The Senix BLVE12-M is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 420 CFM at 179 MPH. It features a 12 motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 420|
|MPH||Up to 179|
|Mulcher||Yes, plastic impeller|
|Noise rating||64 dB|
|Other model numbers||A07200060|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Senix BLVE12-M, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Senix BLVE12-M
- Power: The BLVE12-M is an electric blower made by Senix. It has a maximum air speed of 179 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 420 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: Being that it is a corded blower with a 12 motor, the BLVE12-M requires a steady power source and must be plugged in when using it. Please note that some manufacturers don’t include the cord with the unit. If this is the case, or if you’re looking to buy a backup, please use our gauge calculator to ensure you’re buying the right cord for your blower.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: Corded power tools can sometimes inadvertently be unplugged during operation. The Senix BLVE12-M prevents such accidents by featuring a cord lock mechanism.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. Be aware that, at 8.2 lbs, the Senix BLVE12-M is on the heavier side for electric handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: The Senix BLVE12-M does not have multiple speed settings. Once the blower is turned on, it always operates at the same speed.
- Vacuum: For those who really want to make leaves disappear, the BLVE12-M has a handy 'blower vac' feature (the keyword here being 'vac', aka 'vacuum'). It allows the operator to collect leaves and light debris in a collection bag to be easily discarded after the job is finished (11.9 gallon bag included).
- Mulching: The manufacturer’s specifications give it a mulching ratio of 14:1. For every 14 bags you put in, it will reduce down to just one bag of mulch. The unit uses a plastic impeller.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 64 dB.
The Senix BLVE12-M's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Senix BLVE12-M compare with similar leaf blowers.
- It can push air from the nozzle at 179 MPH, which puts it ahead of its class in terms of air speed for electric handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman CMEBL7000 and its 260 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Senix BLVE12-M can reach 420 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other electric handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Worx Turbine WG521, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Senix BLVE12-M is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Senix is a brand name under which Zhejiang YAT Electrical Appliance Co. Ltd. sells its power tools and outdoor equipment, including leaf blowers, in Northern America. The company was founded in 2002 in Ningbo, Zhejiang province, China, and rapidly expanded to become, among other achievements, the largest producer of electric chain saws in China by 2008. The company has since gone global, established sales branches in the US and Europe, and currently produces its products in 2 manufacturing plants in Jiaxing and Ningbo, both in Zhejiang province, China.
The Senix BLVE12-M is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Senix blowers, please contact the Senix Customer Support: 1-800-261-3981.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.