The Senix BLAX5-M is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 520 CFM at 129 MPH. It features a 2.5 Ah 58 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 520|
|MPH||Up to 129|
|Noise rating||60 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Senix BLAX5-M
- Power: The Senix BLAX5-M is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 520 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 129 MPH.
- Power delivery: This blower has a brushless, battery-operated motor. Thus, the user won’t have to worry about tripping over pesky cords when they’re busy working their lawn.
- Battery: Its 2.5 Ah 58 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) means that a user can operate the BLAX5-M for an estimated 22 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. However, for a cordless handheld blower, the Senix BLAX5-M is heavier than most, weighing 7.3 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Not all jobs need full power. The BLAX5-M has 3 speed settings so, you can blow more or less air from the blower depending on the job.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 60 dB.
The Senix BLAX5-M's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Senix BLAX5-M compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The Senix BLAX5-M expels air at speeds up to 129 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU01PT and its 208 MPH could be an option to consider.
- The BLAX5-M is powerful, with an airflow rating of 520 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Poulan Pro PRB675i, with 675 CFM, could be in your good books.
- Users can expect an autonomy of 22 minutes from its battery, which means the BLAX5-M won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 which offers up to 96 minutes of runtime.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Senix BLAX5-M is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Senix is a brand name under which Zhejiang YAT Electrical Appliance Co. Ltd. sells its power tools and outdoor equipment, including leaf blowers, in Northern America. The company was founded in 2002 in Ningbo, Zhejiang province, China, and rapidly expanded to become, among other achievements, the largest producer of electric chain saws in China by 2008. The company has since gone global, established sales branches in the US and Europe, and currently produces its products in 2 manufacturing plants in Jiaxing and Ningbo, both in Zhejiang province, China.
The Senix BLAX5-M is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Senix blowers, please contact the Senix Customer Support: 1-800-261-3981.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.