The Ryobi P21120 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 350 CFM at 110 MPH. It features a 4 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 350|
|MPH||Up to 110|
|Noise rating||62 dB|
|Other model numbers||P21120VNM|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Ryobi ONE+ HP P21120, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Ryobi P21120
- Power: The P21120 is a cordless blower made by Ryobi. It has a maximum air speed of 110 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 350 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: Ryobi designed this unit and its brushless, battery-operated motor with top-of-the-food-chain maneuverability in mind. The P21120 doesn’t need to be plugged in, so you can take it anywhere easily.
- Battery: Its 4 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) enables the blower to run for up to 25 minutes without needing to a recharge.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. All told, it weighs 7.5 lbs — the Ryobi P21120 is neither the lightest nor the heaviest cordless handheld blower on the market.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Ryobi P21120 allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 62 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Ryobi P21120's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Ryobi P21120 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 110 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU01PT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 208 MPH.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Ryobi P21120 can reach 350 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Ryobi RY404100, with 730 CFM, could be in your good books.
- Users can expect a maximum autonomy of 25 minutes from its battery, which means the P21120 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 which offers up to 96 minutes of runtime.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Ryobi P21120 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Ryobi Limited is a manufacturer of power tools, outdoor equipment, and various other types of electronic products and components. Founded in Japan in 1943, Ryobi has since expanded to become a multi-brand, multinational company aimed at providing affordable, pro-featured products. It is now owned by Techtronic Industries, a company overseeing production and marketing of brands such as Craftsman, Ridgid and Homelite.
The Ryobi P21120 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Ryobi blowers, please consult Ryobi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-860-4050.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.