The Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 is a corded leaf blower delivering 725 CFM at 140 MPH. It features a 12-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 725|
|MPH||Up to 140|
|Noise rating||70.1 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624
- Power: The Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 can force 725 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 140 MPH.
- Power delivery: This unit, featuring a 12 Amp motor, is a corded blower. It must be plugged into an electrical outlet with a reliable power source at all times during operation. Please note that some manufacturers don’t include the cord with the unit. If this is the case, or if you’re looking to buy a backup, please use our gauge calculator to ensure you’re buying the right cord for your blower.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: It has a cord lock mechanism, so there’s far less risk of having the cord come unplugged when the unit is in operation.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. All told, it weighs 6.66 lbs — the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 is neither the lightest nor the heaviest electric handheld blower on the market.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 to match.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 70.1 dB.
The Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- The Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 expels air at speeds up to 140 MPH, making it standard in terms of air speed for electric handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman CMEBL7000 and its 260 MPH could be an option to consider.
- The PowerJet™ F700 51624 is powerful, with an airflow rating of 725 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is certainly on the high end compared to other electric handheld blowers. If air volume is important to you, the Worx Turbine WG521, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other corded blowers, the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Toro is an American company based out of Bloomington Minneapolis that strives to “enrich the beauty, productivity, and sustainability of the land.” Founded in 1914, the company now offers its products in 125 countries. Toro’s products include lawn, garden, irrigation, snow management, and related equipment for household and professional maintenance applications alike.
The Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Toro blowers, please contact the Toro Customer Support: 1-888-384-9939.
Questions & Answers
I live in Ontario Canada and I want to buy the f700 toro blower and some how I can’t if you know the way to get it please let me know. (Asked August 26, 2018)
This is a rather new blower and it has maybe yet to make its way to Canada. If the current sellers do not offer international shipping, we unfortunately wouldn’t be able to tell.
Does it have any extensions ( flexible) for hard to reach spaces? (Asked November 03, 2019)
The Toro F700 doesn't come with any attachment or extension.
Couldn't find the right answer for you? Ask your own question.