The Senix BLAX5-M is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 520 CFM at 129 MPH. It features a 2.5 Ah 58 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 520|
|MPH||Up to 129|
|Weight (w/ battery)||7.5 lbs|
|Weight (tool only)||5.3 lbs|
|Noise rating||60 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Senix BLAX5-M, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Senix BLAX5-M
- Power: The BLAX5-M is a cordless blower made by Senix. It has a maximum air speed of 129 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 520 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: This blower has a brushless, battery-operated motor. Thus, the user won’t have to worry about tripping over pesky cords when they’re busy working their lawn.
- Battery: Its 2.5 Ah 58 V Li-ion battery (1 B25X5 battery included) enables the blower to run for up to 22 minutes without needing to recharge.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. All told (including the battery), it weighs 7.5 lbs — the Senix BLAX5-M is neither the lightest nor the heaviest cordless handheld blower on the market.
- Speed Settings: Senix designed the BLAX5-M with control and precision in mind. That’s why this model has 3 speed settings, meaning that its air output can be adjusted to suit the user’s needs.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 60 dB.
The Senix BLAX5-M's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Senix BLAX5-M compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 129 MPH, which is pretty much what is to be expected for battery-operated handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU01PT and its 208 MPH could be an option to consider.
- The BLAX5-M is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 520 CFM, which is common for cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the CAT DG651, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
- Users can expect a maximum autonomy of 22 minutes from its battery, which means the BLAX5-M won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the Makita CBU01Z which offers up to 300 minutes of runtime.
Senix is a brand name under which Zhejiang YAT Electrical Appliance Co. Ltd. sells its power tools and outdoor equipment, including leaf blowers, in Northern America. The company was founded in 2002 in Ningbo, Zhejiang province, China, and rapidly expanded to become, among other achievements, the largest producer of electric chain saws in China by 2008. The company has since gone global, established sales branches in the US and Europe, and currently produces its products in 2 manufacturing plants in Jiaxing and Ningbo, both in Zhejiang province, China.
The Senix BLAX5-M is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Senix blowers, please contact the Senix Customer Support: 1-800-261-3981.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.