The Senix BLAX5-M is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 520 CFM at 129 MPH. It features a 2.5 Ah 58 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 520|
|MPH||Up to 129|
|Weight (w/ battery)||7.5 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||5.3 lbs|
|Noise rating||60 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Senix BLAX5-M, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Senix BLAX5-M
- Power: The Senix BLAX5-M is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 520 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 129 MPH.
- Power delivery: Senix designed this unit and its brushless, battery-operated motor with top-of-the-food-chain maneuverability in mind. The BLAX5-M doesn’t need to be plugged in, so you can take it anywhere easily.
- Battery: Its 2.5 Ah 58 V Li-ion battery (1 B25X5 battery included) enables the blower to run for up to 22 minutes without needing to recharge.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. All told (including the battery), it weighs 7.5 lbs — the Senix BLAX5-M is neither the lightest nor the heaviest cordless handheld blower on the market.
- Speed Settings: Senix designed the BLAX5-M with control and precision in mind. That’s why this model has 3 speed settings, meaning that its air output can be adjusted to suit the user’s needs.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 60 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Senix BLAX5-M's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Senix BLAX5-M compare with handheld leaf blowers of similar voltage (between 56 and 60V).
- Maxing out at 129 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers between 56 and 60V. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the EGO LB7654, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 200 MPH.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Senix BLAX5-M can reach 520 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on the low end for cordless handheld blowers with a comparable voltage. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the CAT DG651, which boasts with 800 CFM.
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 22 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the BLAX5-M is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units of similar voltage. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the Toro 51822 which offers up to 140 minutes of runtime.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Senix BLAX5-M is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Senix is a brand name under which Zhejiang YAT Electrical Appliance Co. Ltd. sells its power tools and outdoor equipment, including leaf blowers, in Northern America. The company was founded in 2002 in Ningbo, Zhejiang province, China, and rapidly expanded to become, among other achievements, the largest producer of electric chain saws in China by 2008. The company has since gone global, established sales branches in the US and Europe, and currently produces its products in 2 manufacturing plants in Jiaxing and Ningbo, both in Zhejiang province, China.
The Senix BLAX5-M is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Senix blowers, please contact the Senix Customer Support: 1-800-261-3981.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.