The Senix BLAX5-M is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 520 CFM at 129 MPH. It features a 2.5 Ah 58 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 520|
|MPH||Up to 129|
|Noise rating||60 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Senix BLAX5-M
- Power: This cordless leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 520 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 129 MPH.
- Power delivery: If you don’t like dealing with cords, you will be delighted to know that this blower is equipped with a brushless, battery-operated motor.
- Battery: Its 2.5 Ah 58 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) enables the blower to run for up to 22 minutes without needing to a recharge.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. All told, it weighs 7.3 lbs — the Senix BLAX5-M is neither the lightest nor the heaviest cordless handheld blower on the market.
- Speed Settings: With 3 speed settings, this blower’s output can be set to meet the needs of jobs big or small.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 60 dB, the BLAX5-M is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Senix BLAX5-M's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Senix BLAX5-M compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The Senix BLAX5-M expels air at speeds up to 129 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU01PT and its 208 MPH could be an option to consider.
- The BLAX5-M is powerful, with an airflow rating of 520 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Snapper XD PowerGrip, with 700 CFM, could be in your good books.
- Users can expect an autonomy of 22 minutes from its battery, which means the BLAX5-M won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 which offers up to 96 minutes of runtime.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Senix BLAX5-M is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Senix is a brand name under which Zhejiang YAT Electrical Appliance Co. Ltd. sells its power tools and outdoor equipment, including leaf blowers, in Northern America. The company was founded in 2002 in Ningbo, Zhejiang province, China, and rapidly expanded to become, among other achievements, the largest producer of electric chain saws in China by 2008. The company has since gone global, established sales branches in the US and Europe, and currently produces its products in 2 manufacturing plants in Jiaxing and Ningbo, both in Zhejiang province, China.
The Senix BLAX5-M is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Senix blowers, please contact the Senix Customer Support: 1-800-261-3981.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.