The Senix BLAE12-M is a corded leaf blower delivering 690 CFM at 115 MPH. It features a 12-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 690|
|MPH||Up to 115|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Senix BLAE12-M, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Senix BLAE12-M
- Power: The BLAE12-M is an electric blower made by Senix. It has a maximum air speed of 115 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 690 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: Being that it is a corded blower with a 12 Amp motor, the BLAE12-M requires a steady power source and must be plugged in when using it. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: It has a cord lock mechanism, so there’s far less risk of having the cord come unplugged when the unit is in operation.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. At 6.8 lbs, the Senix BLAE12-M is within the average weight range of electric handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Senix BLAE12-M allows precise control of the air output.
The Senix BLAE12-M's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Senix BLAE12-M compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 115 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for electric handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Toro 51621, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 260 MPH.
- Regarding its air volume, the Senix BLAE12-M boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 690 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful electric handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Worx Turbine WG521, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other corded blowers, the Senix BLAE12-M is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Senix is a brand name under which Zhejiang YAT Electrical Appliance Co. Ltd. sells its power tools and outdoor equipment, including leaf blowers, in Northern America. The company was founded in 2002 in Ningbo, Zhejiang province, China, and rapidly expanded to become, among other achievements, the largest producer of electric chain saws in China by 2008. The company has since gone global, established sales branches in the US and Europe, and currently produces its products in 2 manufacturing plants in Jiaxing and Ningbo, both in Zhejiang province, China.
The Senix BLAE12-M is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Senix blowers, please contact the Senix Customer Support: 1-800-261-3981.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.