The Toro 51820 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 605 CFM at 115 MPH. It features a 2.5 Ah 60 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 605|
|MPH||Up to 115|
|Noise rating||63 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Toro 51820, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Toro 51820
- Power: This cordless leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 605 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 115 MPH.
- Power delivery: If you don’t like dealing with cords, you will be delighted to know that this blower is equipped with a brushless, battery-operated motor.
- Battery: Its 2.5 Ah 60 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) means that a user can operate the 51820 for an estimated 90 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. However, for a cordless handheld blower, the Toro 51820 is heavier than most, weighing 10 lbs.
- Speed Settings: For those who wish to have complete control while operating their leaf blower, the 51820 offers variable speed settings, and moreover, is also equipped with cruise control, which allows the user to comfortably continue blowing at their preferred setting.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 63 dB, the 51820 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Toro 51820's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Toro 51820 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 115 MPH, which is pretty much what is to be expected for battery-operated handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Makita XBU01PT with 208 MPH).
- The 51820 is powerful, with an airflow rating of 605 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other cordless handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Poulan Pro PRB675i with 675 CFM).
- Thanks to its autonomy of up to 90 mins, the 51820 benefits from a higher run time than many cordless handheld units (the one with the best autonomy being the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 with up to 96 minutes of runtime).
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Toro 51820 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Toro is an American company based out of Bloomington Minneapolis that strives to “enrich the beauty, productivity, and sustainability of the land.” Founded in 1914, the company now offers its products in 125 countries. Toro’s products include lawn, garden, irrigation, snow management, and related equipment for household and professional maintenance applications alike.
The Toro 51820 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Toro blowers, please contact the Toro Customer Support: 1-888-384-9939.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.