The Senix BLB4QL-M is a gas-powered backpack leaf blower delivering 600 CFM at 200 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 49cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 600|
|MPH||Up to 200|
|Blowing Force||18 N|
|Fuel tank||42 fl. oz.|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Senix BLB4QL-M, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Senix BLB4QL-M
- Power: The Senix BLB4QL-M is a gas-powered blower with a maximum air volume rating of 600 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 200 MPH.
- Handling: This blower’s backpack functionality makes make it less exerting on the user, even when used for an extended period of time. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. When compared to other gas-powered backpack blowers, the Senix BLB4QL-M stands out due to its lower weight: just 19.4 lbs.
- Engine: This blower's engine has a displacement specification of 49cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: To provide more control over their job to the user, the unit has a variable speed control setting. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Senix BLB4QL-M to match it. On top of that, maintaining the selected speed is effortless, as it also features cruise control.
- Fuel Tank: Its tank can hold 42 fl. oz., so it falls squarely in the average in terms of fuel capacity for backpack blowers.
The Senix BLB4QL-M's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Senix BLB4QL-M compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air expelled from the nozzle of this blower can reach 200 MPH. When compared to others of this type, the BLB4QL-M has a lower air speed than most gas-powered backpack blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Husqvarna 150BT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 270 MPH.
- It’s capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 600 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This places it at the low end compared to other gas-powered backpack blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Echo PB-9010T, which boasts with 1110 CFM.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas backpack blowers, the Senix BLB4QL-M is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The bottom line
- Lightweight (19.4 lbs)
- Cruise control
- Decent tank (42 fl. oz.)
- Low CFM (600 CFM)
- Low MPH (200 MPH)
Senix is a brand name under which Zhejiang YAT Electrical Appliance Co. Ltd. sells its power tools and outdoor equipment, including leaf blowers, in Northern America. The company was founded in 2002 in Ningbo, Zhejiang province, China, and rapidly expanded to become, among other achievements, the largest producer of electric chain saws in China by 2008. The company has since gone global, established sales branches in the US and Europe, and currently produces its products in 2 manufacturing plants in Jiaxing and Ningbo, both in Zhejiang province, China.
The Senix BLB4QL-M is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Senix blowers, please contact the Senix Customer Support: 1-800-261-3981.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.