The Toro Super Blower Vac 51618 is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 330 CFM at 225 MPH. It features a 12-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 330|
|MPH||Up to 225|
|Mulcher||Yes, plastic impeller|
|Noise rating||68 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Toro Super Blower Vac 51618, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Toro Super Blower Vac 51618
- Power: The Super Blower Vac 51618 is an electric blower made by Toro. It has a maximum air speed of 225 MPH and its nozzle can expel a max air volume of 330 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- Power delivery: This is a corded blower, so its 12 Amp motor needs to be plugged into a power source during use. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: Since accidental disconnection can be a real inconvenience, the Super Blower Vac 51618 features a reliable cord lock to prevent it from being unplugged during use.
- Handling: With its handheld design, this leaf blower was created with portability in mind. Most users will have no problem using it almost anywhere. All told, it weighs 7.2 lbs — the Toro Super Blower Vac 51618 is neither the lightest nor the heaviest electric handheld blower on the market.
- Speed Settings: Toro designed the Super Blower Vac 51618 with control and precision in mind. That’s why this model has 2 speed settings, meaning that its air output can be adjusted to suit the user’s needs.
- Vacuum: This unit isn’t just a blower—it has the added feature of being able to collect leaves and soft debris into a handy storage bag (bag included).
- Mulching: The manufacturer’s specifications give it a mulching ratio of 81%. For every 5 bags you put in, it will reduce down to just one bag of mulch. The unit uses a plastic impeller.
- Noise: As far as electric handheld blowers go, this one is average in terms of noise with a rating of 68 dB.
The Toro Super Blower Vac 51618's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Toro Super Blower Vac 51618 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Air exiting the nozzle of this blower can reach 225 MPH, which is quite a bit faster than most electric handheld blowers. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman CMEBL7000 and its 260 MPH could be an option to consider.
- It’s capable of expelling a maximum air volume of 330 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This places it at the low end compared to other electric handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Worx Turbine WG521, which boasts with 800 CFM.
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Toro Super Blower Vac 51618 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Toro is an American company based out of Bloomington Minneapolis that strives to “enrich the beauty, productivity, and sustainability of the land.” Founded in 1914, the company now offers its products in 125 countries. Toro’s products include lawn, garden, irrigation, snow management, and related equipment for household and professional maintenance applications alike.
The Toro Super Blower Vac 51618 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Toro blowers, please contact the Toro Customer Support: 1-888-384-9939.
Questions & Answers
Can it handle mulching pine cones and needles (Asked November 02, 2020)
Maybe needles, it they're not too large, but certainly not pine cones. Hard items such as sticks, rocks, acorns, and pine cones will damage the (plastic) impeller.
Couldn't find the right answer for you? Ask your own question.