The Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 is a corded leaf blower delivering 725 CFM at 140 MPH. It features a 12 Amp engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 725|
|MPH||Up to 140|
|Noise rating||70.1 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624
- Power: The PowerJet™ F700 51624 is an electric blower made by Toro. It has a maximum air speed of 140 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 725 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: This unit, featuring a 12 Amp motor, is a corded blower. It must be plugged into an electrical outlet with a reliable power source at all times during operation. Please note that some manufacturers don’t include the cord with the unit. If this is the case, or if you’re looking to buy a backup, please use our gauge calculator to ensure you’re buying the right cord for your blower.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: Corded power tools can sometimes inadvertently be unplugged during operation. The Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 prevents such accidents by featuring a cord lock mechanism.
- Handling: For those who are looking for a portable and convenient leaf blower, this model is a strong candidate. It’s designed for easy handling and use, and its size means it’s easily carried and stored. All told, it weighs 6.66 lbs — the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 is neither the lightest nor the heaviest electric handheld blower on the market.
- Speed Settings: Thanks to its variable speed settings, the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 allows precise control of the air output.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 70.1 dB, the PowerJet™ F700 51624 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Its max air speed of 140 MPH places it at the approximate midpoint in comparison to other electric handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Craftsman CMEBL7000 with 260 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 boasts an impressive airflow that can reach 725 CFM (Cubic Foot per Minute). This places it amongst the most powerful of electric handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Worx Turbine WG521 with 800 CFM).
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other corded blowers, the Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Toro is an American company based out of Bloomington Minneapolis that strives to “enrich the beauty, productivity, and sustainability of the land.” Founded in 1914, the company now offers its products in 125 countries. Toro’s products include lawn, garden, irrigation, snow management, and related equipment for household and professional maintenance applications alike.
The Toro PowerJet™ F700 51624 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Toro blowers, please contact the Toro Customer Support: 1-888-384-9939.
Questions & Answers
I live in Ontario Canada and I want to buy the f700 toro blower and some how I can’t if you know the way to get it please let me know. (Asked August 26, 2018)
This is a rather new blower and it has maybe yet to make its way to Canada. If the current sellers do not offer international shipping, we unfortunately wouldn’t be able to tell.
Does it have any extensions ( flexible) for hard to reach spaces? (Asked November 03, 2019)
The Toro F700 doesn't come with any attachment or extension.
Couldn't find the right answer for you? Ask your own question.