-No User ReviewsWrite a review
Features and Specifications
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue.
Overview of the Stihl BGA 56
- Power: The Stihl BGA 56 can force 353 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 100 MPH.
- Power delivery: The blower is cordless, so the operator won’t need to worry about getting tripped up by pesky cords when they’re busy getting work done.
- Battery: Its 2.8 Ah 36 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) enables the blower to run for up to 20 minutes without needing to a recharge.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. At 7.3 lbs, the Stihl BGA 56 is within the average weight range of electric handheld leaf blowers.
- Speed Settings: As with similar models of its class, this leaf blower has just one operating speed.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 79 dB, the BGA 56 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Stihl BGA 56's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Stihl BGA 56 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The air speed of the Stihl BGA 56 maxes out at 100 MPH. While more than adequate for many jobs, its air speed is below average among other electric handheld leaf blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- It has a maximum air volume output of 353 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the BGA 56 is well within average in relation to similar electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
- Users can expect an autonomy of 20 minutes from its battery, which means the BGA 56 won't run as long as other cordless handheld leaf blowers before needing to be plugged in (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
The bottom line
- Acceptable Noise (79 dB)
- Decent Weight (7.3 lbs)
- Decent CFM (353 CFM)
- No Speed Variation
- Low MPH (100 MPH)
- Low Autonomy (20 mins)
Stihl AG & Company KG was founded by Andreas Stihl in 1926. The German company specializes in handheld outdoor power equipment. Over the past fifty years, Stihl has opened manufacturing plants in Brazil, the United States, and China. The German company’s sure and steady expansion has made it a leading provider of in the lawn, forestry, and landscape maintenance industries.
Warranty InformationThe Stihl BGA 56 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Stihl blowers, please consult Stihl's warranty policies. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-467-8445