The Toro 51820 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 605 CFM at 115 MPH. It features a 2.5 Ah 60 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 605|
|MPH||Up to 115|
|Noise rating||63 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Toro 51820, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Toro 51820
- Power: The 51820 is a cordless blower made by Toro. It has a maximum air speed of 115 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 605 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: The blower is battery-operated, so the operator won’t need to worry about getting tripped up by pesky cords when they’re busy getting work done.
- Battery: It has a 2.5 Ah 60 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) that can work reliably for up to 90 minutes if completely charged.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. Be aware that, at 10 lbs, the Toro 51820 is on the heavier side for cordless handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: For those who are keen on having complete control while operating their leaf blower, the 51820 offers variable speed settings.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 63 dB.
The Toro 51820's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Toro 51820 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air leaving this blower’s nozzle has been clocked at 115 MPH. That makes the 51820 average in terms of air speed for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- If air volume is an important feature, the 51820 by Toro will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 605 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most cordless handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- The longevity of this model’s battery is notably higher than most cordless handheld units It offers an autonomy of up to 90 minutes (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 with up to 96 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Toro 51820 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Toro is an American company based out of Bloomington Minneapolis that strives to “enrich the beauty, productivity, and sustainability of the land.” Founded in 1914, the company now offers its products in 125 countries. Toro’s products include lawn, garden, irrigation, snow management, and related equipment for household and professional maintenance applications alike.
The Toro 51820 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Toro blowers, please contact the Toro Customer Support: 1-888-384-9939.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.