The Toro 51701 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 146 CFM at 115 MPH. It features a 2 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 146|
|MPH||Up to 115|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Toro 51701, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Toro 51701
- Power: The 51701 is a cordless blower made by Toro. It has a maximum air speed of 115 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 146 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: As it is battery-operated, it doesn't need to be plugged in and therefore allows superb freedom of movement.
- Battery: Its 2 Ah 20 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) means that a user can operate the 51701 for an estimated 15 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. Among other cordless handheld blowers, the Toro 51701 can be considered light, weighing only 3.85 lbs.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its 2 speed settings, the Toro 51701 allows the user to adjust the air output to the task in hand.
The Toro 51701's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Toro 51701 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 115 MPH, which is on the lower end for battery-operated handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU01PT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 208 MPH.
- It’s capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 146 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This places it at the low end compared to other cordless handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Ryobi RY404100, which boasts with 730 CFM.
- Autonomy-wise, with up to 15 minutes of autonomy on a full charge, the 51701 is on the low end when compared with other cordless handheld units. To enjoy the best possible autonomy in this category, you could have a look at the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 which offers up to 96 minutes of runtime.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Toro 51701 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Toro is an American company based out of Bloomington Minneapolis that strives to “enrich the beauty, productivity, and sustainability of the land.” Founded in 1914, the company now offers its products in 125 countries. Toro’s products include lawn, garden, irrigation, snow management, and related equipment for household and professional maintenance applications alike.
The Toro 51701 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Toro blowers, please contact the Toro Customer Support: 1-888-384-9939.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.