The Ryobi RY404130 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 600 CFM at 155 MPH. It features a 4 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 600|
|MPH||Up to 155|
|Weight (w/ battery)||9.7 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||6.6 lbs|
|Noise rating||55 dB|
|Other model numbers||RY404130VNM|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Ryobi RY404130
- Power: The Ryobi RY404130 is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 600 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 155 MPH.
- Power delivery: The RY404130 is a brushless-motor, battery-operated blower. Therefore, it doesn’t require to be plugged in when it’s being used. The user will enjoy the added mobility of its cordless design.
- Battery: The Ryobi RY404130 is powered by an easy-to-recharge 4 Ah 40 V Li-ion battery (1 OP4040A1 battery included).
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. However, for a cordless handheld blower, the Ryobi RY404130 is heavier than most, weighing 9.7 lbs.
- Speed Settings: With its variable speed settings, the Ryobi RY404130 allows you to precisely control its air output. In addition, the blower is also equipped with cruise control, with which the user can easily maintain the selected settings.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 55 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Ryobi RY404130's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Ryobi RY404130 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 155 MPH, which is rather impressive for a battery-operated handheld blower. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU01PT and its 208 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Regarding its air volume, the Ryobi RY404130 boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 600 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the CAT DG651, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Ryobi RY404130 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Ryobi Limited is a manufacturer of power tools, outdoor equipment, and various other types of electronic products and components. Founded in Japan in 1943, Ryobi has since expanded to become a multi-brand, multinational company aimed at providing affordable, pro-featured products. It is now owned by Techtronic Industries, a company overseeing production and marketing of brands such as Ridgid and Homelite.
The Ryobi RY404130 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Ryobi blowers, please consult Ryobi's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-525-2579.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.