The Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 is a corded leaf blower delivering 725 CFM at 140 MPH. It features a 12-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 725|
|MPH||Up to 140|
|Noise rating||70.1 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624
- Power: The Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 is an electric blower with a maximum air volume rating of 725 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed of 140 MPH.
- Power delivery: As it is a corded model, the blower needs to be plugged in to a power source in order for the 12 Amp motor to operate. Please note that some manufacturers don’t include the cord with the unit. If this is the case, or if you’re looking to buy a backup, please use our gauge calculator to ensure you’re buying the right cord for your blower.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: Corded power tools can sometimes inadvertently be unplugged during operation. The Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 prevents such accidents by featuring a cord lock mechanism.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. At 6.66 lbs, the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 is within the average weight range of electric handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 70.1 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Forced air leaving this blower’s nozzle has been clocked at 140 MPH. That makes the PowerJet™ F700 51624 average in terms of air speed for electric handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Craftsman CMEBL7000 with 260 MPH).
- The PowerJet™ F700 51624 is powerful, with an airflow rating of 725 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other electric handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Worx Turbine WG521 with 800 CFM).
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other corded blowers, the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Toro is an American company based out of Bloomington Minneapolis that strives to “enrich the beauty, productivity, and sustainability of the land.” Founded in 1914, the company now offers its products in 125 countries. Toro’s products include lawn, garden, irrigation, snow management, and related equipment for household and professional maintenance applications alike.
The Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Toro blowers, please contact the Toro Customer Support: 1-888-384-9939.
Questions & Answers
I live in Ontario Canada and I want to buy the f700 toro blower and some how I can’t if you know the way to get it please let me know. (Asked August 26, 2018)
This is a rather new blower and it has maybe yet to make its way to Canada. If the current sellers do not offer international shipping, we unfortunately wouldn’t be able to tell.
Does it have any extensions ( flexible) for hard to reach spaces? (Asked November 03, 2019)
The Toro F700 doesn't come with any attachment or extension.
Couldn't find the right answer for you? Ask your own question.