The Toro 51701 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 146 CFM at 115 MPH. It features a 2 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 146|
|MPH||Up to 115|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Toro 51701, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Toro 51701
- Power: The 51701 is a cordless blower made by Toro. It has a maximum air speed of 115 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 146 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: The blower is battery-operated, so the operator won’t need to worry about getting tripped up by pesky cords when they’re busy getting work done.
- Battery: With its 2 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery, the Toro 51701 has a standard, full-charge run time of up to 15 minutes.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. Among other cordless handheld blowers, the Toro 51701 can be considered light, weighing only 3.85 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Toro designed the 51701 with control and precision in mind. That’s why this model has 2 speed settings, meaning that its air output can be adjusted to suit the user’s needs.
The Toro 51701's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Toro 51701 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The Toro 51701 expels air at speeds up to 115 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- As this unit is rated at 146 CFM (cubic feet per minute), it expells less air than most cordless handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Users can expect an autonomy of 15 minutes from its battery, which means the 51701 won't run as long as many other cordless handheld units before needing to be plugged in (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 with up to 96 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Toro 51701 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Toro is an American company based out of Bloomington Minneapolis that strives to “enrich the beauty, productivity, and sustainability of the land.” Founded in 1914, the company now offers its products in 125 countries. Toro’s products include lawn, garden, irrigation, snow management, and related equipment for household and professional maintenance applications alike.
The Toro 51701 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Toro blowers, please contact the Toro Customer Support: 1-888-384-9939.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.