The Southland SWB163150E is a gas-powered wheeled leaf blower delivering 1200 CFM at 150 MPH. It features a 4-cycle 163 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 1200|
|MPH||Up to 150|
|Engine Displacement||163 cc|
|Fuel Tank||112 fl. oz.|
|Noise Rating||76 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Southland SWB163150E, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Southland SWB163150E
- Power: The Southland SWB163150E is a gas-powered leaf blower. It sports a max air speed of 150 MPH and a max air volume rating of 1200 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Handling: Walk-behind leaf blowers such as the Southland SWB163150E are the most powerful. They are wheeled, heavy, have to be pushed and are mostly used by professionals. Among other gas-powered walk-behind blowers, the Southland SWB163150E can be considered light, weighing only 88 lbs.
- Engine: The engine boasts a displacement of 163 cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its 4 speed settings, the Southland SWB163150E allows the user to adjust the air output to the task in hand.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 76 dB, the SWB163150E is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered walk-behind category.
- Fuel Tank: Its tank can hold 112 fl. oz., so it falls squarely in the average in terms of fuel capacity.
The Southland SWB163150E's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Southland SWB163150E compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 150 MPH, which is on the lower end for gas-powered walk-behind blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Little Wonder C5 99170-06-01 with 200 MPH).
- Its max air volume rating (1200 cubic feet per minute) means it is really not the biggest air producer of gas-powered walk-behind blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Eliet BL 450 EZR with 3814 CFM).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas walk-behind blowers, the Southland SWB163150E is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Southland manufactures gas-powered equipment for leaf maintenance, lawn care, agriculture, and more. Their goal is to provide sturdy, dependable, easy-to-operate products for a variety of outdoor needs. Southland is a brand name of the arm of Mat Engine Technologies, LLC and operates out of Long Grove, Illinois, USA.
The Southland SWB163150E is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Southland blowers, please contact the Southland Customer Support: 1-800-737-2112.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.