The Toro Super Blower Vac 51618 is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 330 CFM at 225 MPH. It features a 12-amp motor. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 330|
|MPH||Up to 225|
|Noise rating||68 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Toro Super Blower Vac 51618, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Toro Super Blower Vac 51618
- Power: The Toro Super Blower Vac 51618 can force 330 cubic feet of air per minute (CFM) from its nozzle at a maximum speed of 225 MPH.
- Power delivery: As it is a corded model, the blower needs to be plugged in to a power source in order for the 12 Amp motor to operate. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: This unit has a handy 'cord lock' feature, which prevents it from being unplugged during use.
- Handling: It’s handheld, so naturally it’s easier to handle and carry than larger leaf blowers, such as backpack models or walk-behinds. All told, it weighs 7.2 lbs — the Toro Super Blower Vac 51618 is neither the lightest nor the heaviest electric handheld blower on the market.
- Speed Settings: With 2 speed settings, this blower’s output can be set to meet the needs of jobs big or small.
- Vacuum: As a blower vac, the Super Blower Vac 51618 handily vacuums unwanted material into a storage bag for easy disposal (bag included).
- Mulching: This mulcher’s 81% mulching ratio means it can reduce 5 bags of leaves and debris down to one bag of mulch.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 68 dB, the Super Blower Vac 51618 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Toro Super Blower Vac 51618's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Toro Super Blower Vac 51618 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- It can push air from the nozzle at 225 MPH, which puts it ahead of its class in terms of air speed for electric handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Craftsman CMEBL7000 with 260 MPH).
- The Super Blower Vac 51618 is average in terms of air volume. It's rated at 330 CFM, which is common for electric handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Worx Turbine WG521 with 800 CFM).
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Toro Super Blower Vac 51618 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Toro is an American company based out of Bloomington Minneapolis that strives to “enrich the beauty, productivity, and sustainability of the land.” Founded in 1914, the company now offers its products in 125 countries. Toro’s products include lawn, garden, irrigation, snow management, and related equipment for household and professional maintenance applications alike.
The Toro Super Blower Vac 51618 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Toro blowers, please contact the Toro Customer Support: 1-888-384-9939.
Questions & Answers
Can it handle mulching pine cones and needles (Asked November 02, 2020)
Maybe needles, it they're not too large, but certainly not pine cones. Hard items such as sticks, rocks, acorns, and pine cones will damage the (plastic) impeller.
Couldn't find the right answer for you? Ask your own question.