The Sun Joe SBJ803E is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 600 CFM at 165 MPH. It features a 14-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 600|
|MPH||Up to 165|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Sun Joe SBJ803E, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Sun Joe SBJ803E
- Power: This electric leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 600 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 165 MPH.
- Power delivery: As it is a corded model, the blower needs to be plugged in to a power source in order for the 14 Amp motor to operate. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: It has a cord lock mechanism, so there’s far less risk of having the cord come unplugged when the unit is in operation.
- Handling: For bigger jobs covering a large area or for those who simply want to keep their leaf blower on the ground, walk-behind blowers such as the Sun Joe SBJ803E are an ideal choice. They are typically much more powerful than handheld or backpack blowers.
- Speed Settings: As with similar models of its class, this leaf blower has just one operating speed.
- Vacuum: For those who really want to make leaves disappear, the SBJ803E has a handy 'blower vac' feature (the keyword here being 'vac', aka 'vacuum'). It allows the operator to collect leaves and light debris in a collection bag to be easily discarded after the job is finished (8 gallon bag included).
- Mulching: With a mulching ratio of 15:1, this mulcher can shrink 15 bags of leaves down to one bag of mulch, helping you get rid of unwanted leaves and debris.
The Sun Joe SBJ803E's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Sun Joe SBJ803E compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air leaving this blower’s nozzle has been clocked at 165 MPH. That makes the SBJ803E average in terms of air speed for corded blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman CMEBL7000 and its 260 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Regarding its air volume, the Sun Joe SBJ803E boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 600 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful corded blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Worx Turbine WG521, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Sun Joe SBJ803E is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
About Sun Joe
Sun Joe, LLC was founded in 2004 to provide “high-quality, innovative, and affordable outdoor tools to keep your home looking beautiful throughout the year.” Sun Joe only manufactures electric products – its goal is to create eco-friendly solutions that are as efficient and powerful as any gas-operated alternative.
The Sun Joe SBJ803E is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Sun Joe blowers, please consult Sun Joe's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-866-SNOW-JOE (866-766-9563).
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.