Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 1200|
|MPH||Up to 150|
|Engine Displacement||163 cc|
|Fuel Tank||112 fl. oz.|
|Noise Rating||76 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Southland SWB163150E, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Southland SWB163150E
- Power: The SWB163150E, built by Southland, is a gas-powered leaf blower capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 1200 cubic feet per minute (CFM). Its air speed is rated at 150 MPH.
- Handling: For bigger jobs covering a large area or for those who simply want to keep their leaf blower on the ground, walk-behind leaf blowers such as the Southland SWB163150E are an ideal choice. They are typically much more powerful than handheld or backpack blowers. Among other gas-powered walk-behind blowers, the Southland SWB163150E can be considered light, weighing only 88 lbs.
- Engine: The engine boasts a displacement of 163 cc. As this is a 4-stroke engine, the blower does not require a mix of gas and oil in order to run.
- Speed Settings: Not all jobs need full power. The SWB163150E has 4 speed settings so, you can blow more or less air from the blower depending on the job.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 76 dB can be considered the standard for similar gas-powered walk-behind blowers.
- Fuel Tank: The fuel tank can hold 112 fl. oz. What it loses in fuel capacity, the SWB163150E gains in portability by having a more manageable weight.
The Southland SWB163150E's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Southland SWB163150E compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Maxing out at 150 MPH at full power, this blower is on the lower end in terms of air speed for gas-powered walk-behind blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Little Wonder C5 99170-06-01 with 200 MPH).
- As this unit is rated at 1200 CFM (cubic feet per minute), it expells less air than most gas-powered walk-behind leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Eliet BL 450 EZR with 3814 CFM).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other gas walk-behind blowers, the Southland SWB163150E is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
The bottom line
- Lightweight (88 lbs)
- Acceptable Noise (76 dB)
- Small Tank (112 fl. oz.)
- Low CFM (1200 CFM)
- Low MPH (150 MPH)
Where to buy the southland SWB163150E?
Southland manufactures gas-powered equipment for leaf maintenance, lawn care, agriculture, and more. Their goal is to provide sturdy, dependable, easy-to-operate products for a variety of outdoor needs. Southland is a brand name of the arm of Mat Engine Technologies, LLC and operates out of Long Grove, Illinois, USA.
The Southland SWB163150E is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Southland blowers, please contact the Southland Customer Support: 1-800-737-2112.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.