite.
The Ryobi P21120 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Ryobi blowers, please consult Ryobi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-860-4050.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.