The Toro 66100 is a cordless backpack leaf blower delivering 730 CFM at 160 MPH. It is powered by Toro's Revolution 60V backpack battery system. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 730|
|MPH||Up to 160|
|Weight (tool only)||17.4 lbs|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Toro Revolution 66100, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Toro 66100
- Power: The 66100 is a cordless blower made by Toro. It has a maximum air speed of 160 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 730 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: If you don’t like dealing with cords, you will be delighted to know that this blower is equipped with a brushless, battery-operated motor.
- Battery: The Toro 66100 is exclusively powered by Toro's Revolution™ backpack power unit. It has space for up to two high capacity batteries, and only accepts 60V Flex-Force battery packs (not included with the unit).
- Handling: This backpack blower consists of two parts: the Revolution backpack (explained above) and what Toro calls the "Cannon", which is nothing more than the blower itself. Be aware that, at 17.4 lbs the blower, the Toro 66100 is on the heavier side of electric backpack blowers. Note that this weight represents the combined weight of the Revolution backpack (9.3 lbs) and the Cannon (8.1 lbs).
- Speed Settings: For those who wish to have complete control while operating their leaf blower, the 66100 offers variable speed settings, and moreover, is also equipped with cruise control, which allows the user to comfortably continue blowing at their preferred setting.
The Toro 66100's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Toro 66100 compare with backpack leaf blowers of similar voltage (between 56 and 60V).
- Its max air speed of 160 MPH places it at the approximate midpoint in comparison to other battery-operated backpack blowers between 56 and 60V. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Echo DPB-5800T and its 195 MPH could be an option to consider.
- If air volume is an important feature, the 66100 by Toro will not disappoint. Its airflow maxes out at 730 CFM (cubic feet per minute), which is more powerful than most cordless backpack blowers with a comparable voltage. If air volume is important to you, the EGO LBPX8004-2, with 800 CFM, could be in your good books.
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other cordless backpack blowers, the Toro 66100 is on the average side of the price range.
Therefore, this blower nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product.
Toro is an American company based out of Bloomington Minneapolis that strives to “enrich the beauty, productivity, and sustainability of the land.” Founded in 1914, the company now offers its products in 125 countries. Toro’s products include lawn, garden, irrigation, snow management, and related equipment for household and professional maintenance applications alike.
The Toro 66100 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Toro blowers, please consult Toro's warranty policies (opens in a new tab). Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-888-384-9939.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.