The Senix BLV4QL-M is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 425 CFM at 127 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 31 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 425|
|MPH||Up to 127|
|Engine displacement||31 cc|
|Fuel tank||9.47 fl. oz.|
|Mulcher||Yes, metal impeller|
|Noise rating||72 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Senix BLV4QL-M, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Senix BLV4QL-M
- Power: The BLV4QL-M, built by Senix, is a gas-powered leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 425 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 127 MPH.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. Among other gas-powered handheld blowers, the Senix BLV4QL-M can be considered light, weighing only 9.3 lbs.
- Engine: This blower is fitted with a 31 cc 4QL engine. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the BLV4QL-M features variable speed settings for added control.
- Vacuum: For those who really want to make leaves disappear, the BLV4QL-M has a handy 'blower vac' feature (the keyword here being 'vac', aka 'vacuum'). It allows the operator to collect leaves and light debris in a collection bag to be easily discarded after the job is finished (12.8 gallon bag included).
- Mulching: With a mulching ratio of 10:1, this mulcher can reliably pulp 10 bags of waste (such as leaves and other debris) into 1 bag of mulch. The unit uses a metal impeller.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 72 dB can be considered the standard for similar gas-powered handheld blowers.
- Fuel Tank: The fuel tank has a capacity of 9.47 fl. oz. Although this is not especially impressive for a handheld blower, it allows the unit to maintain a decent overall weight, making it more portable and comfortable to use.
The Senix BLV4QL-M's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Senix BLV4QL-M compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 127 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for gas-powered handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Craftsman BV2500, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 250 MPH.
- It has a maximum air volume output of 425 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the BLV4QL-M is well within average in relation to similar gas-powered handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Craftsman B225, with 650 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Senix BLV4QL-M is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Senix is a brand name under which Zhejiang YAT Electrical Appliance Co. Ltd. sells its power tools and outdoor equipment, including leaf blowers, in Northern America. The company was founded in 2002 in Ningbo, Zhejiang province, China, and rapidly expanded to become, among other achievements, the largest producer of electric chain saws in China by 2008. The company has since gone global, established sales branches in the US and Europe, and currently produces its products in 2 manufacturing plants in Jiaxing and Ningbo, both in Zhejiang province, China.
The Senix BLV4QL-M is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Senix blowers, please contact the Senix Customer Support: 1-800-261-3981.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.