The Toro 51821 is a cordless handheld leaf blower delivering 565 CFM at 110 MPH. It features a 2 Ah 60 V Li-ion battery. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 565|
|MPH||Up to 110|
|Noise rating||63 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Toro 51821, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Toro 51821
- Power: The Toro 51821 is a cordless blower with a maximum air volume rating of 565 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 110 MPH.
- Power delivery: Toro designed this unit and its brushless, battery-operated motor with top-of-the-food-chain maneuverability in mind. The 51821 doesn’t need to be plugged in, so you can take it anywhere easily.
- Battery: Its 2 Ah 60 V Li-ion battery (1 battery included) means that a user can operate the 51821 for an estimated 75 minutes on a full charge.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. All told, it weighs 8.3 lbs — the Toro 51821 is neither the lightest nor the heaviest cordless handheld blower on the market.
- Speed Settings: To provide more control over their job to the user, the unit has a variable speed control setting. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Toro 51821 to match it. On top of that, maintaining the selected speed is effortless, as it also features cruise control.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 63 dB.
The Toro 51821's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Toro 51821 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The air speed of the Toro 51821 maxes out at 110 MPH. While more than adequate for many jobs, its air speed is below average among other battery-operated handheld blowers. For the fastest air speed in this category, you may want to consider the Makita XBU01PT, which can expell air at a velocity that can reach 208 MPH.
- Regarding its air volume, the Toro 51821 boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 565 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful cordless handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Ryobi RY404100, with 730 CFM, could be in your good books.
- Thanks to its autonomy of up to 75 mins, the 51821 benefits from a higher run time than many cordless handheld units. If autonomy is an important factor for you, the EGO POWER+ LBX6000 can run for up to 96 minutes and could be worth considering.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless blowers, the Toro 51821 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Toro is an American company based out of Bloomington Minneapolis that strives to “enrich the beauty, productivity, and sustainability of the land.” Founded in 1914, the company now offers its products in 125 countries. Toro’s products include lawn, garden, irrigation, snow management, and related equipment for household and professional maintenance applications alike.
The Toro 51821 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Toro blowers, please contact the Toro Customer Support: 1-888-384-9939.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.