Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 725|
|MPH||Up to 140|
|Noise Rating||70.1 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624, the user manual is available here.
Overview of the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624
- Power: The PowerJet™ F700 51624 is an electric blower made by Toro. It has a maximum air speed of 140 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 725 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: As it is a corded model, the blower needs to be plugged in to a power source in order for the 12 Amp engine to operate. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: Corded power tools can sometimes inadvertently be unplugged during operation. The Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 prevents such accidents by featuring a cord lock mechanism.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. At 6.66 lbs, the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 is within the average weight range of electric handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: In order to afford more control to the user, this unit has a variable speed control. No matter the size of the job, the user can adjust the airflow of the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 to match.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 70.1 dB.
The Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 140 MPH, which is pretty much what is to be expected for electric handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Worx WG518 with 250 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 725 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful of electric handheld leaf blowers – it's actually the best!
As you can see from this dynamic chart, when compared to other corded blowers, the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
The bottom line
- In the expected price range
- High CFM (725 CFM)
- Acceptable Noise (70.1 dB)
- Decent Weight (6.66 lbs)
- Decent MPH (140 MPH)
Toro is an American company based out of Bloomington Minneapolis that strives to “enrich the beauty, productivity, and sustainability of the land.” Founded in 1914, the company now offers its products in 125 countries. Toro’s products include lawn, garden, irrigation, snow management, and related equipment for household and professional maintenance applications alike.
The Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Toro blowers, please contact the Toro Customer Support: 1-888-384-9939.
Questions & Answers
QI live in Ontario Canada and I want to buy the f700 toro blower and some how I can’t if you know the way to get it please let me know. (Asked August 26, 2018)
AThis is a rather new blower and it has maybe yet to make its way to Canada. If the current sellers do not offer international shipping, we unfortunately wouldn’t be able to tell.
QDoes it have any extensions ( flexible) for hard to reach spaces? (Asked November 03, 2019)
AThe Toro F700 doesn't come with any attachment or extension.
Couldn't find the right answer for you? Ask your own question.