The Ryobi P21140 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 450 CFM at 130 MPH. It features a 4 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 450|
|MPH||Up to 130|
|Weight (w/ battery)||7 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||5.4 lbs|
|Noise rating||57 dB|
|Other model numbers||P21140VNM|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Ryobi P21140
- Power: The P21140 is a cordless blower made by Ryobi. It has a maximum air speed of 130 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 450 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: This blower has a brushless, battery-operated motor. Thus, the user won’t have to worry about tripping over pesky cords when they’re busy working their lawn.
- Battery: Its 4 Ah 18 V Li-ion battery (1 PBP005 battery included) means that a user can operate the P21140 for an estimated 20 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time.
- Speed Settings: To provide more control over their job to the user, the unit has a variable speed control setting. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Ryobi P21140 to match it. On top of that, maintaining the selected speed is effortless, as it also features cruise control.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 57 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Ryobi P21140's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Ryobi P21140 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air leaving this blower’s nozzle has been clocked at 130 MPH. That makes the P21140 average in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU01PT and its 208 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Ryobi P21140 can reach 450 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the CAT DG651, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 20 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the P21140 is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the Toro 51822 which offers up to 140 minutes of runtime.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Ryobi P21140 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Ryobi Limited is a manufacturer of power tools, outdoor equipment, and various other types of electronic products and components. Founded in Japan in 1943, Ryobi has since expanded to become a multi-brand, multinational company aimed at providing affordable, pro-featured products. It is now owned by Techtronic Industries, a company overseeing production and marketing of brands such as Ridgid and Homelite.
The Ryobi P21140 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Ryobi blowers, please consult Ryobi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-525-2579.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.