Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 450|
|MPH||Up to 200|
|Noise Rating||68 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Sun Joe SBJ604E, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Sun Joe SBJ604E
- Power: The SBJ604E is an electric blower made by Sun Joe. It has a maximum air speed of 200 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 450 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: Being that it is a corded blower with a 12 Amp engine, the SBJ604E requires a steady power source and must be plugged in when using it. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. Be aware that, at 11.7 lbs, the Sun Joe SBJ604E is on the heavier side for electric handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its 6 speed settings, the Sun Joe SBJ604E allows the user to adjust the air output to the task in hand.
- Vacuum: As a blower vac, the SBJ604E handily vacuums unwanted material into its storage bag for easy disposal.
- Mulching: This mulcher’s 10:1 mulching ratio means it can reduce 10 bags of leaves and debris down to one bag of mulch.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 68 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Sun Joe SBJ604E's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Sun Joe SBJ604E compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air exiting this blower has been clocked at a max speed of 200 MPH. This puts the SBJ604E ahead of the pack as far as air speed is concerned in electric handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- If air volume is an important feature, the SBJ604E by Sun Joe will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 450 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most electric handheld leaf blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 with 725 CFM).
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Sun Joe SBJ604E is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- High CFM (450 CFM)
- High MPH (200 MPH)
- Acceptable Noise (68 dB)
- No cord lock mechanism
- Quite heavy (11.7 lbs)
Where to buy the sun-joe SBJ604E?
About Sun Joe
Sun Joe, LLC was founded in 2004 to provide “high-quality, innovative, and affordable outdoor tools to keep your home looking beautiful throughout the year.” Sun Joe only manufactures electric products – its goal is to create eco-friendly solutions that are as efficient and powerful as any gas-operated alternative.
The Sun Joe SBJ604E is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Sun Joe blowers, please contact the Sun Joe Customer Support: 1-866-SNOW-JOE (866-766-9563).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.