The Toro Super Blower Vac 51618 is a 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher delivering 390 CFM at 225 MPH. It features a 12 Amp engine. (Read full specs)
Features and Specifications
|CFM||Up to 390|
|MPH||Up to 225|
|Noise rating||68 dB|
Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. That being said, we are not immune to making the occasional mistake or omission. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. Should you wish more detailed specs on the Toro Super Blower Vac 51618, the user manual is available here (opens in a new tab).
Overview of the Toro Super Blower Vac 51618
- Power: This electric leaf blower has a maximum air volume rating of 390 cubic feet per minute (CFM) and an air speed rating of 225 MPH.
- Power delivery: As it is a corded model, the blower needs to be plugged in to a power source in order for the 12 Amp motor to operate. Note that the power cord might not be included with the blower. Should you wish to obtain one, use our gauge calculator.
- Cord Lock Mechanism: This unit has a handy 'cord lock' feature, which prevents it from being unplugged during use.
- Handling: Being handheld, this blower has a good maneuverability and is meant to be easier to carry around over a small period of time. At 7.2 lbs, the Toro Super Blower Vac 51618 is within the average weight range of electric handheld blowers.
- Speed Settings: Toro designed the Super Blower Vac 51618 with control and precision in mind. That’s why this model has 2 speed settings, meaning that its air output can be adjusted to suit the user’s needs.
- Vacuum: For those who really want to make leaves disappear, the Super Blower Vac 51618 has a handy 'blower vac' feature (the keyword here being 'vac', aka 'vacuum'). It allows the operator to collect light debris in a collection bag to be easily discarded after the job is finished.
- Mulching: This mulcher’s 81% mulching ratio means it can reduce 5 bags of leaves and debris down to one bag of mulch.
- Noise: Its noise rating of 68 dB can be considered the standard for similar electric handheld blowers.
The Toro Super Blower Vac 51618's performance versus other blowers
The following charts are provided to give you an idea how the key specs of the Toro Super Blower Vac 51618 compare with similar leaf blowers.
- It can push air from the nozzle at 225 MPH, which puts it ahead of its class in terms of air speed for electric handheld blowers (the one expelling air at the fastest speed being the Craftsman CMEBL7000 with 260 MPH).
- Regarding its air volume, the airflow of the Toro Super Blower Vac 51618 can reach 390 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), which is on par with other electric handheld blowers (the biggest expelled air volume belonging to the Worx Turbine WG521 with 800 CFM).
Here's a list of the most popular specific comparisons:
As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other blower vacs, the Toro Super Blower Vac 51618 is on the cheap side of the price range.
It can therefore be a really good buy if you're looking to acquire a budget blower.
Toro is an American company based out of Bloomington Minneapolis that strives to “enrich the beauty, productivity, and sustainability of the land.” Founded in 1914, the company now offers its products in 125 countries. Toro’s products include lawn, garden, irrigation, snow management, and related equipment for household and professional maintenance applications alike.
The Toro Super Blower Vac 51618 is covered under a warranty for up to 2 years. This warranty may not cover all parts of the blower.
For more information about the warranty of Toro blowers, please contact the Toro Customer Support: 1-888-384-9939.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet. Ask the first question.