Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 385|
|MPH||Up to 100|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Sun Joe 24V-JB-LTE, the user manual is available here.
24V-JB-LTE is ideal for quick cleanups around the house and yard — or anywhere power is at a premium. Sleek, lightweight and perfectly portable at just 6.3 pounds, the 24-volt 2.0 Amp hour battery-powered blower packs the power of a hurricane into the palm of your hand to make yardwork a breeze. Like an aircraft, the jet blower’s powerful turbine fan propels the air up to a 100 mph (max.) windspeed to leave your yard spotless.
Featuring Sun Joe’s exclusive iON Lithium-ion battery system for up to 50 minutes of runtime on a single charge, the 24-volt jet blower’s just right for light-duty household applications like sweeping dirt and debris from the garage, porch, patio, walkways and deck.
Choose from five variable speed settings to suit the sweeping task, and when the work is done, simply plug the battery back in so it’s recharged and ready for your next outdoor cleaning project. (source: Sun Joe)
Overview of the Sun Joe 24V-JB-LTE
- Power: The 24V-JB-LTE is a cordless blower made by Sun Joe. It has a maximum air speed of 100 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 385 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: As it is battery-operated, it doesn't need to be plugged in and therefore allows superb freedom of movement.
- Battery: Its 2 Ah 24 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) offers an autonomy of 50 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. All told, it weighs 6.3 lbs — the Sun Joe 24V-JB-LTE is neither the lightest nor the heaviest cordless handheld blower on the market.
- Speed Settings: With 5 speed settings, this blower’s output can be set to meet the needs of jobs big or small.
The Sun Joe 24V-JB-LTE's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Sun Joe 24V-JB-LTE compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 100 MPH, which is on the lower end for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- It has a maximum air volume output of 385 CFM (cubic feet per minute). With this output rating, the 24V-JB-LTE is well within average in relation to similar cordless handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- The 24V-JB-LTE is within the average range for cordless handheld units, offering up to 50 minutes of running time when fully charged (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ 580 CFM LB5804 with up to 180 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other cordless handheld blowers, the Sun Joe 24V-JB-LTE is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- Decent Weight (6.3 lbs)
- Decent CFM (385 CFM)
- Good autonomy (50 mins)
- Low MPH (100 MPH)
About Sun Joe
Sun Joe, LLC was founded in 2004 to provide “high-quality, innovative, and affordable outdoor tools to keep your home looking beautiful throughout the year.” Sun Joe only manufactures electric products – its goal is to create eco-friendly solutions that are as efficient and powerful as any gas-operated alternative.
The Sun Joe 24V-JB-LTE is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Sun Joe blowers, please contact the Sun Joe Customer Support: 1-866-SNOW-JOE (866-766-9563).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.