The Senix BL4QL-L is a gas-powered handheld leaf blower delivering 410 CFM at 125 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 26.5cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Up to 410
|Up to 125
|9.47 fl. oz.
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Senix BL4QL-L, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Senix BL4QL-L
- Power: The BL4QL-L, built by Senix, is a gas-powered leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 410 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 125 MPH.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. Among other gas-powered handheld blowers, the Senix BL4QL-L can be considered light, weighing only 9.26 lbs.
- Engine: Its 4QL engine boasts a displacement of 26.5cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Senix BL4QL-L allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 72 dB, the BL4QL-L is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered handheld category.
- Fuel Tank: Its 9.47 fl. oz. fuel tank may be relatively low in capacity (compared to other handheld blowers), but the decreased weight of the BL4QL-L provides more comfort and ease of use. In fact, it is the smallest tank of all gas handheld blowers.
The Senix BL4QL-L's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Senix BL4QL-L compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air expelled from the nozzle of this blower can reach 125 MPH. When compared to others of this type, the BL4QL-L has a lower air speed than most gas-powered handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Craftsman BV2500, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 250 MPH.
- It’s capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 410 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This places it at the low end compared to other gas-powered handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Craftsman B225, which boasts with 650 CFM.
As you can see from these interactive charts, when compared to other gas handheld blowers, the Senix BL4QL-L is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Senix is a brand name under which Zhejiang YAT Electrical Appliance Co. Ltd. sells its power tools and outdoor equipment, including leaf blowers, in Northern America. The company was founded in 2002 in Ningbo, Zhejiang province, China, and rapidly expanded to become, among other achievements, the largest producer of electric chain saws in China by 2008. The company has since gone global, established sales branches in the US and Europe, and currently produces its products in 2 manufacturing plants in Jiaxing and Ningbo, both in Zhejiang province, China.
The Senix BL4QL-L is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Senix blowers, please contact the Senix Customer Support: 1-800-261-3981.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.