The Toro Super Blower Vac 51618 is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 330 CFM at 225 MPH. It features a 12-amp motor. (Read full specs)
This product was discontinued. For your convenience, we decided to leave this page up.
It was replaced by the Toro Ultra Blower Vac 51619. However, you might still find it second hand on eBay, by clicking on the button below.
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 330|
|MPH||Up to 225|
|Mulcher||Yes, plastic impeller|
|Noise rating||68 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Toro Super Blower Vac 51618, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Toro Super Blower Vac 51618
- Power: This electric leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 330 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 225 MPH.
- Power delivery: Being that it is a corded blower with a 12 Amp motor, the Super Blower Vac 51618 requires a steady power source and must be plugged in when using it. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: This unit has a handy 'cord lock' feature, which prevents it from being unplugged during use.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. All told, it weighs 7.2 lbs — the Toro Super Blower Vac 51618 is neither the lightest nor the heaviest electric handheld blower on the market.
- Speed Settings: With 2 speed settings, this blower’s output can be set to meet the needs of jobs big or small.
- Vacuum: As a blower vac, the Super Blower Vac 51618 handily vacuums unwanted material into a storage bag for easy disposal (bag included).
- Mulching: Its mulching ratio is 81%, meaning that it will turn 5 bags of soft debris into one bag of mulch. The unit uses a plastic impeller.
- Noise: With a decibel rating of 68 dB, the Super Blower Vac 51618 is neither louder nor quieter than its rivals in the electric handheld category.
The Toro Super Blower Vac 51618's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Toro Super Blower Vac 51618 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- Upon exiting the nozzle, the air can reach speeds of up to 225 MPH, which is rather impressive for an electric handheld blower. If you wish to benefit from air expelled at the fastest possible speed, the Craftsman CMEBL7000 and its 260 MPH could be an option to consider.
- Its max air volume rating (330 cubic feet per minute) means it is really not the biggest air producer of electric handheld blowers. For the highest air volume, you may want to have a look at the Bauer 58905, which boasts with 805 CFM.
Toro is an American company based out of Bloomington Minneapolis that strives to “enrich the beauty, productivity, and sustainability of the land.” Founded in 1914, the company now offers its products in 125 countries. Toro’s products include lawn, garden, irrigation, snow management, and related equipment for household and professional maintenance applications alike.
The Toro Super Blower Vac 51618 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Toro blowers, please contact the Toro Customer Support: 1-888-384-9939.
Questions & Answers
Can it handle mulching pine cones and needles (Asked November 2, 2020)
Maybe needles, it they're not too large, but certainly not pine cones. Hard items such as sticks, rocks, acorns, and pine cones will damage the (plastic) impeller.