The Ryobi RY404100 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 730 CFM at 190 MPH. It features a 4 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 730|
|MPH||Up to 190|
|Noise rating||57 dB|
|Other model numbers||RY404100VNM|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Ryobi RY404100
- Power: The Ryobi RY404100 is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 730 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 190 MPH.
- Power delivery: This blower has a brushless, battery-operated motor. Thus, the user won’t have to worry about tripping over pesky cords when they’re busy working their lawn.
- Battery: The Ryobi RY404100 features an easy-to-recharge 4 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery (2 batteries included).
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. Be aware that, at 9.7 lbs, the Ryobi RY404100 is on the heavier side for cordless handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: With its variable speed settings, the Ryobi RY404100 allows you to precisely control its air output. In addition, the blower is also equipped with cruise control, with which the user can easily maintain the selected settings.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 57 dB.
The Ryobi RY404100's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Ryobi RY404100 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air exiting this blower has been clocked at a max speed of 190 MPH. This puts the RY404100 ahead of the pack as far as air speed is concerned in battery-operated handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU01PT and its 208 MPH could be an option to consider.
- If air volume is an important feature, the RY404100 by Ryobi will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 730 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which makes this unit one of the most powerful cordless handheld blowers.
Ryobi Limited is a manufacturer of power tools, outdoor equipment, and various other types of electronic products and components. Founded in Japan in 1943, Ryobi has since expanded to become a multi-brand, multinational company aimed at providing affordable, pro-featured products. It is now owned by Techtronic Industries, a company overseeing production and marketing of brands such as Craftsman, Ridgid and Homelite.
The Ryobi RY404100 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Ryobi blowers, please consult Ryobi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-860-4050.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.