The Shindaiwa EB802RT is a gas-powered backpack leaf blower delivering 695 CFM at 210 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 79.2 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 695|
|MPH||Up to 210|
|Engine displacement||79.2 cc|
|Fuel tank||68.3 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||76 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Shindaiwa EB802RT, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Shindaiwa EB802RT
- Power: The Shindaiwa EB802RT is a gas-powered blower with a maximum air volume rating of 695 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 210 MPH.
- Handling: As this unit is a backpack leaf blower, the majority of the unit is distributed so that the user can operate it with ease for most reasonable periods of use. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. Be aware that, at 24.9 lbs, the Shindaiwa EB802RT is on the heavier side for gas-powered backpack blowers.
- Engine: This blower's engine has a displacement specification of 79.2 cc. Please note that, because the Shindaiwa EB802RT’s engine is a 2-cycle one, it runs on a mixture of oil and gasoline. According to Shindaiwa, the proper fuel mixture ratio for this blower is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Shindaiwa EB802RT to match.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 76 dB can be considered the standard for similar gas-powered backpack blowers.
- Fuel Tank: Its tank can hold 68.3 fl. oz., so it falls squarely in the average in terms of fuel capacity.
The Shindaiwa EB802RT's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Shindaiwa EB802RT compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 210 MPH, which is pretty much what is to be expected for gas-powered backpack blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Husqvarna 150BT with 251 MPH).
- The EB802RT is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 695 CFM, which is common for gas-powered backpack blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Echo PB-8010H with 1071 CFM).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas backpack blowers, the Shindaiwa EB802RT is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The Shindaiwa EB802RT is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Shindaiwa blowers, please consult Shindaiwa's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-877-9-TORQUE (1-877-986-7783).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.