The Ryobi P21130 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 325 CFM at 100 MPH. It features a 4 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 325|
|MPH||Up to 100|
|Weight (w/ battery)||10 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||7 lbs|
|Noise rating||58 dB|
|Other model numbers||P21130VNM, P21013|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Ryobi P21130, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Ryobi P21130
- Power: The Ryobi P21130 can force 325 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 100 MPH.
- Power delivery: The blower is battery-operated, so the operator won’t need to worry about getting tripped up by pesky cords when they’re busy getting work done.
- Battery: Its 4 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery (1 PBP005 battery included) means that a user can operate the P21130 for an estimated 20 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. Be aware that, at 10 lbs, the Ryobi P21130 is on the heavier side of cordless handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the P21130 features variable speed settings for added control.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 58 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Ryobi P21130's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Ryobi P21130 compare with handheld leaf blowers of similar voltage (between 18 and 24V).
- Maxing out at 100 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers between 18 and 24V. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU07SM1, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 143 MPH.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Ryobi P21130 can reach 325 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other cordless handheld blowers with a comparable voltage. If air volume is important to you, the RIDGID R01601K, with 510 CFM, could be in your good books.
- Users can expect a maximum autonomy of 20 minutes from its battery, which means the P21130 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the Kobalt KHB 4224A-03 which offers up to 50 minutes of runtime.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Ryobi P21130 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Ryobi Limited is a manufacturer of power tools, outdoor equipment, and various other types of electronic products and components. Founded in Japan in 1943, Ryobi has since expanded to become a multi-brand, multinational company aimed at providing affordable, pro-featured products. It is now owned by Techtronic Industries, a company overseeing production and marketing of brands such as Ridgid and Homelite.
The Ryobi P21130 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Ryobi blowers, please consult Ryobi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-525-2579.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.