The Shindaiwa EB810RT is a gas-powered backpack leaf blower delivering 1071 CFM at 211 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 79.9 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 1071|
|MPH||Up to 211|
|Blowing Force||44 N|
|Engine displacement||79.9 cc|
|Fuel tank||83.8 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||79 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Shindaiwa EB810RT, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Shindaiwa EB810RT
- Power: The Shindaiwa EB810RT is a gas-powered blower with a maximum air volume rating of 1071 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 211 MPH.
- Handling: Like most backpack blowers, this model is technically heavier than a handheld. That being said, it can feel lighter and more comfortable because of the way it is carried, even when used over extended periods of time. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. However, for a gas-powered backpack blower, the Shindaiwa EB810RT is heavier than most, weighing 28.8 lbs.
- Engine: This blower's engine has a displacement specification of 79.9 cc. Being that this is a 2-stroke engine, it must be fuelled using a mix of gas and oil. The proper fuel ratio set by the manufacturer for the EB810RT is 50:1.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the EB810RT offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 79 dB, the EB810RT is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered backpack category.
- Fuel Tank: Its impressive 83.8 fl. oz. tank capacity puts it on the higher end of the spectrum for similar gas backpack blowers.
The Shindaiwa EB810RT's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Shindaiwa EB810RT compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 211 MPH, which is pretty much what is to be expected for gas-powered backpack blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Husqvarna 150BT with 251 MPH).
- If air volume is an important feature, the EB810RT by Shindaiwa will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 1071 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most gas-powered backpack blowers – it's actually the best!
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas backpack blowers, the Shindaiwa EB810RT is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The Shindaiwa EB810RT is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Shindaiwa blowers, please consult Shindaiwa's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-877-9-TORQUE (1-877-986-7783).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.