The Senix BLAX2-M is a lightweight cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 350 CFM at 80 MPH. It features a 5Ah 20 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 350|
|MPH||Up to 80|
|Weight (w/ battery)||6.06 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||4.63 lbs|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Senix BLAX2-M, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Senix BLAX2-M
- Power: The Senix BLAX2-M is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 350 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 80 MPH.
- Power delivery: As it is battery-operated, it doesn't need to be plugged in and therefore allows superb freedom of movement.
- Battery: The Senix BLAX2-M is powered by an easy-to-recharge 5Ah 20 V Li-ion battery (1 B50X2 battery included).
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. Among other cordless handheld blowers, the Senix BLAX2-M can be considered light, weighing only 6.06 lbs, battery included.
- Speed Settings: With its variable speed settings, the Senix BLAX2-M allows you to precisely control its air output. In addition, the blower is also equipped with cruise control, with which the user can easily maintain the selected settings.
The Senix BLAX2-M's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Senix BLAX2-M compare with handheld leaf blowers of similar voltage (between 18 and 24V).
- Air expelled from the nozzle of this blower can reach 80 MPH. When compared to others of this type, the BLAX2-M has a lower air speed than most battery-operated handheld blowers in the 18 and 24V range. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU07SM1, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 143 MPH.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Senix BLAX2-M can reach 350 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other cordless handheld blowers with a comparable voltage. If air volume is important to you, the RIDGID R01601K, with 510 CFM, could be in your good books.
Senix is a brand name under which Zhejiang YAT Electrical Appliance Co. Ltd. sells its power tools and outdoor equipment, including leaf blowers, in Northern America. The company was founded in 2002 in Ningbo, Zhejiang province, China, and rapidly expanded to become, among other achievements, the largest producer of electric chain saws in China by 2008. The company has since gone global, established sales branches in the US and Europe, and currently produces its products in 2 manufacturing plants in Jiaxing and Ningbo, both in Zhejiang province, China.
The Senix BLAX2-M is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Senix blowers, please contact the Senix Customer Support: 1-800-261-3981.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.