The Stihl BR 350 is a gas-powered backpack leaf blower delivering 436 CFM at 201 MPH. It features a 2-cycle 63.3 cc engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 436|
|MPH||Up to 201|
|Blowing Force||17 N|
|Engine displacement||63.3 cc|
|Fuel tank||57.5 fl. oz.|
|Noise rating||74 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Stihl BR 350, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Stihl BR 350
- Power: The BR 350 gas-powered blower, manufactured by Stihl, is rated for a max air volume of 436 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and a max air speed of 201 MPH.
- Handling: Like most backpack blowers, this model is technically heavier than a handheld. That being said, it can feel lighter and more comfortable because of the way it is carried, even when used over extended periods of time. Its throttle is located on the tube, which allows you to keep your left hand free. All told, it weighs 22 lbs — the Stihl BR 350 is neither the lightest nor the heaviest gas-powered backpack blower on the market.
- Engine: This blower's 2-MIX engine has a displacement specification of 63.3 cc. Since this is a 2-stroke engine, it’s important to remember that the BR 350 cannot run on gasoline alone. The fuel must be mixed with an appropriate ratio of gasoline and oil in order for it to function properly (for this Stihl model, this ratio is 50:1).
- Speed Settings: With its variable speed settings, the Stihl BR 350 allows you to precisely control its air output. In addition, the blower is also equipped with cruise control, with which the user can easily maintain the selected settings.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 74 dB, the BR 350 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the gas-powered backpack category.
- Fuel Tank: It has an average fuel capacity, with a tank able to hold around 57.5 fl. oz of fuel.
The Stihl BR 350's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Stihl BR 350 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The Stihl BR 350 expels air at speeds up to 201 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for gas-powered backpack blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Husqvarna 150BT with 251 MPH).
- Its max air volume rating (436 cubic feet per minute) means it is really not the biggest air producer of gas-powered backpack blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Echo PB-8010H with 1071 CFM).
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other gas backpack blowers, the Stihl BR 350 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Stihl AG & Company KG was founded by Andreas Stihl in 1926. The German company specializes in handheld outdoor power equipment. Over the past fifty years, Stihl has opened manufacturing plants in Brazil, the United States, and China. The German company’s sure and steady expansion has made it a leading provider of in the lawn, forestry, and landscape maintenance industries.
The Stihl BR 350 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Stihl blowers, please consult Stihl's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-800-467-8445.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.