The Shindaiwa EB910RT is a gas-powered backpack leaf blower delivering 1110 CFM at 220 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 79.9 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 1110|
|MPH||Up to 220|
|Blowing Force||48 N|
|Engine displacement||79.9 cc|
|Fuel tank||83.8 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||80 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Shindaiwa EB910RT
- Power: The Shindaiwa EB910RT is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 220 MPH and a max air volume rating of 1110 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: This blower’s backpack functionality makes make it less exerting on the user, even when used for an extended period of time. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. Be aware that, at 26.4 lbs, the Shindaiwa EB910RT is on the heavier side for gas-powered backpack blowers.
- Engine: The engine boasts a displacement of 79.9 cc. Since this is a 2-stroke engine, it’s important to remember that the EB910RT cannot run on gasoline alone. The fuel must be mixed with an appropriate ratio of gasoline and oil in order for it to function properly (for this Shindaiwa model, this ratio is 50:1).
- Speed Settings: To provide more control over their job to the user, the unit has a variable speed control setting. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Shindaiwa EB910RT to match it. On top of that, maintaining the selected speed is effortless, as it also features cruise control.
- Noise: As far as gas-powered backpack blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 80 dB.
- Fuel Tank: Its impressive 83.8 fl. oz. tank capacity puts it on the higher end of the spectrum for similar gas backpack blowers.
The Shindaiwa EB910RT's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Shindaiwa EB910RT compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air exiting the nozzle of this blower can reach 220 MPH, which is quite a bit faster than most gas-powered backpack blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Husqvarna 150BT and its 251 MPH could be an option to consider.
- The EB910RT is powerful, with an airflow rating of 1110 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is the highest CFM among gas-powered backpack blowers.
Since the 50s, Shindaiwa Incorporated has been a major player on the outdoor power equipment market. The company launched its first product, the "Hurricane", an electric chainsaw, back in 1955 in Japan. Nowadays, they are headquarted in Lake Zurich, IL. However, they remain closely tied to their homeland, since they now belong to ECHO Incorporated, a subsidiary of the Yamabiko corporation. Shindaiwa manufactures its products both in Japan, in Yokosuka, Morioka, and Hiroshima, and also in other plants around the globe, in Shenzhen, China, and Lake Zurich, IL.
The Shindaiwa EB910RT is covered under a warranty for up to 5 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Shindaiwa blowers, please consult Shindaiwa's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-877-9-TORQUE (1-877-986-7783).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.