The Senix BLB4QL-M is a gas-powered backpack leaf blower delivering 600 CFM at 200 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 49cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|Up to 600
|Up to 200
|42 fl. oz.
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Senix BLB4QL-M, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Senix BLB4QL-M
- Power: The Senix BLB4QL-M is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 200 MPH and a max air volume rating of 600 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: Like most backpack blowers, this model is technically heavier than a handheld. That being said, it can feel lighter and more comfortable because of the way it is carried, even when used over extended periods of time. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. Among other gas-powered backpack blowers, the Senix BLB4QL-M can be considered light, weighing only 19.4 lbs.
- Engine: This blower's engine has a displacement specification of 49cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: For those who wish to have complete control while operating their leaf blower, the BLB4QL-M offers variable speed settings, and moreover, is also equipped with cruise control, which allows the user to comfortably continue blowing at their preferred setting.
- Fuel Tank: Its tank can hold 42 fl. oz., so it falls squarely in the average in terms of fuel capacity for backpack blowers.
The Senix BLB4QL-M's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Senix BLB4QL-M compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 200 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for gas-powered backpack blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Husqvarna 150BT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 270 MPH.
- As this unit is rated at 600 CFM (cubic feet per minute), it expells less air than most gas-powered backpack blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Echo PB-9010T, which boasts with 1110 CFM.
As you can see from these interactive charts, when compared to other gas backpack blowers, the Senix BLB4QL-M is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Senix is a brand name under which Zhejiang YAT Electrical Appliance Co. Ltd. sells its power tools and outdoor equipment, including leaf blowers, in Northern America. The company was founded in 2002 in Ningbo, Zhejiang province, China, and rapidly expanded to become, among other achievements, the largest producer of electric chain saws in China by 2008. The company has since gone global, established sales branches in the US and Europe, and currently produces its products in 2 manufacturing plants in Jiaxing and Ningbo, both in Zhejiang province, China.
The Senix BLB4QL-M is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Senix blowers, please contact the Senix Customer Support: 1-800-261-3981.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.