The Ryobi P21130 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 325 CFM at 100 MPH. It features a 4 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 325|
|MPH||Up to 100|
|Weight (w/ battery)||7 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||5.4 lbs|
|Noise rating||58 dB|
|Other model numbers||P21130VNM, P21013|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Ryobi P21130, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Ryobi P21130
- Power: The P21130 is a cordless blower made by Ryobi. It has a maximum air speed of 100 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 325 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: The blower is battery-operated, so the operator won’t need to worry about getting tripped up by pesky cords when they’re busy getting work done.
- Battery: The Ryobi P21130 is powered by an easy-to-recharge 4 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery (1 PBP005 battery included).
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Ryobi P21130 allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 58 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Ryobi P21130's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Ryobi P21130 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 100 MPH, which is on the lower end for battery-operated handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU01PT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 208 MPH.
- It’s capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 325 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This places it at the low end compared to other cordless handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the CAT DG651, which boasts with 800 CFM.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Ryobi P21130 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Ryobi Limited is a manufacturer of power tools, outdoor equipment, and various other types of electronic products and components. Founded in Japan in 1943, Ryobi has since expanded to become a multi-brand, multinational company aimed at providing affordable, pro-featured products. It is now owned by Techtronic Industries, a company overseeing production and marketing of brands such as Ridgid and Homelite.
The Ryobi P21130 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Ryobi blowers, please consult Ryobi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-525-2579.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.