The Toro 51701 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 146 CFM at 115 MPH. It features a 2 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 146|
|MPH||Up to 115|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Toro 51701, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Toro 51701
- Power: This cordless leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 146 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 115 MPH.
- Power delivery: Toro designed this battery-operated unit with total mobility in mind. The 51701 only needs to be plugged in when it is charging, so users can take it almost anywhere.
- Battery: With its 2 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery, the Toro 51701 has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 15 minutes.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. Among other cordless handheld blowers, the Toro 51701 can be considered light, weighing only 3.85 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Toro designed the 51701 with control and precision in mind. That’s why this model has 2 speed settings, meaning that its air output can be adjusted to suit the user’s needs.
The Toro 51701's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Toro 51701 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 115 MPH, which is pretty much what is to be expected for battery-operated handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Makita XBU01PT and its 208 MPH could be an option to consider.
- As this unit is rated at 146 CFM (cubic feet per minute), it expells less air than most cordless handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Ryobi RY404100, which boasts with 730 CFM.
- Users can expect a maximum autonomy of 15 minutes from its battery, which means the 51701 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 which offers up to 96 minutes of runtime.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Toro 51701 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Toro is an American company based out of Bloomington Minneapolis that strives to “enrich the beauty, productivity, and sustainability of the land.” Founded in 1914, the company now offers its products in 125 countries. Toro’s products include lawn, garden, irrigation, snow management, and related equipment for household and professional maintenance applications alike.
The Toro 51701 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Toro blowers, please contact the Toro Customer Support: 1-888-384-9939.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.