The Senix BLAX2-M-1 is a lightweight cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 350 CFM at 80 MPH. It features a 5Ah 20 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 350|
|MPH||Up to 80|
|Weight (w/ battery)||6.06 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||4.63 lbs|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Senix BLAX2-M-1, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Senix BLAX2-M-1
- Power: The BLAX2-M-1 is a cordless blower made by Senix. It has a maximum air speed of 80 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 350 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: The blower is battery-operated, so the operator won’t need to worry about getting tripped up by pesky cords when they’re busy getting work done.
- Battery: The Senix BLAX2-M-1 is powered by an easy-to-recharge 5Ah 20 V Li-ion battery (1 B50X2 battery included).
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. When compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Senix BLAX2-M-1 stands out due to its lower weight: just 6.06 lbs battery included.
- Speed Settings: With its variable speed settings, the Senix BLAX2-M-1 allows you to precisely control its air output. In addition, the blower is also equipped with cruise control, with which the user can easily maintain the selected settings.
The Senix BLAX2-M-1's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Senix BLAX2-M-1 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The air speed of the Senix BLAX2-M-1 maxes out at 80 MPH. While more than adequate for many jobs, its air speed is below average among other battery-operated handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU01PT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 208 MPH.
- Its max air volume rating (350 cubic feet per minute) means it is really not the biggest air producer of cordless handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Husqvarna 350iB, which boasts with 800 CFM.
The bottom line
- Lightweight (6.06 lbs)
- Cruise control
- 5 year (limited) warranty
- Brushed motor
- Low CFM (350 CFM)
- Low MPH (80 MPH)
Senix is a brand name under which Zhejiang YAT Electrical Appliance Co. Ltd. sells its power tools and outdoor equipment, including leaf blowers, in Northern America. The company was founded in 2002 in Ningbo, Zhejiang province, China, and rapidly expanded to become, among other achievements, the largest producer of electric chain saws in China by 2008. The company has since gone global, established sales branches in the US and Europe, and currently produces its products in 2 manufacturing plants in Jiaxing and Ningbo, both in Zhejiang province, China.
The Senix BLAX2-M-1 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Senix blowers, please contact the Senix Customer Support: 1-800-261-3981.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.