-No User ReviewsWrite a review
Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Stihl BGA 56
- Power: The Stihl BGA 56 is an electric leaf blower with a maximum air volume rating of 353 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 100 MPH.
- Power delivery: Those who don’t want to fuss with cords will be glad to know that this blower is cordless.
- Battery: Its 2.8 Ah 36 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) enables the blower to run for up to 20 minutes without needing to a recharge.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. All told, it weighs 7.3 lbs — the Stihl BGA 56 is neither the lightest nor the heaviest electric handheld leaf blower on the market.
- Speed Settings: As with similar models of its class, this leaf blower has just one operating speed.
- Noise: With a noise rating of 79 dB, this blower can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Stihl BGA 56's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Stihl BGA 56 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air expelled from the nozzle of this blower can reach 100 MPH. When compared to others of this type, the BGA 56 has a lower air speed than most electric handheld leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- The BGA 56 is average in terms of power. It's rated at 353 CFM, which is common for electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
- Users can expect an autonomy of 20 minutes from its battery, which means the BGA 56 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld leaf blowers before needing to be plugged in (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
The bottom line
- Acceptable Noise (79 dB)
- Decent Weight (7.3 lbs)
- Decent CFM (353 CFM)
- No Speed Variation
- Low MPH (100 MPH)
- Low Autonomy (20 mins)
Stihl AG & Company KG was founded by Andreas Stihl in 1926. The German company specializes in handheld outdoor power equipment. Over the past fifty years, Stihl has opened manufacturing plants in Brazil, the United States, and China. The German company’s sure and steady expansion has made it a leading provider of in the lawn, forestry, and landscape maintenance industries.
Warranty InformationThe Stihl BGA 56 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Stihl blowers, please consult Stihl's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-467-8445