The Senix BLV4QL-M is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 425 CFM at 127 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 31 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 425|
|MPH||Up to 127|
|Engine displacement||31 cc|
|Fuel tank||9.47 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||72 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Senix BLV4QL-M
- Power: The BLV4QL-M gas-powered blower, manufactured by Senix, is rated for a max air volume of 425 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 127 MPH.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. However, for a gas-powered handheld blower, the Senix BLV4QL-M is heavier than most, weighing 12.8 lbs.
- Engine: This blower is fitted with a 31 cc 4QL engine. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: Sometimes you just need a little more power, while other times you may want a little more precision when moving leaves and debris. That’s why the BLV4QL-M features variable speed settings for added control.
- Vacuum: The BLV4QL-M is also what is known as a 'blower vac'. Those who don’t wish to blow leaves and debris away can switch to its vacuum setting and suck them into a collection bag (bag included).
- Mulching: With a mulching ratio of 10:1, this mulcher can shrink 10 bags of leaves down to one bag of mulch, helping you get rid of unwanted leaves and debris.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 72 dB can be considered the standard for similar gas-powered handheld blowers.
- Fuel Tank: The fuel tank can hold 9.47 fl. oz. What it loses in fuel capacity, the BLV4QL-M gains in portability by having a more manageable weight.
The Senix BLV4QL-M's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Senix BLV4QL-M compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 127 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for gas-powered handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Poulan Pro PPBV25 with 230 MPH).
- The BLV4QL-M is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 425 CFM, which is common for gas-powered handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Troy-Bilt TB2MB JET with 650 CFM).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Senix BLV4QL-M is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Senix is a brand name under which Zhejiang YAT Electrical Appliance Co. Ltd. sells its power tools and outdoor equipment, including leaf blowers, in Northern America. The company was founded in 2002 in Ningbo, Zhejiang province, China, and rapidly expanded to become, among other achievements, the largest producer of electric chain saws in China by 2008. The company has since gone global, established sales branches in the US and Europe, and currently produces its products in 2 manufacturing plants in Jiaxing and Ningbo, both in Zhejiang province, China.
The Senix BLV4QL-M is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Senix blowers, please contact the Senix Customer Support: 1-800-261-3981.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.