The Senix BLV4QL-M is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 425 CFM at 127 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 31 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 425|
|MPH||Up to 127|
|Engine displacement||31 cc|
|Fuel tank||9.47 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||72 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Senix BLV4QL-M
- Power: The Senix BLV4QL-M is a gas-powered blower with a maximum air volume rating of 425 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 127 MPH.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. Be aware that, at 12.8 lbs, the Senix BLV4QL-M is on the heavier side for gas-powered handheld blowers.
- Engine: This blower's 4QL engine has a displacement specification of 31 cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the BLV4QL-M offers variable speed settings.
- Vacuum: As a blower vac, the BLV4QL-M handily vacuums unwanted material into a storage bag for easy disposal (bag included).
- Mulching: With a mulching ratio of 10:1, this mulcher can reliably pulp 10 bags of waste (such as leaves and other debris) into 1 bag of mulch.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 72 dB, the BLV4QL-M is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered handheld category.
- Fuel Tank: The fuel tank has a capacity of 9.47 fl. oz. Although this is not especially impressive for a handheld blower, it allows the unit to maintain a decent overall weight, making it more portable and comfortable to use.
The Senix BLV4QL-M's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Senix BLV4QL-M compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air expelled from the nozzle of this blower can reach 127 MPH. When compared to others of this type, the BLV4QL-M has a lower air speed than most gas-powered handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Craftsman BV2500, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 250 MPH.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Senix BLV4QL-M can reach 425 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other gas-powered handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Craftsman B225, with 650 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Senix BLV4QL-M is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Senix is a brand name under which Zhejiang YAT Electrical Appliance Co. Ltd. sells its power tools and outdoor equipment, including leaf blowers, in Northern America. The company was founded in 2002 in Ningbo, Zhejiang province, China, and rapidly expanded to become, among other achievements, the largest producer of electric chain saws in China by 2008. The company has since gone global, established sales branches in the US and Europe, and currently produces its products in 2 manufacturing plants in Jiaxing and Ningbo, both in Zhejiang province, China.
The Senix BLV4QL-M is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Senix blowers, please contact the Senix Customer Support: 1-800-261-3981.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.