The Senix BLAX5-M is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 520 CFM at 129 MPH. It features a 2.5 Ah 58 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 520|
|MPH||Up to 129|
|Noise rating||60 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Senix BLAX5-M
- Power: The Senix BLAX5-M can force 520 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 129 MPH.
- Power delivery: Senix designed this unit and its brushless, battery-operated motor with top-of-the-food-chain maneuverability in mind. The BLAX5-M doesn’t need to be plugged in, so you can take it anywhere easily.
- Battery: Its 2.5 Ah 58 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) means that a user can operate the BLAX5-M for an estimated 22 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. Be aware that, at 7.3 lbs, the Senix BLAX5-M is on the heavier side for cordless handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: Senix designed the BLAX5-M with control and precision in mind. That’s why this model has 3 speed settings, meaning that its air output can be adjusted to suit the user’s needs.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 60 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Senix BLAX5-M's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Senix BLAX5-M compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air leaving this blower’s nozzle has been clocked at 129 MPH. That makes the BLAX5-M average in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the Senix BLAX5-M boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 520 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful of cordless handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Users can expect an autonomy of 22 minutes from its battery, which means the BLAX5-M won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 with up to 96 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Senix BLAX5-M is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Senix is a brand name under which Zhejiang YAT Electrical Appliance Co. Ltd. sells its power tools and outdoor equipment, including leaf blowers, in Northern America. The company was founded in 2002 in Ningbo, Zhejiang province, China, and rapidly expanded to become, among other achievements, the largest producer of electric chain saws in China by 2008. The company has since gone global, established sales branches in the US and Europe, and currently produces its products in 2 manufacturing plants in Jiaxing and Ningbo, both in Zhejiang province, China.
The Senix BLAX5-M is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Senix blowers, please contact the Senix Customer Support: 1-800-261-3981.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.