The Ryobi RY404100 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 730 CFM at 190 MPH. It features a 4 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 730|
|MPH||Up to 190|
|Noise rating||57 dB|
|Other model numbers||RY404100VNM|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Ryobi RY404100, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Ryobi RY404100
- Power: The Ryobi RY404100 can force 730 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 190 MPH.
- Power delivery: Since the device is powered by a brushless, battery-operated motor, it doesn’t require to be plugged in and therefore, it allows superb freedom of movement.
- Battery: The Ryobi RY404100 features an easy-to-recharge 4 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery (2 batteries included).
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. However, for a cordless handheld blower, the Ryobi RY404100 is heavier than most, weighing 9.7 lbs.
- Speed Settings: There are times when you only need a little more power, while other times you will want a bit more precision when clearing leaves and debris. For this purpose, the RY404100 offers variable speed settings, adding you, the user, more control, and a cruise control mode, which will allow you to maintain it comfortably for as long as you wish.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 57 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Ryobi RY404100's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Ryobi RY404100 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air exiting this blower has been clocked at a max speed of 190 MPH. This puts the RY404100 ahead of the pack as far as air speed is concerned in battery-operated handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU01PT and its 208 MPH could be an option to consider.
- If air volume is an important feature, the RY404100 by Ryobi will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 730 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which makes this unit one of the most powerful cordless handheld blowers.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Ryobi RY404100 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Ryobi Limited is a manufacturer of power tools, outdoor equipment, and various other types of electronic products and components. Founded in Japan in 1943, Ryobi has since expanded to become a multi-brand, multinational company aimed at providing affordable, pro-featured products. It is now owned by Techtronic Industries, a company overseeing production and marketing of brands such as Craftsman, Ridgid and Homelite.
The Ryobi RY404100 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Ryobi blowers, please consult Ryobi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-860-4050.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.