The Senix BL4QL-L is a gas-powered handheld leaf blower delivering 410 CFM at 125 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 26.5 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 410|
|MPH||Up to 125|
|Engine displacement||26.5 cc|
|Fuel tank||9.47 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||72 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Senix BL4QL-L, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Senix BL4QL-L
- Power: The Senix BL4QL-L is a gas-powered blower with a maximum air volume rating of 410 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 125 MPH.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. When compared to other gas-powered handheld blowers, the Senix BL4QL-L stands out due to its lower weight: just 9.26 lbs.
- Engine: This blower is fitted with a 26.5 cc 4QL engine. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the BL4QL-L offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 72 dB.
- Fuel Tank: The fuel tank has a capacity of 9.47 fl. oz. Although this is not especially impressive for a handheld blower, it allows the unit to maintain a decent overall weight, making it more portable and comfortable to use. In fact, it is the smallest tank of all gas handheld blowers.
The Senix BL4QL-L's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Senix BL4QL-L compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 125 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for gas-powered handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Craftsman BV2500, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 250 MPH.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Senix BL4QL-L can reach 410 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other gas-powered handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Craftsman B225, with 650 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas handheld blowers, the Senix BL4QL-L is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Senix is a brand name under which Zhejiang YAT Electrical Appliance Co. Ltd. sells its power tools and outdoor equipment, including leaf blowers, in Northern America. The company was founded in 2002 in Ningbo, Zhejiang province, China, and rapidly expanded to become, among other achievements, the largest producer of electric chain saws in China by 2008. The company has since gone global, established sales branches in the US and Europe, and currently produces its products in 2 manufacturing plants in Jiaxing and Ningbo, both in Zhejiang province, China.
The Senix BL4QL-L is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Senix blowers, please contact the Senix Customer Support: 1-800-261-3981.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.