The Ryobi RY404120 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 450 CFM at 120 MPH. It features a 4 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 450|
|MPH||Up to 120|
|Weight (w/ battery)||9.6 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||6.5 lbs|
|Noise rating||65 dB|
|Other model numbers||RY404120VNM|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Ryobi RY404120, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Ryobi RY404120
- Power: This cordless leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 450 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 120 MPH.
- Power delivery: Those who don’t want to fuss with cords will be glad to know that this blower is battery-operated.
- Battery: The Ryobi RY404120 is powered by an easy-to-recharge 4 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery (1 OP4040A1 battery included).
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. However, for a cordless handheld blower, the Ryobi RY404120 is heavier than most, weighing 9.6 lbs.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the RY404120 offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 65 dB, the RY404120 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Ryobi RY404120's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Ryobi RY404120 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The Ryobi RY404120 expels air at speeds up to 120 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU01PT and its 208 MPH could be an option to consider.
- The RY404120 is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 450 CFM, which is common for cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the EGO LB7654, with 765 CFM, could be in your good books.
Ryobi Limited is a manufacturer of power tools, outdoor equipment, and various other types of electronic products and components. Founded in Japan in 1943, Ryobi has since expanded to become a multi-brand, multinational company aimed at providing affordable, pro-featured products. It is now owned by Techtronic Industries, a company overseeing production and marketing of brands such as Ridgid and Homelite.
The Ryobi RY404120 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Ryobi blowers, please consult Ryobi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-525-2579.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.