The Stihl BGA 57 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 365 CFM at 123 MPH. It is powered by a 2.8 Ah 36 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 365|
|MPH||Up to 123|
|Blowing Force||9 N|
|Noise rating||64 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Stihl BGA 57, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Stihl BGA 57
- Power: The Stihl BGA 57 can force 365 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 123 MPH.
- Power delivery: If you don’t like dealing with cords, you will be delighted to know that this blower is equipped with a brushless, battery-operated motor.
- Battery: With its 2.8 Ah 36 V Li-ion battery, the Stihl BGA 57 has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 25 minutes.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. At 7.8 lbs, the Stihl BGA 57 is within the average weight range of cordless handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: This unit is a one-speed leaf blower.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 64 dB.
The Stihl BGA 57's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Stihl BGA 57 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The Stihl BGA 57 expels air at speeds up to 123 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU01PT and its 208 MPH could be an option to consider.
- It has a maximum air volume output of 365 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the BGA 57 is well within average in relation to similar cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Ryobi RY404100, with 730 CFM, could be in your good books.
- Users can expect a maximum autonomy of 25 minutes from its battery, which means the BGA 57 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 which offers up to 96 minutes of runtime.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Stihl BGA 57 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Stihl AG & Company KG was founded by Andreas Stihl in 1926. The German company specializes in handheld outdoor power equipment. Over the past fifty years, Stihl has opened manufacturing plants in Brazil, the United States, and China. The German company’s sure and steady expansion has made it a leading provider of in the lawn, forestry, and landscape maintenance industries.
The Stihl BGA 57 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Stihl blowers, please consult Stihl's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-467-8445.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.