The Shindaiwa EB802 is a gas-powered backpack leaf blower delivering 695 CFM at 210 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 79.2 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 695|
|MPH||Up to 210|
|Engine displacement||79.2 cc|
|Fuel tank||68.3 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||76 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Shindaiwa EB802, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Shindaiwa EB802
- Power: The EB802 gas-powered blower, manufactured by Shindaiwa, is rated for a max air volume of 695 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 210 MPH.
- Handling: As this unit is a backpack leaf blower, the majority of the unit is distributed so that the user can operate it with ease for most reasonable periods of use. Its throttle is hip-mounted, which can make it easier on your right hand if you operate it over an extended period of time. However, for a gas-powered backpack blower, the Shindaiwa EB802 is heavier than most, weighing 25.1 lbs.
- Engine: The blower is fitted with a 79.2 cc engine. Please note that, because the Shindaiwa EB802’s engine is a 2-cycle one, it runs on a mixture of oil and gasoline. According to Shindaiwa, the proper fuel mixture ratio for this blower is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Shindaiwa EB802 allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 76 dB can be considered the standard for similar gas-powered backpack blowers.
- Fuel Tank: With a capacity of 68.3 fl. oz., this Shindaiwa blower is average when compared to other gas backpack blowers.
The Shindaiwa EB802's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Shindaiwa EB802 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air leaving this blower’s nozzle has been clocked at 210 MPH. That makes the EB802 average in terms of air speed for gas-powered backpack blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Husqvarna 150BT with 251 MPH).
- The EB802 is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 695 CFM, which is common for gas-powered backpack blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Echo PB-8010H with 1071 CFM).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas backpack blowers, the Shindaiwa EB802 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The Shindaiwa EB802 is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Shindaiwa blowers, please consult Shindaiwa's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-877-9-TORQUE (1-877-986-7783).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.