The Ryobi P21120 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 350 CFM at 110 MPH. It features a 4 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 350|
|MPH||Up to 110|
|Weight (w/ battery)||7.5 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||5.9 lbs|
|Noise rating||62 dB|
|Other model numbers||P21120VNM|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Ryobi ONE+ HP P21120, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Ryobi P21120
- Power: The Ryobi P21120 is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 350 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 110 MPH.
- Power delivery: If you don’t like dealing with cords, you will be delighted to know that this blower is equipped with a brushless, battery-operated motor.
- Battery: With its 4 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery (1 PBP005 battery included), the Ryobi P21120 has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 25 minutes.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. All told (including the battery), it weighs 7.5 lbs — the Ryobi P21120 is neither the lightest nor the heaviest cordless handheld blower on the market.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the P21120 offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 62 dB, the P21120 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Ryobi P21120's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Ryobi P21120 compare with handheld leaf blowers of similar voltage (between 18 and 24V).
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 110 MPH, which is pretty much what is to be expected for battery-operated handheld blowers between 18 and 24V. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU07SM1 and its 143 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Ryobi P21120 can reach 350 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other cordless handheld blowers with a comparable voltage. If air volume is important to you, the RIDGID R01601K, with 510 CFM, could be in your good books.
- The P21120 is within the average range for cordless handheld units that operate between 18 and 24V, offering up to 25 minutes of running time when fully charged. If autonomy is an important factor for you, the Kobalt KHB 4224A-03 can run for up to 50 minutes and could be worth considering.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Ryobi P21120 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Ryobi Limited is a manufacturer of power tools, outdoor equipment, and various other types of electronic products and components. Founded in Japan in 1943, Ryobi has since expanded to become a multi-brand, multinational company aimed at providing affordable, pro-featured products. It is now owned by Techtronic Industries, a company overseeing production and marketing of brands such as Ridgid and Homelite.
The Ryobi P21120 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Ryobi blowers, please consult Ryobi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-525-2579.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.